It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new roswell footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i apolgize if this has been posted already. i have never seen this video before and i have seen alot.

heres the link: www.alienvideo.net...

its really hard to make out the "alien" in this video. it looks like it has tattoos and very humanlike feet which leads me to think this is a hoax. however, the military uniforms look correct for the period [1947] and it genuinely looks like an old film. so if it is a hoax, it must have been done a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, it LOOKS cool. Theres the key. LOOKS.

However, the footage keeps going in and out of focus and flashes very white, so you really cant study any details in it long enough to determine if the uniforms are correct, ect.

Since the Alien Autopsy scam, however, Im quite reluctant to accept anything, especially annonymously posted crap on the net.

One must always be suspicous. Especially in this day and age, where even novices can work wonders with digital aids.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Already under discussion here:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
oh, that footage made me dizzy.

Can't the cameraman stand still for 3 whole seconds? I guess not. But it was smart of him to line things up on the left section of the film just in case the right section was accidentally exposed or ruined during processing.

I'm just glad we have a clear, definitive video from a known source to prove the reality of this thing once and for all.

top topics

join