It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Killed by Falling Mirror in Wal-Mart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This is why it is so important to keep your children on a very short leash while shopping. I don't want to cause a paranoia, but if this would ever happen to you, you wouldn't have to think twice about how dangerous it can be for a child in a giant place where anything could happen.

"Please, Watch your Children when shopping, 'Anywhere!!"

INDIANAPOLIS (July 23) - A mirror at a store fell on a 3-year-old boy, killing him, officials said.

Source:

articles.news.aol.com...

YOu can never tell what will happen in an instant folk's.......

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Is it just me or is there something fishy going on here. This is the 3rd death I have heard about in a large retail store within 10 days due to some accident.

Here in the midwest, we have super grocery stores that are similar to Wal-Mart called Meijer. At one of the stores in town two people have died within a week. One got crushed by a delivery truck and the other was a contract electrician who was working inside and got electrocuted.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago, a three year old girls was killed in Sears when a mirror fell off a wall and landed on her head:

www.azcentral.com

[edit on 2006/7/24 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Is it just me or is there something fishy going on here. This is the 3rd death I have heard about in a large retail store within 10 days due to some accident.

Yes, its the retail stores, out for revenge!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Bad retail stores or bad parenting?

Anybody that works in the retail industry knows what I am talking about.

Brats running wild and the parents don't care.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Brats running wild and the parents don't care.
Happens in Resturaunts, too. I've seen little kids nearly trip the servers, and then the parents chew out the servers, then the management.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I saw where the Wal-Mart profits for the past quarter fell for the first time in 8 years. The story mentioned that Wal-Mart was pulling out of Germany and had taken a $2.5 billion loss. What’s up?

new topics

top topics

join