It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal bombs a Hezballah rocket launcher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Jumpspace

AC Gunship is a possibility, but...
I haven't heard about israeli AF operating Gunship type aircraft. do you have any sources that they have some?

They do have an impressive array of recon/fire control UAVs with rotating targeting turrets that produce imagery just like the one on video. So i'm sticking with UAV,

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh...I didn't know they didn't have C130's Gunships.

So the UAV's have gun turrets these days?

I remember many years ago (circa '88) being shown UAV's that were being imported/exported via a "car sheep skin seat cover" front company. The company was even owned by an Israeli citizen...don't know if the UAV's were Israeli manufactured though.

I remember them being very impressive - even back then.

Cheers

JS

Originally posted by northwolf
Jumpspace

AC Gunship is a possibility, but...
I haven't heard about israeli AF operating Gunship type aircraft. do you have any sources that they have some?

They do have an impressive array of recon/fire control UAVs with rotating targeting turrets that produce imagery just like the one on video. So i'm sticking with UAV,

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jewish_hammer
I am just so tired of all thes people ,coming to the forum and start suggesting for Israel what to do,I hate thos as in the same manner I hate all the french ,german,spanish,italien (and more) embassedors coming to Israel and starting to peace pacts,or the leatest idea......to solve the conflict,we shuld set up yet ANOTHER useless international force.....

Hey Jewish Hammer,
Relax man,
I love the Israelis for what they are. but what I don't like is extremists like you, which thankfully are a minority.

And ATS (as you seem to be unaware) is not a place for bashing all and sundry because they don't conform to your convoluted ideas. Amen!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jewish_hammer
...I hate...

Judging by the tone of your other posts, you certainly do!

How about you put the empty rhetoric of your hatred aside and learn to love thy neighbour, or failing that, get yourself to the Lebanese front and put your words into actions...

[edit on 24-7-2006 by timski]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
jumpspace
The UAV has a camera/laser targeting turret, no gun turrets to my knowlegde... the strike itself originated from different airframe or possibly from ground based artillery...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join