It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel in prophecy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
As an agnostic individual, I have not consulted (read) the bible and what it says about prophecy for many years. So In my yearning for what may happen to Israel according to the bible, I did some googling and I found this website;
www.dontveter.com...

From it I found what I was looking for:

From time to time people who don't believe in God will ask Christians and Jews for proof that he exists, well at this time there will be a great demonstration of his existence. Who else can tell you the future? (OK, some people will still assume it's little green men or humans from the future but for other people this will be an absolutely wonderful wake-up call.) The invasion fails as God intervenes to destroy the invaders. After the invaders are destroyed we have God saying this from Ezekiel 39:22-24 (from The Book translation):

"And from that time onward, the people of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God. And the nations will know why Israel was sent away to exile -- it was punishment for their sin, for they acted in treachery against their God. Therefore I turned my face away from them and let their enemies destroy them. I turned my face away and punished them in proportion to the vileness of their sins.

So, according to 'the great one' -AKA God, Israel deserves what it has coming to it, also according to this it seems that people who call themselves religious should not be pro Israel, simply because God is not pro Israel (at least according to the sins they commit), he lets the Invasion happen, yet stops it in time to let Israel learn its lesson.

God intends to mete out punishment to Israel. Lets Israels enemies destroy them while God turns a blind eye (like he never turned a blind eye before?), then God apparently destroys the invaders. How I see it, lots of people on both sides are going to die. (according to the word)

Any religious folks or anyone else care to share there thoughts on this?

join