It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camp Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The following is supposed footage of a FEMA (or otherwise) detention-style facility. While I think the reason for this compound is a bit less sinister than it is portrayed, it is a good watch nonetheless.

Google Video

It's also got some black helicopter action

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That so called FEMA concentration camp looks surprisingly like Amtrak train shops at Beech Grove, Indiana. Don't you think? Just a typical railroads yard, nothing much spooky about that. Was the author of this video trying to pull our leg?

Indiana Historical Society - Beech Grove Car Shops

More info about Beech Grove, Indiana
en.wikipedia.org...

Beech Grove satellite map

More pictures of car shops and workers repairing trains inside the facility.

Amtrak Shops pictures taken in Beech Grove, IN
www.rrpicturearchives.net...

Amtrak GE P42DC
www.railpictures.net...

IBEW LOCAL 784, Beech Grove Diesel Shop
www.ibew-local784.org...

Ron's Amtrak Photos - Beech Grove
lakeshoreservices.com...

ARSEE ENGINEERS, INC.
arsee-engineers.com...

Beech Grove Amtrak Maintenance Facility - Performed a 5-year General Services Contract which included repair and upgrading of existing facilities and design of new construction.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It's always a possibility. I tend to question the validity of a lot of these "amatuer" videos I run across every now and again, and this is no exception. Do you think then that the USAF trains were spliced in from another video or were there for no particular reason?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I don't normally like to bump, but does anyone else have any ideas about this video?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekTruth
I don't normally like to bump, but does anyone else have any ideas about this video?

yes - many ATS members have views on that video - and they were laid out in the previous threads addressing this " beech grove video "

new topics

top topics

join