It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name/Pass won't work!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey, this is Johnny Ohm, and my password isn't accepted. I don't get it, I'm not banned, yet it won't let me sign on under Johnny Ohm. WHy?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Think yourself lucky mate... I got bounced from the site with the same symptoms (for reasons I STILL don't understand) and my attempt to get a new name didn't even work. It took ages to sort out - I think I had to write to Simon Gray in the end.

As a first instance, did you try the "forgotten password" option? It never properly worked for me, but I feel duty bound to mention it.

In the end I logged on as a visitor and used the "contact ATS" button.

I say "in the end" but actually it was only the beginning of a rather tedious process. It DID get sorted in the end, though.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There was an issue recently where several passwords got changed/erased, and the people didn't have an email address to reset the password. U2U Simon to sort this out. Then make sure you keep your email addy in your profile so you can reset your password just in case it happens again.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hey, Johnny, this is for Board Business.
In this case, if you have login in issue, it's best to take your problem to the staff via this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

join