It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is there a way to view the pages manifest or anything, like look at all the pages that sprout off of the main page? Im sure there has to be anyone know?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
wow u guys made it far!

I think this sight is partof it seekingtheanswer.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Haha i just found this:

seekingtheanswer.blogspot.com...

We are famous

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
dang

globalwarming no
israel no
economy no

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What was the main focus point at the most recent G8? I think thats where we need to focus...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
ive tried everything

terrorism
GWOT
WarOnTerror
yaddah yaddah

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
same here

wmd
lebanon
china
iran
iraq

etc., etc.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I've tried democracy, iran, proliferation, northkorea, trade, environment, poverty/poveryrelief/relief, pandemic/pandemiccontrol, and energysecurity.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Guess its about time to look at something other then the g8 summit. Nothing I tried linked to the summit worked.

I tried
Russia
Iran
China
Terrorism
and others listed by other people.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Pyle]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The next G8 is the 6-8th of a month so it must be the next g8 subject.

I already tried poverty but that was a no go.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jugg
Haha i just found this:

seekingtheanswer.blogspot.com...

We are famous

It appears to have been made today, from what I can tell

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
EIGHT. Denotes resurrection, regeneration; a new beginning or commencement. The eighth is a new first. Hence the octave in music, color, days of the week, &c. It is the number which has to do with the LORD, Who rose on the eighth, or new "first-day". This is, therefore, the Dominical number. By Gematria (see above), 'JJjjIhsous (Jesus) makes the number 888. It, or its multiple is impressed on all that has to do with the Lord's Names, the Lord's People, the Lord's works\

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
First blog was made 2 days ago. I don't know if thats when the author found the site or if thats when the site was created. If its the latter, how'd the author find the site so quickly? Etc etc.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
EIGHT. Denotes resurrection, regeneration; a new beginning or commencement. The eighth is a new first. Hence the octave in music, color, days of the week, &c. It is the number which has to do with the LORD, Who rose on the eighth, or new "first-day". This is, therefore, the Dominical number. By Gematria (see above), 'JJjjIhsous (Jesus) makes the number 888. It, or its multiple is impressed on all that has to do with the Lord's Names, the Lord's People, the Lord's works\

So ummm WHats the answer?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
First blog was made 2 days ago. I don't know if thats when the author found the site or if thats when the site was created. If its the latter, how'd the author find the site so quickly? Etc etc.

I just sent a u2u to the OP, asking whether he/she is "theanswerseeker"

That would shed a little light.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I did a whois search just for the heck of it--registered to domains by proxy through godaddy.com. Nothing to see there (not that I would've expected to find an answer there, but might've been interesting at least.)

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Eight
Eight is considered to be the number of karmic influences where we are called upon to pay debts incurred in this and previous lives. It represents hard work and lessons learned through experience, and can therefore be a difficult number for some because of the very restrictiveness of its nature. More than any other number, eight seeks money and material success. However, the hardships eight faces in pursuit of its rewards are extreme. Huge reversals in life are common for the eight. Because reputation and community standing are of paramount importance, those who have it figured prominently would be wise to lead honest lives, otherwise any indiscretions will more than likely be uncovered in a most unflattering manner. Although it is considered "good luck" in Chinese culture, it is of no particular importance according to the esoteric beliefs of Chinese numerology.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Im stumped, wow that counter is creeping me out.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Remember: it says subject at eight. No on or during or of. We need to find a subject that happens at some kind of 8.

If the counter creeps you out, erase your cookies and voila! The timer has been restarted.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Akraites]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Being as these are riddles, perhaps Subject is refering to a person, instead of a topic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join