Well let's see here.
1. I've seen every episode of StarGate SG-1 and StarGate Atlantis.
2. I've read encyclopediaesque articles on every StarTrek species.
3. I have read more Sci-Fi books than I can count.
4. I can fluently speak technobabble.
5. I have a Klingon to English dictionary.
6. I study quantum physics in my spare time.
7. I've seen every ST: Voyager episode.
Wow, now that I read that, I feel so geekish.
1. and just about every cheesy 80's sci-fi series ever made
2. and encyclopedias of Star Wars, and other series
3. ditto, but I've even played the Roleplaying Games based on them
4. Yep, and a smattering of Klingon
5. Yep, and an Elvish dictionary, and Drow dictionary
6. Me too, especially anything with String Theory or M Theory
8. extend that to the other ST franchises...
I've got the Star Wars toys...
Not only have I played D&D, I've been a DM (and for other RP games)
I used to run a guild on EQ
I dress up and go to Ren Fests, and I even dress up for Fantasy/Sci-Fi movies on occassion.
I have a 4.0 GPA in college...(that's pretty geeky)
Though I could have pre-ordered the book, I'll be in line at midnight tonight to get the new Harry Potter book...just to meet the fans of the
Collection of UFO books, films, posters, even a copy of the Roswell Record front page from July 8, 1947.
I married someone almost just as geeky as I am...
That's pretty damn geeky folks...
EDIT: and I try to go to DragonCon each year, and a couple of local Cons.
[edit on 20-7-2007 by Gazrok]