It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of Secret Entrances and Possible Underground bases

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Through reading some info on various underground bases suspected to be dotted around the world that have to do with alien stuff etc, I decided to post a list of suspected underground entrances and possible bases either alien or otherwise. I got the basic starters and idea of the list from here www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Please feel free to add your own, as I feel this could be a good info point for the forum

The Nahanni Valley (Canada) Entrance

This entrance is said to cover an area of approximately 250 square miles, located in the southern end of the Mackenzie Mountains of Canada. It is located about 550 miles due west of fort Simpson on the Mackenzie River of northwest Canada. The tribes that are said to inhabit this area are Ojibways, the Slave, the Dogribs, the Stoney, the Beavers and the Chipweyans; they refuse to enter this valley due to what they describe as evil forces. Legend has it that the only thing that will wonder through this place are animals because when people come here they are found dead and headless. This valley is referred to as “ The Valley of the headless men”.

The Liyobaa Cave Entrance

Catholic priests who were under the impression that it was an entrance to hell itself apparently sealed of this entrance. The village of Liyobaa is translated as ‘ the cavern of death’ and was located in the area of Zapoteca, this was somewhere near to an ancient village called ‘Mictlan’ also known as ‘ the village of the underworld’.

"The Cavern of Death was actually located in the last chamber of an eight chamber building or temple. This temple had four rooms above the ground and four more important chambers built below the surface of the Earth. This building was located in "Theozapotlan," and the tunnel entrance led one beneath a mountain”.

The Maltese Cave Entrance

On the island of Malta lies another cave entrance; it is located near the village of "Casal Paula." Workmen who were digging a well in the area in 1902 accidentally fell in to an underground cavern, they had reported that the cavern connected with a maze of tunnels and caves. This entrance is known as the "Hypogeum of Hal Saflienti." (In Latin, "Hypogeum" is the name for an underground structure.)

The tunnels were eventually sealed off to the public when a local school took children down to explore the caves when they all disappeared including the guide that was with them. Various people and search parties could not locate the missing teachers and children; the incident remains a complete mystery even today.

The Staffordshire, England Entrance

A laborer who was in a desolate field digging a trench came upon a large iron plate that lay beneath the dirt. The hatch was described as being large and oval with an iron ring mounted upon it. This entrance according to those that investigated lead to a large selection of tunnels, the field in located in a valley that is surrounded at both sides with trees.

Dr. Plot, who wrote the book in the late 1700s, reported the incident in “A History of Staffordshire”. It may be possible to find the entrance if it can be ascertained exactly which valley the laborer was digging in.

The Dulce, New Mexico Base

In Dulce, New Mexico there is said to be a large military installation with underground tunnels that reportedly honeycomb around out planet. People believe that alien beings or inner earth humans control the lower levels of this base. This base is said to be connected to Los Alamos research facilities via an underground "tube-shuttle." (It can be assumed that such a shuttle way would be a straight-line construction. It should then be possible, by using maps and some deduction, to determine the most likely location of this base, especially since the general location is already known.).
In 1947 a lumber company was working near the Dulce base, some say this was a cover story and that they were actually building a road leading to the Dulce base, they also comment that no lumber was seen to be hauled. Another reported entrance to the base is said to be in El Vado, and that the Navajo Dam is their main power source.
(Note from site at link from top: The September, 1983 issue of Omni (Pg. 80) has a color drawing of 'The Subterrene,' the Los Alamos nuclear-powered tunnel machine that burrows through the rock, deep underground, by heating whatever stone it encounters into molten rock, which cools after the Subterrene has moved on. The result is a tunnel with a smooth, glazing lining.)" (Note from site at link at top: Where would the molten rock go? And what has been done with this concept since 1983?)
A firm that is termed to be the ‘largest Construction and Engineering outfit in the U.S.A and the World’ is the Bechtel Corporation. Some have hinted that they are a top-secret firm that works with the CIA. It is noted on the site that Former Bechtel officers hold various important posts in the U.S Government.

Also connected with this base are the various reports of Animal mutilations, and some believe that the researchers that work there have been abduction humans as well and implanting them with devices of various types in their heads and bodies. . (Interesting Note from writers at link provided at top: Livermore Berkeley Labs (where?) began producing blood for the Dulce Base in the mid 1980s, and Human and Animal abductions slowed considerably. It may be worthwhile to checkout Livermore Berkeley Labs.)

Mt Ranier

There is said to be an underground UFO base that exists here, and a large selection of underground vaults. The vaults are said to hold records of the ancient Lemurians. Researchers of this base have stated that the icecaps that surround Mt Ranier have lots of corridors and caves that exist beneath the ice. In August of 1970, scientists climbed to the top of Mt. Ranier, and entered these caverns and tunnels. Evidence was found indicating that a small lake exists deep beneath the ice cap. It is possible that one could find a way to get beneath Mt. Ranier through these tunnels.

CONTINUED BELOW

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
CONTIUED FROM ABOVE

The Mt. Lassen Entrance

There is apparently an entrance to an underground city that exists in Tehama County, California. There exists near the foot of Mt Lassen a town named manten. Two men said that they found the entrance to the underground city whilst they were out hiking and stated that the entrance is in the side of the mountain. Described as being at a little over 7,000 feet above sea level, and is near a rock outcropping suitable for camping under.

Death Valley, CA. Entrance.

Local Indians in Death Valley have said that there exists a tunnel that runs beneath the desert. Taken from site at link above

(Note: The book "Death Valley Men," tells the story of 3 people who are supposed to have found an underground city connected with this tunnel, and who actually took treasures from it. The entrance to the Death Valley Tunnel is in the Panamint Mountains down on the lower edge of the range near Wingate Pass, in the bottom of an old abandoned shaft. The bottom of the shaft is collapsed, opening an entrance into a large tunnel system containing much treasure. These tunnels connect with the surface also through arches (like large windows) in the side of the mountain and they look down on Death Valley. They're high above the valley now, but they were once on the edge of the water, and were accessed by boats. The "windows" in the Death Valley side of the Panamint Mountains are about 4,500-5,000 feet above the bottom of Death Valley, and are across from Furnace Creek Ranch. From these openings you can see the green of the ranch below you and Furnace Creek wash across the valley. (So, with high-powered binoculars or a telescope, you should be able to see the openings from the Furnace Creek Ranch, or Wash.) You can drive down Emigrant Canyon towards Death Valley. You can then park beside the road between Furnace Creek Ranch and the Salt Bed. (From here, the windows should be visible through binoculars.) Indian legends of the Paiutes Indians speak of the people who used to live in the Panamint's caverns.

Other secret entrances and underground bases are said to exists in lots of other places as well here is a list compiled from various website sources (il link to them at bottom).

Tibet

There is an allegedly vast underground system that exists below Tibet. It is rumored to link the Agharti systems of central Asia to "Snakeworld" were it is said to be a vast cavern that exists on the southwestern slopes of the Himalayas, where there is a legend of people called the "Nagas".

Egypt

According to research that has been down; there is reportedly a large underground cavern that exists beneath Egypt. Some have stated that people who have ties with the U.S government inhabit these caverns. Some have also suggested that the people that dwell there are a race of people who are dominated by the reptilian race.

Source
source
source
source

[edit on 063131p://39076 by ronishia]

[edit on 073131p://01077 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow that was an awesome post! I can't wait to check the the sites you have listed. I totally believe in this. I used to live in some apartments right on the edge of Hill Air Force Base in Layton, Utah. Me and my wife heard very loud noises underground on more than one ocassion. The best way to explain how it sounded is, It sounded like a train cruising underneath the earth about 100 feet deep at least probably more. I can't wait for the Lie to be exposed. Anyway I am going to spend a lot of time checking out the sites you have above. Thanks Man!

All of the information that I have read says the beings underground our not our friends. I defintely think it is the Draconians. Those bastards, I can't wait to get my DNA back so that can't hurt me. Fear Feeders, they are part of the universe but I would rather be in a different part of the Universe that share anything with them. (The Light Is So Much Better For Your Eyes)

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thank you raven for replying, i didnt think many would
There has been alot of speculation on underground bases/ noises etc, i find your account very intresting indeed. As for the Draconians being apart of it hmm i dont know lol. But something is definatly amiss with all the activity surrounding these places, but it is all pure speculation so far could be some sort of high tech labs or some sort of top secret government cover up or alien bases deffinatly something to look into more though.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Came upon an interesting site about alien bases in Greenland and the Arctic regions worth a read for those interested
Source Of Info

Iceland, rich in folklore, has its own history of UFO incidents. Small creatures have been reported on the Snaefellsjokull glacier, where residents leave food out for the 'little Grey people' who 'live under the glacier'
Winter 1992 was a very active year for sightings in North Scotland, with hundreds of witnesses reporting unidentified lightforms and strange shapes. During this period one incident was reported in the National Press, that on 20 December a UFO was tracked on radar near the Orkney Islands, and a fighter scrambled to intercept it. It was reported from Dodd's source that the plane and the UFO merged on the radar screen and radio contact was lost a repeat of a Foxtrot 94 event.
A search and rescue plane took off and eventually identified the missing aircraft in an isolated spot in the Orkneys. The plane was in one piece, with the pilot missing, yet a controlled landing in this area was deemed impossible.
During the course of Dodd's inquiries, information was received from a Naval source to the effect that three large UFOs had been tracked coming down into the Sea off the east coast of Iceland near Langeness. This sighting was also tracked on radar and confirmed by other witnesses. Subsequently, fast-moving underwater craft with flashing colored lights were reported, apparently tracked by a glowing object in the sky, which was travelling South towards Scotland. These submarine objects caused extensive damage to the trawl nets of fishing boats; patrol boats from the National Icelandic Coast Guard were dispatched to the area.
23rd December: two gunboats from the Icelandic Navy plus a coastguard vessel showed up, ostensibly for 'observation'. The crew were not told why. They were joined by a fleet of Navy warships (including British) officially on an 'exercise' around Christmas. Newspapers reported that large underwater craft were being tracked - speculation abounded that it might be Russian.

I came upon interesting stuff as well about supposed info on bases etc I will list some here and link to rest

Moon and Mars Mars: Three (3) Alien Bases, Moon: Five (5) Alien Bases: Location: Just around left side of Moon as seen from Earth where there is some light. Greenland
Soviet Union
Ten (10) Bases
1) Cape Farvel, 2) Tundra - Peninsula of Kola, 3) Island of Novoja Zemla, 4) Sibera - Chatanga where the rivers of Kotuja and Cheta meet, 5) Russia - just under the Artic Circle town of Egveknot.
Alaska
Two (2) Bases 1) Brooks Range, Central part, Latitude approx.148 degrees area Philip Smith Mtns.
2) Schwatka Mtns., town of Ambler.
Canada
Three (3) Bases Mount Greenough, Richardson Mtns., Mount Hare.

Iceland
Three (3) Bases Jokulsaarglifur National Park, Center of the island.

Norway
Four (4) bases Finmark area Rastegai'sa, Troms north of Ovre Dividal Nasjonal Park between the rivers Lainbalven and Korkamaalven, Nordland area Ballangen & Storsteinsfjellet.

Sweden
Three (3) Bases Norbottens Lan area Kebnekaise and Resjon, Norbottens Lan Abisko National Park, Norbottens Lan area Kvilskjokk about 100 Km from the Norway border.

Finland Utsjoki Finmark practically on the border to Norway.

Australia
Six (6) Bases Mt. Allott near Lake Gillen Gibson Desert, Great Artesian Basin Hoods Range, near Murra-Mura, Near Collerina NSW, Strzecki Desert, Cordillo Downs area. An underground base at Alice Springs is also considered - this is a US base.

Mexico
45 Bases
Sierra Madre Oriental - area of Neueva Rosita, Charcos de Risa, Sierra de la Fragua, Casas Grandes, Ojo del Carrizo, San Jose de la Popa, Palo Blanco, Cerro Carrizal, Baja California - San Felipe, Durango - San Bernado, El Salto, El Troncon, Zacatecas - Antontonilco, Apizollaya, San Luis Potosi - Sierra de Catorce, between Ciudad Valles and Rayon, Guanajuato - Mtns. of Dolores Hidalgo, Ciudad Dr.H. Alvarez, Santa Cruz de Juventino Rosas and Irapuato, Queretaro area Jalpan, Michoacan West of Penjamo, Queretaro - Amealco, between Jalpan and Tamazunchale, southern part of Sierra Gorda, Hidalgo - Coacuilco, Progresso, Metztitlan District, Michoacan - Maravatio de Ocampo, Coalcoman de Matamoros, Estado de Mexico 0 Atlacomulco, Tejupilco de Hidalgo, Sierra Madre del Sur - Sierra Campo Morado - Chilpancingo and Filo del Caballo, El Limon, Tlappa de Comonfort, Puebla - Izucar de Matamoros, San Juan Izcaquixtla, Xicotepec de Juarez and Filomeno, Tlaxcala - Zitaltepec, Oaxaca - San Augustin Loxicha, Tlahuitoltepec, Sierra Juarez Chiquihuitlan, Sierra de Miahuatlan, Chiapas - Cerro los Bolones, and Canyon del Sumidero.

Bermuda Triangle
12 Bases Antiqua, Barbuda, Santa Lucia, Bahamas Eluthera, Acklins, and Little Inagua.

Source and Rest of article

I find the Iceland bases interesting so I dug around a bit according to this site I came upon this functionality of the bases in Alaska, these bases are apparently used to weaken humanity, according to this site the base there has:

Resources:

50 Extra terrestrials
600 Frozen Greys
50 Hybrids
50 Humans
30 Cargo crafts

This is what the site says

Although it is relatively easy to see UFO crafts landing here, this place is tightly guarded. They bring into the planet what comes from outside, and deliver what should be taken away from here. They like to take some people too, never older than 35 years, in particular females. Only genetically interesting males are also abducted.

There is also the biggest energy generator, for their own use, on this planet. The energy is mainly used for weather regulator devices, unseen by us, to provoke holes in the ozone layer and to change climates. One of the main causes of the melting polar ice.

Continued Below

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE
#
And that’s just one of them. It lists many others including Canada. Info on Greenland and Iceland bases link to site Link

GREENLAND Area Cape Farvel

Function:

Receive shipments from the Moon

Resources:

20 Extra terrestrials
50 Aborigines
Activity:

Distribution of logistics and resources.

In order to ensure proper traffic, they are using an airline control system.

Local population from the Greenland area is abused for experiments and slavery.

ICELAND

Jokulsaarglifur National Park

Function:

Patrolling

Resources:

55 Extra terrestrials
85 Hybrids
65 Humans
22 Crafts
Activity :

The Northern part of Europe is a convenient place to have command over this populated continent. Therefore these Alien bases are important for the development of our civilization, being Europe the biggest power after USA. But the plan is to keep Europe kept down. People who are rather well educated have to be kept in uncertainty, unemployment, drugs and great worries about diseases. They wish the destruction of the strong European nucleus, so the European Parliament is well infiltrated.

Their job here at this base is to check if anything unusual is occurring in the Arctic zone. Even Humans are working as UFO pilots here.

Another task is to suppress the whole area of Iceland. These people are kept busy with old saga.

Tight control on the Northern population as these are the toughest on the planet. Reason why Scandinavians are kept under tight taxation control.

ICELAND

Central Iceland nearby a volcanic cratar

Function:

Alien emancipation

Resources:

130 Extra terrestrials
98 Hybrids
173 Humans
12 Crafts

Activity:

Study of integration into the present civilization, that is, handling situations in order to be accepted. We should fear, respect and need them to bring order into our society, reason for creating greater and greater disorder every day.

They use devices to teach them how to communicate in our languages. English is widely used, as there should be a common means of communication throughout the planet.

Their main task is to analyze. Other Alien bases train people to create riots, wars, misery, and so forth. The only peace allowed is the one they are preparing themselves to impose on us. The plan is to be a military-police peace, where the rulers will be overtly the Aliens.

The news media is saturated with messages of hopelessness in handling so many catastrophes, famine, wars, viruses, and so on, all provoked by the Greys with programs already tested from Andromeda.

To degrade people, it is meticulously planned that they cannot find work, even though there is much to do in all directions to improve living conditions for millions of people. People with no work no income, feel useless and give no real resistance to any change. They think that anything will be better than what they have. This is a trap the Aliens want us to fall into.

They also list bases for the North Pole, NOVAYA ZEMLYA, RUSSIA and SIBERIA.

Another interesting link to bases similar in the Artic region
Link

Although many will be aware of the following I thought maybe it somehow relevant:

The US, Denmark and Greenland have signed a cooperation agreement allowing the US to go ahead with upgrades to the Thule radar in Greenland that will enable the US to develop its missile defense program.
The agreement states that the US will "consult with and inform" Denmark and Greenland prior to future significant changes at Thule air base, but neither Denmark nor Greenland would have any veto over such developments.

Link

I am still looking around so may have more soon

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
does anyone have any info about the supposed NYC entrance?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok had a look about for you, do you know the precise area of the entrance? might make searching a bit easier but heres what iv found so far:

Plattsburgh Air Force Base:
Description: This installation was another base that was put on alert during the 1975 Loring AFB intrusions. UFOs have been sighted at this base (especially over the base's Weapons Storage Area).

www.geocities.com...

New York City
There is an entrance to the tunnels in New York City "in the vicinity of Midtown Manhattan that can be reached through an abandoned elevator shaft that only very few know about

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Some info on tunnel network etc

dont know if relevent but:

NEW YORK CITY HUGE RED LIGHT UFO
MANHATTAN -- On June 20, 2000, Helene Gould reports she was driving on BQE when she saw a large red shape flying low over the NYC skyline. It traveled from lower Manhattan to Queens in two minutes. My friend who was driving saw the red light, but he could not really look since we were driving over the Williamsburg Bridge in the opposite direction of the craft. It was a very large singular circular red light flying very low and moving very quickly

ufoinfo.com...

Its hard to find info on the new york entrance not alot going about regarding it.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello ronoshia,
Very interesting thread indeed. I am aware of a few of the secret bases you had mentioned, But as fort he one in Egypt, there is no real varification on record for the public. There is however a book that was written about how a group of guy's devoted thier entire live's (40 Yr's) into the location and the disclosure of this being a fact and not fiction the book is called "MYSTERIES OF THE PYRAMID" and is written by a man named David H. Lewis. I am going to post the source here, but so you can see what it is about, a little exert of it at the introduction , it is quite a long read, 2 to 3 hr's for the entrity of this example of the book itself, the original is 180 page's but you would have to purchase it to go farther with the story, like I said, this is just what can be found on the internet.

Of David H. Lewis - from New Jersey, USA, who has spent countless years studying ancient transcripts, hieroglyphics, etc

Preface: the author here claims that a unknown, secret entrance to the great pyramid was at last found on the basis of instructions and "intricate codes" - found in a type of underearth tomb in 1936. These code-findings were east of Athena but the "statements" was not correct decoded until many years later he claims. Yes - it was not before june-76 that a small group was able to enter these enormous underground chambers lying deep under the pyramids on Giza. They claim to have taken thousands of microfilms of what they found - things that proves far distant ET-visitations, underground civilizations and far developed societies on earth. It may seem as a fantastic claim or a big bluff - but remember that if this should be true - the conservative scientific society and the might-powers in position - would do all to hide or stop these things. This is not groundless claims - because the now released reports from "the disclosure project" - shows very clear what the men in power has so well covered and denyed ET-visitations and similar the last 60 years or more. Another might that try to prevent these discoveries to come forth, is the mighty churches and the western religions - and the author was also strong influenced of this - as most of the Americans seems to be in many ways. He was a son of a priest (Rev..) Their might would weaken a lot - if proven discoveries would show that "god" did not make/create earth - and human as said literally in the bible, some few millenniums ago. Another thing to remark as some spiritual sources says - is that so-called evidence - that is too convincing - is not allowed to come forth from the spiritual "controlplane" - BECAUSE EVIDENCE IS SOMETHING THE RIPE SEEKER MUST AND WILL RECOGNIZE INSIDE HIM/HERSELF. Therfore it may be so that it was not yet intended that this things should come forth - until time was right.
It is also interesting that other sources as Lobsang Rampa and some physical ET- contactpersons told similar things that the claims here says.

Source:

home.c2i.net...

As for the "Moon Bases" I have some wonderful photo's from "Clementine,Apollo's and some other foriegn observer's as well." I was on the "S.B.O.M.R." team until I blew it with the crew. I regret it , but I still have all of my research data, also got some pretty good link's to the "Mars Secret Bases" as well. Let me know if you are intrerested in any of these contribution's!!

"Great Thread so FAr Ronishia!!"

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
intresting read there hun thanks for contibuting and yea info on the moon bases would be cool, after all this thread is about secret bases entrances.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
With all the picture's I have acquired ronishia, it is hard to remember where they came from by coordinates and such, but they are "From the Moons Surface" none the less. I will just have to let the "on-looker's" ecide for themselve's, and there are a few on the ATS that could tell you about most of the pic's I am going to post.

This is ascene from the titled "dark side of teh Moon Alien Base";

This is a photo of a squared structure on teh Moon that is so exact on the structure, you can actually hold up the corner of a piece of paper to to authenticate that the corner's of teh structure is an exact 90* angle, which really doesn't happen in narture or naturally , not his exact anyway:

This is the same picture with color invertion to highlight the structure of viewing:

This structure is dubbed "The Castle" for obvious reason's. It is also on the reflection of the helmet shiekd of an astronaut during the Apollo missions, I will post what I have in order.

As for these helmet reflections, John Lear had stated that the "Castle" was either "Hovering" or very high on a hill or mountain. It has not been proven either way, but you can clearly see the image's reflection:

A closer view of teh helmet:

This anomoly is quite interesting for the simple fact of it's structural linear effect's, but also , if you look closely, there is a window or a port for viewing in the center of the top of it:

This is dubbed "Ancient Base Station" for it looks as if it has been there for sometime, with out the building's or a structure there, you can clearly see it is exactly what you would find on an archeological dig for building's here on earth:

I have more, but I will post them later for all to see.
Hope I didn't let you down ronishia?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Very informative and detailed thread ronishia, this is just one of hte issues that I have always been interested in.To give you some more information on the Underground bases, check out coast to coast am's website on a show with RIchard Sauder and Bill Hamilton. They also heavily researched the underground bases around the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
great info there Allredand very detailed pictures, and thank you Revelmonk for the compliment, i will check out coast to coast as well.

I stumbled onto an article about a man named Pat Price he was someone who had the gift of remote viewing, he believed that aliens had established 4 main underground bases, he was apparently able to describe the bases and their locations. Pat price was apparently involved in the CIA funded Remote Viewing program at SRI from 1972 to 1985, which was incidentally run by Hal Puthoff, Ph.D., he was in charge of the program. Price stated that these bases purpose was

to ‘reinforce B.T.L. implants, transport of new recruits and overall monitoring function.

Price also went on to state that the people at these bases were described as looking human,

except for the heart, lungs, blood and eyes. He reported that the sites were highly protected from discovery, mutually supportive, and had very high technology. He also noted that they used ‘thought transfer for motor control of us.’

These bases were said to be situated:
Mt. Perdido
This is situated in the Pyrnees Mountains, between France and Spain,

Mt. Perdido, aka Mt. Perdu, is 3,352 m, 11,007 ft. high and is the third highest mountain in the Pyrenees. It's about a quarter inch west of Andorra. Price reported that the main base was protected around a 2-mile perimeter with detectors. Several craft were in the launch recovery area and had what looked like an electromagnetic field propulsion system.

Another of these base locations is situated in Mt. Inyangani, the highest mountain (2,592 m, 8,503 ft) in Zimbabwe, formerly Rhodesia, Africa.

Actually, it’s more of a maintenance and tech center,’ Price viewed. ‘This base looks like overhaul and maintenance unit. I see lots of spare equipment. Parts are being welded in a vacuum area with window area then parts are fused. A grayish white powder is pasted on both parts then fused.’ His attention was drawn to unit that several were working on. It is a tubular grid system ‘for ionizing a layer of air.’

Another of his locations for the secret bases was Mt. Hayes, Alaska. .

It appears to be a weather and geological center and has similar security measures to prevent discovery. He described ‘computer equipment’ and followed leads on an ‘oscilloscope’, which led to a small box like structure, which contained rotational antenna that sat on top of a mountain peak. The receiver seemed to be part of a
detection system.
‘If they were discovered,’ Price wrote, ‘personnel are deployed physically in activity to make sure of failure of that certain project. This site has also been responsible for strange activity and malfunction of Soviet space projects and US.’
Atwater suggested that if a probe was launched over this part of Alaska, that it might be interfered in some way, to prevent detection of the Mt. Hayes base.
‘It comes to mind that these ‘people’ have infiltrated all government in sensitive positions, not to control government, the processes or people, but rather to be in positions of power to stop politically any activity that may produce a result that could cause discovery.’

The last base he describes is in Australia’s Northern Territory, Mt. Ziel

There are personnel from the other three sites here, like a rest and recreation area.’ For a few moments, Price felt slightly disoriented and decided they had detected him so he led them to Melbourne.
Price returned to the site and saw vehicles from the other bases, with each having different ID marks that correspond to each site’s different functions. ‘Mt. Ziel had personnel for all bases and is the homosapiens introduction point.’ he observed. Price also noted that the site should be approached with caution and that the area was under alert at that moment.

Mr. price died a mysterious death in 1975.

Some more tit bits you may find interesting:

In July, 1982, Atwater gave Joe McMoneagle a challenge target of Mt. Hayes. ‘I’ve never seen anything like it’ he began. ‘It’s like walking into a place I have no familiarity with at all. It’s not just something you describe. It’s all brand new. There’s a desolate open range of mountains.’
McMoneagle perceived a mountainous location with underground tubes and tunnels and ball shaped objects. ‘The whole thing is underground and is powered by like an atomic power plant. I have seen something and don’t have the rudimentary terms to describe it,’ McMoneagle continued. According to McMoneagle ‘This is a prototype of something. I don’t get an aggressive nature to this target. I don’t sense the presence of individuals at the target.’ McMoneagle went on to draw some radio type of intercept things.

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program HAARP Array is about 100 miles SE of Mt. Hayes. ‘If you ask Joe McMoneagle today about the Mt. Hayes site,’ Atwater explained ‘he’ll say it was more like a radio site or something that NSA would put up there and that he doesn’t remember anything about UFOs, so we have an interesting dilemma.’ ‘All of the drawings and comments support a number of probable possibilities,’ McMoneagle said. ‘One is underground UFO Bases. The other is an Over-the-Horizon Radar site. Another would be some other form of system like the HAARP which is still classified.’

Star Gate team member Mel Riley, US Army, ret., was given this same target in November, 1986. Riley’s introduction to RV happened when an agent on the ground had taken a picture of a piece of military machinery that was completely covered by canvas. He told his comrades that he could draw what was under the canvas. He proceeded to draw what he pictured and in his terms, the feedback he received was, "It totally freaked them out". Immediately thereafter, Mel was asked to go to Ft. Meade. He worked in the unit as a viewer, project officer, monitor, and analyst.
He began with the impression that structure is some sort of UFO. ‘A dark figure is seated at a circular control panel, another light figure is in the background,’ he viewed. ‘The structure is located within a mountain with a large triangular peak with a large lake at the base of the mountain,’ Riley recorded.
‘There are two people walking outside and two people inside the structure. Inside the structure sits something that looks similar to an organ. The word observing comes to mind. There appears to be some sort of screen or monitor.’

All Information taken from the following site www.soultravel.nu...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
That Dulce underground base stuff is just disinformation.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
in what way do you think the dulce bases if disinformation? Do you have a theory?

Disinformation or misinformation or even very wild speculation may be the case for many of these bases, or so called bases, i find it intresting non the less.

[edit on 063131p://12076 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
does anyone have any info about the supposed NYC entrance?

Hey hun dont know if you are still reading this thread but came across some more info on NY tunnels if your intrested

MANHATTAN - A large triangular system of tunnels utilized by a "masonic lodge", deep below the surface of Manhattan. source: "Tunnels and Caverns Beneath New York City", article by R. L. Blain-Sanders in the Fall, 1981 issue of SHAVERTRON Magazine
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MANHATTAN - Con Edison, while drilling a test hole in the north end of East River Park, broke through to open space about 200 feet below, suggesting the existence of a large cavern below. source: uncertain
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MANHATTAN - Strange stories of several sub-basement levels descending below the Empire State Building, rumors of descending sub-basements connecting with ancient tunnels and sub-basement levels controlled by the Federal government. Following the Twin Towers bombing it was reported that 6 sub-levels controlled by the Secret Service were damaged. Also in a similar fashion LOCAL reporters in the early hours of the Oklahoma City bombing reported that underground tunnels containing all kinds of military hardware had been blasted open, and also rumors of an 18-leveled underground facility below the Murah Federal Building, with the 5 upper levels being used for parking. These aspects of the bombings were, predictably, not advertised by the national media monopolies. source: THE PHOENIX LIBERATOR; various private news sources
MANHATTAN - The Episcopal Church of St. John the Divine at 103 St. and Amsterdam reportedly conceals the entrance to an underground cavern used by an occult lodge, an actual "city" left over from former sub-inhabitants of the eastern seaboard during antediluvian/Atlantean times, and protected by "space-warping" technology. source: ENCYCLOPEDIA OF OCCULTISM & PARAPSYCHOLOGY, by Leslie A. Shepard, pp. 889-890; Maurice Doreal
LINCOLN TUNNEL - A man and his wife, traveling through winter snow, parked their car in the Lincoln tunnel to wipe the snow from off of the car, and vanished without a trace. source: John Grant
MONTAUK - An underground base 8-9 levels deep below Camp Hero at Montauk Point, Long Island, which is reportedly occupied by Ciakars from Alpha Draco, Greys from Rigel Orion, Black Ops & German Intelligence - Thule Society agents. The Montauk mind control and space-time manipulation projects were based there and at 25 other bases around North America and reportedly involved over 25 thousand "abductees" who have been programmed to serve the as "sleeper" agents of the New World Order. The computer archives of the Montauk Project are housed in the underground facility near the Alsace-Lorraine region near the German-French border, and is known as the Montauk Alsace Lorraine Time Archives [M.A.L.T.A.]. Entrances reportedly exist under the old 7-story Montauk Tower in the nearby town of Montauk; near the Sage Radar Tower and buildings to the north; under the old Montauk Air Force Station; Block Island; East Hampton; in a hill near the Light House at Montauk 'Point' itself; in the cliffs overlooking the beaches near Camp Hero; behind the so-called "cement bunkers" that have been sealed; under the "mystery closets" which can be seen throughout the area; and connecting the basements of three [?] buildings - now demolished - in the Shadmoor area directly west of the Ditch Plains public bathhouse and parking lot; an entrance near a boulder which sits along the west side of the SE entry road to the base; and also at Fort Pond Bay. source: Preston Nicholes; Peter Moon; Duncan Cameron; Al Bielek; John Quinn; Michelle Guerin; Michael Ash; Mr. "X"; etc.
ROME - A very large underground facility located at the Rome National Air Base where is located a "Montauk Chair" similar to the one at the base under Montauk Point, Long Island. An underground tunnel with electric cars reportedly connects this facility with another smaller facility in Rochester, an entrance to this tunnel connection allegedly being located under the Andrews Street bridge in Rochester. source: Mr. X

Source

[edit on 053131p://57075 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ok came across this site, its ment to be an interview with the so called Cassiopaeans species, personally it could be a load of BS but mentions alot to do with suspected underground bases, including those on land and in water Feedback anyone?

I will include the first page of interview here and link to the othere parts at the bottom this was taken from This Site apparently the guy who done the interview is becoming convinced alot of this could be real. any way judge for your self.

This subject is rather "touchy" for a lot of reasons. The first time I was exposed to it, I rejected it outright as being pure "poppycock." However, as I began to research in many other areas, particularly historical, I found that there are many things that not only tend to confirm this idea, but are explainable only in these terms. The historical work will be included in the "Grail Quest" series which is currently in process, so be sure to read all of it as it is posted in order to have a full background for all of the following information.

For the most part, this information was delivered during 1995 with a few of the last pieces in 1996 and 1997. We have not come back to the subject since that time, but we do plan to include it in a future session.

The material is presented chronologically (as it was received) and explanatory notes are inserted where necessary.

This was extracted from one of the earliest sessions in 1994. There were so many other issues on our agenda that we did not come back to it again for some time.

Q: (L) Why are there more abductions by the grays in the United States than in other countries around the world?

A: Government opened channel.

Q: (L) Are there alien bases in the United States?

A: Yes. New Mexico, Colorado, Off Florida, Appalachia, California.

Q: (L) Are these underground bases?

A: Yes. Also under water.

I did not necessarily believe the information about all these alien bases, but I was willing to suspend disbelief for the duration of the sessions if only to collect a large amount of data to analyze. About a year later, I had worked with some abductees who reported being taken to underground bases, or tunnel areas, where large laboratories were set up and some of the descriptions were so bizarre that I was pretty much incredulous. I had the idea that these were, in fact, screen memories to mask something much more prosaic. Some of the other group members were a lot more knowledgeable about the subject than I was, having read more extensively in the realms of UFO literature. It seems that there was such a mass of confusing information on the subject that we wanted to just get to the "basics" and get "another opinion, " so to speak.
Q: (L) We want to know if there are really underground tunnels all over the place that many people have reported being taken to in alien abductions?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Do they predate humanity?

A: A few.

Q: (T) Are they equivalent of subway tunnels, to get from one place to another?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) How do they travel through these tunnels?

A: Electromagnetically.

Q: (T) Can individuals be transported through the tunnels without benefit of equipment? Or do they use some kind of gadgetry?

A: All of the above.

Q: (L) Who occupies these tunnels?

A: Various.

Q: (T) Are there still beings in there?

Q: (T) Are humans involved in this?

Q: (T) Were there humans involved in digging some of these tunnels?

A: Some.

Q: (T) Before that, there were other beings that were not human?

Q: (T) Are those other beings still down there?

Q: (T) Is this a worldwide network of tunnels?

A: No.

Q: (T) Where are most of the tunnels?

A: North America, since that is the "capitol" of STS, currently.

Q: (T) Are there other tunnel systems other than in North America?

Q: (T) Do any of the tunnels lead to Antarctica?

Q: (T) Is there any way of getting to Antarctica through the tunnel systems even if you have to come to the surface occasionally?

A: Okay.

Q: (T) Is there some kind of underground base in Antarctica?

A: Yes. Eight.

Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica built by the Germans during World War II?

A: Sect. Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles. Circles within circles.

Q: (L) Masons?

A: One example of concept.

Q: (T) Jan and I have a friend who has told us about someone she knew who found entrances to tunnel systems in North America. One of the entrances was in the Airondacks, another was in the Mammoth cave system. Was what she was told true?

A: Yes, but there are thousands of entrances. Are you ready for a "shocker?"

Q: (J) Oh, you know we are always ready for a shocker. (L) Sure! (T) Okay, give us the shocker. (J) We're ready!

A: There is a tunnel right beneath your feet!

Q: (J) I knew they were going to say that. (L) How deep under our feet?

A: 2000 feet.

Q: (T) Is that tunnel being used?

Q: (T) Are there humans down there?

A: Have been, listen for sound anomalies such as loud sonic boom like noises and vague motorized sounds.

Q: (L) Is there any kind of electronic gadgetry down there causing my appliances to keep breaking down?

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) Is there an entrance to this tunnel underneath us somewhere in this area?

A: Near power plant.

Q: (T) Is that why the power plant is built there?

A: Related; old Nike base.

Q: (T) What direction does this tunnel run that is underneath us?

A: East - West.

Q: (T) The West ends at the power plant. Okay, where does the East end go?

A: Near Lakeland. Transfer point and redirector.

Q: (T) Is there another tunnel that comes into this tunnel, that intersects this tunnel?

Q: (T) Near Lakeland?

Q: (T) Is that what you are talking about; a transfer point?

Q: (T) Does that tunnel travel North/South?

Q: (L) Lakeland is in the center of the state. (T) Where does it go? Are these side tunnels to a main tunnel that runs along the East coast?

A: All are interconnected.

Q: (T) So, it is like a subway or bus line? Is there a tunnel farther South of here?

Q: (T) How far does the farthest South tunnel go?

A: Antarctica.

Q: (T) I was thinking about the military base. (L) I would think that the tunnels bear no relationship to the structures under the surface except in certain instances. (J) But, what got there first, the tunnels or the structures on the surface? (L) Obviously the tunnels have been there for a long time, and perhaps, in certain instances a situation may be manipulated so that a specific structure is built to facilitate the tunnel usage, but the fact that Lakeland is built over it may not be relevant. (T) There is no entrance to the tunnel system near Lakeland?

A: Yes. Phosphate plant. Mine.

Q: (J) Was the placement of this tunnel under our feet the reason Laura got this house?

Q: (T) Does the placement of the tunnel underneath us have something to do with the channel?

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) Because of the greater EM underneath us; we are tapping into that EM energy?

A: Helps in offhand way.

Several months later we had a guest, my brother, who is retired from the Navy. He was curious about some strange experiences he had while on a "shake down cruise" of one of the new Aegis guided missle cruisers. This series of questions led to some really STRANGE things...

Q: (L) Are all military personnel routinely abducted and studied by aliens?

Q: (L) Are all military personnel routinely abducted and studied by the military itself?

[edit on 063131p://13076 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
COUNTINUED FROM ABOVE POST

Q: (L) What is the classification that the person has to fall into in order to be abducted and studied by the military?

A: What makes you think "classifications" correlates with abductions?

Q: (TK) It's not the classification, it's.... It's gotta be the type of person...

Q: (TK) And how easy it would be to influence....

A: Of course. And many other factors.

Q: (TK) It would have to have something to do with what they could do for the abductors. I mean, they have to be in a position to help them...

A: Yes. STS. Vibrational frequency.

Q: (L) OK, so if the person has an STS vibrational frequency, that already predisposes them to abduction. Is that correct?

A: Some.

Q: (T) OK, that's a factor. There's more than one agenda involved with abductions. Are the military personnel that are being abducted, is that a specific agenda that is being followed?

A: Artificial classifications, such as military designations, are important to human groups only.

Q: (J) I've got a question. Isn't it true that in order to become part of the military, you have to go through boot camp, the indoctrination to the point where you're going to follow orders without questioning, and that that mind-set would lend itself more towards... (TK) The Marines are about the only ones that even try to get people to follow orders without question any more. The Navy has all but given up on that. (J) That's interesting. I didn't know that. I just assumed that all military. (TK) Well, it's not a time of war so it's not necessary right now.

A: Yes. Some have always "faked" such blind allegiance anyway.

Q: (TK) I basically faked it, I...

A: You were not alone.

Q: (TK) Oh, yeah! There were a bunch of us. "Yeah, sure, tell us what to do. If it's in our interest, if we're going to stay alive, we'll do it; if you're going to kill us, forget it!" I used to tell them on the ship, that if those suckers ever catch me, I'm going to tell them everything I know. I said, they aren't going to have to torture me long... (T) Besides, when you torture me, I tend to scream a lot and not tell you too much, so I'll just tell you and let' s skip the torture. (TK) So when I refused to go up for ESWIS, I was kind of an outcast, I wasn't in the club anymore... Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist. This captain put it in such a way, he said, "Well, if you'll work on your ESWS and get that pin, I'll see to it that you get good marks and make chief..." , which to me was like saying, well, if you don't do it, you're not going to make chief. I said Sorry, bud! I don't respond well to that kind of stuff. (F) You would have set the service back a number of years. (TK) That's when I became an outcast from the club.

A: Not correct concept, not outcast, just deemed not SG material.

Q: (L) What's SG?

A: Secret Government.

Q: (TK) Darn! (J) You had your chance Tom, and you blew it!

A: There are several steps that must be followed. to become part of the secret government. Viet Nam MIA's, where do you suppose they are now?

Q: (TK) Have they been abducted? (T) Some of them got blown up so badly that they couldn't be found, so they were listed as MIAs, because they couldn't mark them as KIAs. Some of them are deserters, some of them... well, deserters would fall into several classifications, which I won't bother getting into. Some of them went into the drug trade. (TK) Some of them just decided they liked it better over there. (T) Yeah, there's that, and some of them, I would imagine, have been either abducted or swapped, moved into the secret government. (L) Is all of this correct?

A: Yes. KIA's... Are a Separate subject!! KIA's, how many really were?

Q
T) How many of the 60,000 really were killed? How many of them are listed as dead when they're not? Intelligence...Are these some of the people working in these underground places?

A: Yes..Yes...Yes.

Q: (L) That's where those personnel are coming from... their lives, they have died the philosopher's death.

A: And many other places, times. etc...

Q: (TK) Wars all through the ages. How many are we talking about?

A: Since your imagination center is on low frequency tonight, suppose we have to spell it all out for you, W.W.II, 72,355, still alive where????

Q: (L) Is that the correct figure?... (T) Now, wait a minute...

Q: (T): That's how many people the secret government has snatched up? (TK) That's out of something like 40 million casualties... (F) Total People killed in W.W.II was 70 to 80 million... (TK) Military casualties... . we're not talking about just U.S. military, either, we're talking about total, anybody.... (L) Still alive! (T) That were supposedly killed in action...

Q: (T): From all branches of the service.

Q: (TK): These people aren't aging; they're still in action and ready to go...

A: Precisely, my friends!!!

Q: (J) OK, that's just W.W.II...(TK) How about Korea, Vietnam, etc... (L) All right, what's the figure from Korea? (TK) What difference does it make?

A: 6,734.

Q: (TK) How about the Gulf War?

A: Yes. 55.

Q: (T): Yeah, there was about 55 thousand casualties in Korea, in the four years of Korea. Really it was 3 1/2 years in Korea. So 6,000, about a little over 10% of them aren't really dead.

A: 23,469.

Q: (T) 23,000 of the 66,000...

Q: (T): ...are still alive?

A: Yes. Some are body duplicate soul receptacle replacements.

PART 2

PART 3

PART4

Very intresting read i thought, is it real? i dont know but i will let you judge for yourselfs, thoughts?
What intrests me is the naming of specific places were tunnels are, is this common knowledge any more info on these? im specfically intrested in the 8 that are ment to be in antartica that they mentioned, has anyone found out anything more?

Also wanted to add that in the later interviews it goes into more details concerning the nazi's in antartica, accrding this the nazi's did fing the bases there but the were all killed as instructed by those that already resided there, there is also some mention of the celts? being there as well. They mention the Masonic orders being involved in the whole thing. Also thety tell of the involvment of HAARP, i will excert the peice here but you really need to read the whole thing though, makes intresting reading trust me.

Q: (T) But it could also be that HAARP adds to it. (L) I don't think that HAARP has anything to do with the weather. The "disinformation artists" would love for us to think that HAARP has something to do with weather. 'Yes, we're having bizarre weather. Let's blame it on HAARP!' because we're going to think about HAARP... (V) I guess the point I'm trying to get at is, are these weather changes promoting some changes in the physical body, that's making the physical body more 'harvestable?'

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?

A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?

A: Back up system.

Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?

A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

Thoughts anyone? this is alot to take in when u red the whole thing, maybe all BS.

[edit on 063131p://36076 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Allred,

I read thru the info on the Mystery bla bla Pyramid thing and I have to say with all due respect, this guys story falls apart.

I gave it serious consideration but it starts to become fishy when he gets to the part about describing what is in the rooms. He switches between alien and what he thinks and quoting people from history until you lose track of who is saying what.

I find that much of it is just interjection on his part.

Sorry!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Alot of the information present has been posted various times on ATS, particulary the website in your first post Ronishia.. just a little searching and you will find various extensive threads.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Knights]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join