It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
MAN YYOU KNOW what....

whooo here is single lives by yourself works alllll DAY and then comes home and has all these damn things to do after working....like cleaning when all you want to do is have a beer and forget about your long asss day at work.......

but like me I have my beer and sayyy FU!@# it....then I get stressed out b/c I want everything to be clean and neat....and I feel overwhelmed...it's like I just dished out tons of money in bills I have been working from 8am to 7:30 8pm pulling in overtime w/o extra money......

I just want my house to magically clean itself.....I'll get a maid every now and then but it is hilarious b/c I can't afford that #.....but go crazy w/o it every now and then.....I work in an office dealing with international business and craziness all day.....lots of pressure......ugggg..

I'm just ranting as this place said....so don't fuss at me saying, "well just be happy to have a job and your own place...blah blah bull#...or what about the women who have children and work all day and come home and raise children.......and clean house....well Fu!@#ing amen to you who do that....but I'm young and hate the high pressure job...paying all my bills on my own and doing everything little thing for myself......

OH AND I HAD a roomate but she destroyed my house and betrayed my trust.....she slept with a guy I was dating in my bed........while I was passed out....so screw that I'd rather pay most my check to my bills than take the risk to split it with a horrid roomate.....

And money screw money......I hate my fixed salary and stupid taxes....screwing me in the ass....anyway...I can't even see the man I love b/.c I can't afford it....and it sucks b/c my parents are ROTTEN RICH.....but I can't get myself to ask for money from them ever.......ok done ranting

mod edit:

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'd rather have a job and worry about cleaning than being unemployed and worrying where your next meal is going to come from (like myself).

Okay, I over-exaggerated a wee bit... because I'm 18 and live with my mum and sister but still, I'd rather have to worry about cleaning and have a job than be unemployed... Just my opinion.

I can understand the pressure/stress you're going through but you just have to think, "I ain't a quitter... I'll keep on going and show everybody I'm capable of doing this".

So, chin up, and give this life of yours an arse-kicking.

Edit to add:

Why doesn't the man you love come to see you?

[edit on 21-7-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Teriffic Rant!

Rantastic, yeah..

I have nothing more to add..
Other than, I hope you feel a little better after typing it all out!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Good for you Tetraspace, I feel like that sometimes too!!!! But being a typical bloke I leave the cleaning and go for the beer after the stress' of a hard day at work!!

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If I had the choice between getting drunk and cleaning then I would pick getting drunk myself...lol. :w:

I don't drink much, but I hate cleaning, I mean...I really really hate it.

Anyways, I'm sure the mess will still be there tommorrow, you can clean it up then!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Everyone has the right to express there opinions, and you did a great job with it. Sometimes stress just builds and builds and something has to give.

But what about a mother whose kid was killed by a drunk driver?

The son who just lost his parents to cancer?

The poor daughter whose parents are both alcoholics and get violent with her?

The thousands of innocent bystanders that are killed every single day?

If your biggest problems are a normal part of life, I would say things could be alot worse. I apoligize if I am downplaying your problems, but believe me things really could be so much worse for you. You seem to have a good job, so obviosly you have worked hard to attain that position. So good for you!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I actually find alcohol to be a great motivator TO clean
lol

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hehe thanks!! you guys are great....

I'm actually laughing at myself right now....

I just get stressed sometimes and when I mix stress with a little bit of vodka...and esp. after nagging phone calls from my mother.....it gets to me.

This is what I feel like after a phone call from my mother :bash: :bnghd: lol

Then this is what I do
:w:

Sooo....but tonight is good....I cleaned the house and cooked a lovely meal...
and now I am enjoying a nice red. sooo ahhhhh!! mmmMmm Lovely....and listening to lovely music

I'm just a tab bit stressed about a meeting I'm holding tomorrow on all the international shows I put together for the company...but it's just nerves and I'm young so holding a meeting with engineers and salesman who have been in the business for years and are old enough to be my dad....makes me a lil nervous...but I'm also excited..I'm only 22!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace

I'm just a tab bit stressed about a meeting I'm holding tomorrow on all the international shows I put together for the company...but it's just nerves and I'm young so holding a meeting with engineers and salesman who have been in the business for years and are old enough to be my dad....makes me a lil nervous...but I'm also excited..I'm only 22!

My only advice, tetra, would be to have a Good night, and when tomorrow comes put your best foot forward and be careful not to trip.

Again ... Welcome to ATS!

...now, can I have another ... uhm ... "beverage" ?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thank you soo much!!

And, Cheers! to that beverage!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Don't let the stressfulness get to you. To me, it sounds like you're heading for big things, so keep going.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
eh it's 9 am but I suppose it's never too early to start drinkin'

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That's what I like to hear, Lys.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ok when your camping,vacationing,boating,having a break from work or school....IT IS never to early to drink!....

for me at least

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Don't let the stressfulness get to you. To me, it sounds like you're heading for big things, so keep going.

oh and thank you!!

I just got out the meeting and now I have tons of work to do lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As a former lazy bugger, it really is not to hard to train yourself to keep things fairly clean and organized so it is very easy to clean. You get things set up so you can come home from work, have a beer or something while you do a few things (dishes, cat litter, garbage, laundry, whatever, etc...) for an half-hour or so and then it's fun time.

My place is always very spotless now and there is hardly any effort.

The beauty is, house cleaning one "job" you can drink at.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
just a side note:

alcohol and math do not mix well.

Think of the children.

who shall laugh at your attempts.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Heyyy certain Math’s and I are best friends

Sooo...

But! I usually don't mess with equations when I am drunk...
Unless I'm applying my stupidity to something dangerous I'm attempting....
This happens sometimes...esp. when I am doing outdoor stuff and drinking....

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
alcohol and math do not mix well.

Quoted for Truth!

4 beers always end up as >10.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
As a former lazy bugger, it really is not to hard to train yourself to keep things fairly clean and organized so it is very easy to clean. You get things set up so you can come home from work, have a beer or something while you do a few things (dishes, cat litter, garbage, laundry, whatever, etc...) for an half-hour or so and then it's fun time.

My place is always very spotless now and there is hardly any effort.

The beauty is, house cleaning one "job" you can drink at.

You are sooo right!!!

Yesterday was a good day....I had a little system down...and everything worked out...

But you have your days you know...lol like when I was ranting hehe

top topics

<<   2 >>

join