It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS--RA--EL-homin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
What does everybody worship nowadays in the financial world.
A BULL MARKET is what makes everyone their gold. Your investments, retirement portfolios, 401k's, pensions, etc are all invested in the stockmarket.
This could be considered worshipping the Golden Calf.

Nicely spotted!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ah, but Stalkingwolf. Is it the Word of Gord, that has caused this disagreement, between the "SECTS/CULTS" of Christianity, or is it the "SECTS/CULTS" and the terms applied in a Generalized form, called RELIGION that is at fault for these divisions

You all claim to follow and base your beliefs on the same collection of faery tales.

Well, your alive. He made you in the image of God and the Angels.

I believe the passage reads, " in OUR image and after OUR likeness created we them.

New Knowledge can prompt us to modify our beliefs. If we want to stick to our prior convictions,
we should avoid new information like the plague and close our minds to everything
but the opinions that square with our own.
This is the way of censors and book burners.
Robt. W. Funk

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
If someone uses the word God, I think it's only right to say which god. If someone uses the word Chist and they are not talking about Jesus the Christ then it is only right that they name their Christ. And who called who out?

I think the problem is also, people who have these tendancies, expect all who believe in the WORD of GOD, to be ignorant of the Book themselves.

We can lay this at the feet of the Wolves who spin Doctrines and Theology to the sheep, in the churches themselves. Review of the First Books of Revelations makes this clear, as does Paul's letter to the church that alreay has the Mystery of Iniquity working in their midst.

It is nice to see, that there are some, who have taken the time to at least learn, but you know what Sun Matrix. If you obtained a reply to any of your posts that had anything poistive to say back, that exceeded 5% compared to the overwelming dismissal of your thoughts, then I would start to worry. Only the Elect would agree with you now, in these days

It is lonely, being a Christian, if your seeking acceptance in the World Today. This is still Satan's realm and his work is ever so obvious, even in here.

"Pickled" found it insulting that someone or anyone stood up for Their beliefs. It's not common, and I thought I would like to note congratulations for this.

It"s too bad it's not more common, but you read the book, and I am sure your aware there are Many "Peter's" that will deny Christ, when their faith is questioned, even in here.

Nice to see your not one.

Ciao

Shane

P.S. Here's a Link to the Lucifer matter, that arose a few days ago. I have no intent on repeatinging it, here, but you could review it, as can others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The discussion was in defense of some comments noting the lack of Scholarly approval of the KJV 1611 Bible, and Lucifer was one of those noted errors.

There are two responds on the 7th Page dated Aug 1/06 that speak to this, with a couple of fairly honest links to support it.

Ciao

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
"Pickled" found it insulting that someone or anyone stood up for Their beliefs. It's not common, and I thought I would like to note congratulations for this.

First of the name is Pickle, spell it right please.

Secondly i was not offended that he stood up for his beliefs, i commend that. The problem i had is that he attacked mine in the process. I believe everyone has the right to chose what they believe as long as they don't harm or put down others for there beliefs.

He also did it using parts of a book written by a MAN maybe on behalf of god, but still a man who could have lied. Then he used his beliefs as a way of putting mine down, again there beliefs not facts, that's why its called faith.

I also agree organised religion has done allot to damage Christianity in the modern world, which is a shame. Just because i don't believe in it doesn't mean i don't respect it, as should you with mine.

I just don't believe your God has anymore credibility then Asar, Aset or Anpw (that's the real name of Osiris, Isis and Anubis, not the ones the Greco-Romans gave them when they 'borrowed' from the religion). Please don't come back with the Satan thing again as that is just a belief of yours and what you have interpreted some words to mean, doesn't make it right.

Pickle(no d)

[edit on 2-8-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh

Originally posted by Shane

Secondly i was not offended that he stood up for his beliefs, i commend that. The problem i had is that he attacked mine in the process. I believe everyone has the right to chose what they believe as long as they don't harm or put down others for there beliefs.

He also did it using parts of a book written by a MAN maybe on behalf of god, but still a man who could have lied. Then he used his beliefs as a way of putting mine down, again there beliefs not facts, that's why its called faith.

I also agree organised religion has done allot to damage Christianity in the modern world, which is a shame. Just because i don't believe in it doesn't mean i don't respect it, as should you with mine.

I just don't believe your God has anymore credibility then Asar, Aset or Anpw (that's the real name of Osiris, Isis and Anubis, not the ones the Greco-Romans gave them when they 'borrowed' from the religion). Please don't come back with the Satan thing again as that is just a belief of yours and what you have interpreted some words to mean, doesn't make it right.

Pickle(no d)

It seems to me that you are the intolerant one with your boycott Israels goods signatiure.

Why is it that those that scream the loudest about intolerance are the intolerant ones?

The proof should be obvious to anyone that can see.

And by the way, I have no use for religion, I understand where it comes from.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How is me having a 'boycott israel' banner in my signature intolerance? Explain go on.

Its a political statement and has nothing to do with religion or tolerance, so why bring it up in this thread?

Just clutching at straws now, so i will leave this thread alone as your obviously baiting and i don't feed the trolls.

I would say see you around on ATS but i honestly don't think you will be here for much longer.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Pickle(no d)

You see, civility is a much better approach.

And this is much better than slash and run attacks suggesting I AM INTOLERANT.

I know where it is you come from, (with your beliefs), and I would wholely agree with this one thing regarding your beliefs. They are a factual as mine. I fully grasp this. But it seems your not quite as open as you wish to suggest you are.

Where just Polar Opposites, when it comes to who's side your on.

Look, I am not here to demean, or belittle anyone. I have had several conversations that have been more than civil, between "Others" that share your belief's. I look upon your point of view, as an INDICATOR as to exactly what days we truely live in, and welcome anything you may have to say, in respects to thoughts and links for consideration.

BUT, I have no intent on letting MISLEADING information be presented without Documentation. HENCE the Response offered earlier, which yes, was to provoke, but the aim is to be civil, and if you, would like to continue this, or any other conversation, I would be more than happy to be as civil as you would like.

I have no AXE with you to grind, nor to I have any false illusions that you would Convert. That's not my cup of tea.

Someone, Anyone, Now or Someday, will read what is offered, and maybe that choice, or at least a seed can be planted, and allowed to grow. But if a topic is solely based upon my thoughts and concerns, there is no other side to present for consideration.

So, if this is good enough for you, Anything you may wish to discuss can be presented or asked. I do not mind answering Questions, or offering direction when it revolves around Biblical teachings.

And Again, I have no intent on spreading a Doctrine or Theology based on what ANY RELIGION may say. Just what is offered in the Bible, since it's painfully clear, not many actually have a clue about it.

So I leave this to you to decide. Until then.

Ciao

Shane

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Shane]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thank you Shane, i agree this thread did get a little out of hand. I am as much to blame for that as everyone else, so i apologize.

I will put some questions together later this evening if i have a chance, i am interested in what you have to say.

Pickle

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Sure, no problem. Your god is Ahura Mazda, who you are ashamed of. His real name is false god Baal who is Satan the deceiver who is Lucifer who appears as an angel of light.

HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAA! Thank you Sun-Matrix - I Needed a good Laugh!!! Very Funny! I find your Fundamentalism so Amusing!
You have the nerve to tell another person who/what their god is & that they are ashamed of it? That their god is false & really Satan the deciever?

Although the ATS mods should really ban you at this point for your Intolerence - I hope that they don't however. You provide a valuable service here on ATS - as Comedy relief & I need more Laughter in my Life!!!

Now run back to your master and tell him he is a defeated foe. Tell him it is written that the blood of lamb has overcome him.

Hilarious, Golden, Classic! You are a Comedic Genius! Sun-Matrix don't ever change!

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Seraphim_Serpente

How about telling me about your avatar. I see that you have changed avatars.

You seemed to be afraid to tell me about your last avatar. I asked, you never answered.

I gotta say, I do sometimes get amused when everything flys over your head.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Seraphim_Serpente

How about telling me about your avatar. I see that you have changed avatars.

You seemed to be afraid to tell me about your last avatar. I asked, you never answered.

I gotta say, I do sometimes get amused when everything flys over your head.

Please stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I handed you the ball and pointed you to the goal. You can drop the ball or you can do a little research from this angle and you'll find I am telling you the truth.

Apparently you've dropped the ball, your statements are baseless. I can only assume, at this point, that you don't try to support your statements because you can't.

battleofbatoche
Anyways remember when the Israelites began to worship the golden calf, Gold Bull, Molech, see the progression?

?
Where is the progression? The israelites at the mountain made a gold calf idol. This is probably a part of their old religion. The monotheists amoung them tried to supress it. Moloch is probably derived from a similar term that means variably 'king/god/lord/angel/heavenly being'. Why call it a progression, is what I am asking? The bull gods in the bible were just as likely an old god worshipped by the israelites, who's worship was suppresed by the monotheists.

This could be considered worshipping the Golden Calf.

I'm sorry, but thats pretty silly. God is just as upset with people that worship bull-idols as with people who have stock investments???

queenannie38
Don't be an idiot. For once, at least.

Please refrain from insulting fellow members like that.

seraphim serpente
Although the ATS mods should really ban you at this point for your Intolerence

We're clearly not going to ban someone because what they say is unpopular.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

afraid to tell me about your last avatar. I asked, you never answered.

Not afraid. Why should I do research for you?

OK - I will answer your question - it was the Tree of Life (and you have the nerve to call other members of ATS "Ignorant")!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Seraphim~

the avatar thing? That's his basis for my supposedly 'baal/satan' worship! Because I have a yin yang for my avatar that says 'truth is binary.' He thinks it is satanic because I said that balance is something that is a principle of the Creator.

So he has judged me with his ever-so-wise fundamentalism!

And his name is 'Sun Matrix!'

He is pretty funny--too bad he thinks he's serious!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

afraid to tell me about your last avatar. I asked, you never answered.

Not afraid. Why should I do research for you?

OK - I will answer your question - it was the Tree of Life (and you have the nerve to call other members of ATS "Ignorant")!

I'm sorry, did I leave you with the impression I was ignorant about your Avatar. I was only wondering if you were.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Seraphim~

the avatar thing? That's his basis for my supposedly 'baal/satan' worship! Because I have a yin yang for my avatar that says 'truth is binary.' He thinks it is satanic because I said that balance is something that is a principle of the Creator.

So he has judged me with his ever-so-wise fundamentalism!

And his name is 'Sun Matrix!'

He is pretty funny--too bad he thinks he's serious!

I'll will try to refrain from stirring up your demons again as I don't really have time to deal with you when you begin asking my permisssion to post. Amazing the power of the written word isn't it.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Apparently you've dropped the ball, your statements are baseless. I can only assume, at this point, that you don't try to support your statements because you can't.

I just don't have time right now. I'm working on something. If it was a matter of nailing down the last few rows of shingles I would do it, but I don't have time to show you how to use the hammer. And I don't mean this as a smart remark we are just coming from different areas of knowledge.

Where is the progression? The israelites at the mountain made a gold calf idol. This is probably a part of their old religion. The monotheists amoung them tried to supress it. Moloch is probably derived from a similar term that means variably 'king/god/lord/angel/heavenly being'. Why call it a progression, is what I am asking? The bull gods in the bible were just as likely an old god worshipped by the israelites, who's worship was suppresed by the monotheists.

If you are interested I'm sure that you could do a quick net seach and find out that
that the golden calf was Baal.

Now you can tell me I dropped the ball, that's fine. Or you could prove it to yourself.

Thanks,
Sun.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I was only wondering if you were (ignorant about your last Avatar).

Sun Matrix - I am far from Ignorant of Symbols that I have studied for such a long - oh wait a minute - there you go again! Making judgements about people that you don't know nothing about!!!

I am an Intellectual, Mystical, Spiritual person. You have no idea about what fields (nor for how long) I have studied & practiced. In other words you know nothing about me!

I would in addition call myself an Occultist - but then you would probably blanket label me a "Satanist" as well & I am in no mood for your Slanderous Behavior!

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thank you Shane, i agree this thread did get a little out of hand. I am as much to blame for that as everyone else, so i apologize.

Ditto for me!

And, Thank you and I look forward to your comments.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

I was only wondering if you were (ignorant about your last Avatar).

Sun Matrix - I am far from Ignorant of Symbols that I have studied for such a long - oh wait a minute - there you go again! Making judgements about people that you don't know nothing about!!!

I am an Intellectual, Mystical, Spiritual person. You have no idea about what fields (nor for how long) I have studied & practiced. In other words you know nothing about me!

I would in addition call myself an Occultist - but then you would probably blanket label me a "Satanist" as well & I am in no mood for your Slanderous Behavior!

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

Yea I see your point

I said I was WONDERINGand you call that a judgement?

AND then you attempt to put words in my mouth and then say you are in no mood for my slanderous behavior. WHEN THEY ARE YOUR OWN WORDS.

It is written, the accuser of our brethren is cast down.

Are you interested in going for a cup of coffee?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join