It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS--RA--EL-homin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Three egyptian gods make up a Trinity of roots words & prefixes to a Title of God's chosen people. Being that the Israelites escaped Egyptian slavery I thought that this is kind of weird.
Isis
Ra
El ( prefix to many ancient mediterranean gods)
Could this be what the original trinity is all about?
You know Egyptian Pyramids on a majority of corporate symbols, Eye of Ra on corporate symbols and all the masonic symbolism. Throw in the masonic version of King Solomon's Temple.
Moses parted the Red Sea and God freed the Israelites from Egyptian slavery.
If you look around every major gov't capital has an Egyptian Obelisk outside it's vicinity. Washington Monument, there's one outside the Vatican, the Kremlin, a pyramid in France, Obelisks in England, Toronto, Montreal, Gremany, etc.
Now if anyone does a little research they would realize that everyone who belongs to a country of the IMF(international monetary fund) that their country is now a corporation belonging to the U.N. with numerous ratified treaties. Their respective populations have all been taken over by international bankers through un payable debt. This has caused to law of the land to be replaced by the law of the sea.
Instread of Common law, we are all now governed by Admiralty/Maritime law in all instances making all things relative to commerce & merchant law.
You lose all your God-given un-alienable rights in a court of Admiralty & Maritime Law. Instead of rights you get Gov't granted priviledges.
HAVE WE ALL BECOME ISRAELITES ENSLAVED AGAIN? ARE OUR GOV'Ts assuming the role of All powerful Pharoah? Think about it.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Some courts and other federal buildings in the US have american flags with yellow trim. I believe that this yellow trim means the building is under maritime law.

Know your rights, or whats left of them.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by freakyty]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think the OP should take one topic and stick with it, either the IMF and gold trimmed flags, or the masonry is egyptian, or the Isis-Ra-El issue. Who is El in the egyptian pantheon? Why would the israelites mix the names of these three gods in order to come up with a name for themselves? Why wouldn't they make note of that fact? Why don't they worship Isis or Ra or any god other than local levantine ones at their religious sites?

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We've been over this before, and the "Isis-ra-el" concept is disinformation, put out by someone who has quite an agenda.

In fact, if you look at history AND the bible, you will see that the name means "upright with YHVH"
en.wikipedia.org...

The Isis-Re-El connection is, frankly silly. It relies on picking names from different time periods and kitbashing them together and coming to a conclusion that proves the disinformant's pet theory.

It's kind of like kitbashing together "Snoop" (rapper Snoop Doggy Dog) and "John" from St. John and "Bee" from "Aunt Bea" of "The Andy Griffith Show" and then saying that the song "Sloop John B" is actually a song that has hidden meanings about the Civil Rights movement spying on John F Kennedy.

Really. The idea is THAT dumb.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
besides all that Isis is a Goddess not a God and The Mother Part of Her own
Trinity ( which many believe to be the basis for the xian trinity).
This Holy family is of Father , Mother, and Son. Osiris-Isis-Horus.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

Thank you. Saves me the trouble. And thanks to Byrd too.

Isis was not the consort of Ra. Many people cant get their Egyptian mythology straight.

The Trinity was Isis-Osiris-Horus. Isis the mother, Osiris the father, and Horus the child.

El is a prefix of many hebrew names for god, but beyond semetic language families, it has no meaning.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

Osiris, Isis and Horus is nothing more than Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz the origin of the lie that blinds you.l

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Isis was not the consort of Ra. Many people cant get their Egyptian mythology straight.
No offense, but you seem to be one of them.

The Trinity was Isis-Osiris-Horus. Isis the mother, Osiris the father, and Horus the child.
The trinity comes from Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz. Nimrod married his mother Semiramis who birthed Tammaz her son by the rays of the sun god Baal who is Satan. Osiris married his sister Isis and birthed Horus. Ra is the sun god. Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz were real people from who ALL FALSE gODS COME.

Who is Osiris, Nimrod.........Who is Zeus, Nimrod..........Who is Saturn, Nimrod...............Who is Poisiden, Nimrod..........Who is Dagon, Nimrod.............who is Zoroaster, Nimrod.............Who is Mars, Nimrod.....who is Jupiter, Nimrod..........Who is Neptune, Nimrod........who is Cupid, Nimrod...........Who is Bacchus, Nimrod...........Who is Hermes, Nimrod.........Who is Vulcan, Nimrod.........Who is Eros, Nimrod.....Who is Odin, Nimrod..........Who is Wodan, Nimrod..............who is St. Valentine, Nimrod..............Who is Atlas, Nimrod......Who is Thor, Nimrod

And the list goes on. The lie that has you in blindness.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That Nimrod is the prototype of all pagan gods and that he was actually Satan is your opinion, unsupported by any fact.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Osiris, Isis and Horus is nothing more than Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz

Besides the fact that the Egyptian Theology/Mythology PRE-DATES the Babylonian Theology/Mythology.

Also please prove that "Baal" = "Satan".

Also - just FYI - Zoroaster was an actual Historic figure - not just another "Pagan God" or "Satan" as you would say!

I think that it is funny Sun-Matrix how you stick to your "The Hebrews/Israelites are the only ones that are correct & worship the True God - all else is Satan" - when it is OBVIOUS to anyone who has even done a little research that the Hebrews/Israelites in-fact STOLE their religious concepts from the Earlier Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian/Persian & Chaldean cultures/civilizations!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Besides the fact that the Egyptian Theology/Mythology PRE-DATES the Babylonian Theology/Mythology.

You have incorrect info. Morpheus, where am I? More important than where, WHEN. Neo, the Matrix(THE LIE) is older than we think. Better do some indepth research here, and you are going to run across all kinds of false dates.

Also please prove that "Baal" = "Satan"

This is common knowledge, just check the net. Lucifer = Day star

Also - just FYI - Zoroaster was an actual Historic figure - not just another "Pagan God" or "Satan" as you would say!

This is correct, Zoroaster from Persia lived from 628 BC to 551 BC. However, the religion of Zoroastrianism was around long before that. Archaeological evidence link Zoroaster to at least 2000 bc based on excavations by Russian archaeologist Victor Sarianidi. There are other proofs also.

I think that it is funny Sun-Matrix how you stick to your "The Hebrews/Israelites are the only ones that are correct & worship the True God - all else is Satan" - when it is OBVIOUS to anyone who has even done a little research that the Hebrews/Israelites in-fact STOLE their religious concepts from the Earlier Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian/Persian & Chaldean cultures/civilizations!

To put it bluntly, you have learned exactly what you were supposed to have learned. Do you not understand that Lucifer knew of Gods plan to send the Son of God so Satan became the sun god. No matter what you think you know, Babylon came before any of the other cultures, shortly after the flood.

You are being deceived, it's nothing new.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
This is common knowledge, just check the net. Lucifer = Day star

Baal means neither day nor star.

And, importantly, none of the jews stated that Baal was Satan. The Bible doesn't say that Baal is Satan either.

This is correct, Zoroaster from Persia lived from 628 BC to 551 BC. However, the religion of Zoroastrianism was around long before that.

Some people have noted that some aspects of Hinduism and the old Vedic religion are similar to Zoroastrianism, no one suggests that they are the same religion. Ahura Mazda, and the "Evil Spirit" and "Good Spirit" beneath him, along with man's need to exercise his free will and choose the good spirit over the evil spirit, are not the basis for Hinduism. THe religions are similar because india and iran have many contacts, not beacuse Hinduism is some heretical form of Zoroastrianism.

Also, why accept "archaeological evidence" in this case? Merely beacuse it supports your faith based beleifs? When archaeology is in opposition to the bible, or the word of jesus, who is right?

Do you not understand that Lucifer knew of Gods plan to send the Son of God so Satan became the sun god.

I really doubt that Satan made himself to be worshipped as the Sun because of the similar sounds of the english words for Sun and Son.

When christianity was young, people started to notice that the ideas about jesus and the motiffs within christianity were similar to the old pagan religions, and thus they started to reason that satan, knowing about the trinity, created all these 'montrous trinities' around the world, to 'deceive' people. That story was an attempt, and a poor one, to deal with the similarities beween christianity and paganism.

No matter what you think you know, Babylon came before any of the other cultures, shortly after the flood.

There was no worldwide flood.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
That Nimrod is the prototype of all pagan gods and that he was actually Satan is your opinion, unsupported by any fact.

Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz are all prototypes of the false gods, or haven't you figured that out yet.

Just twists and turns. Same lie different versions.

Nimrod a real person is killed is said to become Baal and Semiramis his mother-wife becomes pregnant by the sun(Baal) and has a son Tammuz.

Zeus the Greek head god as Nimrod(Baal) impregnates a mortal and has Hercules the son of god the savior of men.

All designed to keep mankind from seeing the true Son of God who walked earth and was the savior of mankind.

Check out all the eastern religions Hinduism, Buddism, Shintoism, Confucainism etc., etc. etc. All the same sun god lies from Zoroastrianism.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sun Matrix - you really make me Laugh!

Lucifer = Day star

Actually the English "Lucifer" - was taken from the Latin "Luciferum" - which means "Light Bearer/Bringer". That is what happened when a Latin Monk was trying to translate "Day Star/Helel" from the Hebrew in Isaiah into Latin for the Vulgate. He used "Luciferum" for that purpose. In fact the "Day Star" that they were comparing that Babylonian King to in Isaiah is non other that the Planet Venus.

But I can almost hear it coming now - oh another Pagan Goddess = Venus. Venus, Ishtar, Semiramis - it is all the same Goddess. Perhaps you have a point there -

BUT

How does this fit in with Satan again?

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is a Link - provided for back up:

www.crivoice.org...

That is the difference between us Sun-Matrix. I back up my claims - you on the other hand just offer your OPINION & call it "fact".

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As a Kemetic i find this thread insulting and offencive.

I was going to argue with the O/P and Sun Matrix but they have so much stuff wrong it would take to long.

I suggest you both do a tiny amount of research first before spouting dribble on here.

Would you like for me to start saying all sorts of lies about your god? probably not, so learn some facts please. Not the BS lies that you have obviously been spoon fed/ made up.

[/rant]

[edit on 30-7-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I was going to argue with the O/P and Sun Matrix but they have so much stuff wrong it would take to long.

Save it, you're out of your league.

It should take just a few net searches for a couple of you to figure out that Baal is Satan.

Baal means lord, Baal is Satan.

All false gods came from Nimrod, Baal, Semiramis and Tammuz.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Save it, you're out of your league.

So this is my religion that i study, you obviously don't and yet I'm out my 'league'. Nah your just making it up as you go along.

It should take just a few net searches for a couple of you to figure out that Baal is Satan.

Satan is a christian term, is it not? Then he cant be Satan. Case closed.

So on your logic, not mine yours. The Christian god goes by the name 'Lord' does that make him Satan? It must do according to your above statement.

All false gods came from Nimrod, Baal, Semiramis and Tammuz.

There only false gods to people who don't believe in them. As i don't believe in the christian god or jesus, to me they a false gods. Religion is in the eye of the beholder.

again please stop spouting tripe and learn something.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Baal means Lord, Baal is Satan.

Sun-Matrix - your Obsessed Bias is showing! In the BIBLE - GOD is often called "The Lord".
Adonai in Hebrew - Kerios in Greek. So Baal is just another semitic name for "Lord". So by your Logic the "Lord" is Satan? God is Satan? I have a suggestion Sun-Matrix - try being more resonable & open-minded!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Everyone should keep it cool in this thread. None of us are scholars in the history of religions, or anything like that. No one has presented an actual point by point well reference argument for their case, and certainly saying 'google it' doesn't work either way.

IOW, lets all accept the fact that we're not as well researched as we could be on the development of every religion on the planet, agree that we can learn from one another, and understand that we're going to disagree.

Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz are all prototypes of the false gods, or haven't you figured that out yet.

No, I haven't, why don't you explain it to me.

Nimrod a real person is killed is said to become Baal and Semiramis his mother-wife becomes pregnant by the sun(Baal) and has a son Tammuz.

Nimrod doesn't have semiramis as a wife, no tammuz as a son, and doesn't exist anywhere except in the bible. Some people have suggested that what the bible calls 'Nimrod' is actually one babylonian king or another. That hardly means that he was satan.

Zeus the Greek head god as Nimrod(Baal) impregnates a mortal and has Hercules the son of god the savior of men.

I am aware of the stories, I reject the idea that satan made these myths in order to confuse people.

All designed to keep mankind from seeing the true Son of God who walked earth and was the savior of mankind.

Doesn't it say in the bible that people that haven't ever even heard about jesus can get into heaven? Doesn't that imply that people can't be deceived by some silly myths and thus be sent into hell??? When have you ever heard of anyone getting the 'full gospel' and then 'rejecting christ' in favour of Ahura Mazda anyway???

Check out all the eastern religions Hinduism, Buddism, Shintoism, Confucainism etc., etc. etc. All the same sun god lies from Zoroastrianism.

Considering your handling of the Nimrod issue, I don't think that you are to be taken too seriously in regards to the origins of any of those religions.

The ideas that you are talking about have been largely rejected by those who research the history of religions. The idea that the coincidences between christianity and the pagan myths is the work of the devil is the result of early christian apologists. The idea that most ancient myths are actual Solar Myths is from Max Muller, an early researcher in comparative mythology, and, again, his ideas are practically universally rejected today.

Then demonstrate it.

Satan is never called lord, I don't know why you are calling satan your lord.

The people that wrote the OT of the bible knew who Baal was, they interacted daily with the worshippers of baal. NEVER did they say that they worshipped satan, that satan was baal, or that satan created the myths of other nations and they were sun worshippers.
Satan in the OT is presented variably as a fallen angel or as an angel within god's realm but who's job it is to 'accuse' israel of its impiousness. Never as the one behind the gods of the caananites, or the egyptians, and there's never any mention of the zoroastrians, since the religion didn't exist.

picklewash
Satan is a christian term, is it not? Then he cant be Satan. Case closed.

Satan is a term from the mythology and religion of the semitic peoples of cannan/israel. Its perfectly possible for, say, the jews to have taken up the god of an enemy tribe and made it some sort of 'master of evil' that fights against YWH, just like the hebrews and these other hypothetical people would've fought. In such a case, we could say that that other people's 'god' is satan. Problem is, the hebrews didn't look at baal and say, 'that is satan'. Satan was an entity that only existed within their religion, similar to the 'Evil Spirit' of mazdaism, inferior to the Supreme God, fallen, but still 'powerful' enough to serve to tempt/accuse/cause the downfall of man.
Either way, its possible to make the case Sun Matrix is accepting. Its theoretically possible, but the evidence completely contradicts it, and rather we can see that its simply an idea that exists to defend christianity from the charge of being an amalgamation of pagan traditions (which I don't accept, as it is, as a relevant criticism anyway).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join