It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Iron Maiden song is here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well the time has come for the legends that are Iron Maiden to release some new material, and about time i may add. Was looking on their website the other day and came across a piece of text asking if i wanted to hear the new song, so i decided to click on it. i was quite surprised when it played me the whole new song "the reincarnatin of benjamin bregg" rather than just a small bit. i really like the song so wondered what everyone else thought about it, are they getting too old or are they just that good??

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I didnt like the new song. Music sounded like metallica and I'm also not sure about the emo sounding long title. Im more into the older maiden stuff. Hoping that the new album has better songs that This one

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Dude, thanks for making me laugh. That title is far from Emo sounding, and the music sounds nowhere near Metallica.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
IRON MAIDEN is a band who has never made a sh!tty album... the new one definitely rocks, and it's quite an epic... even paul and blaze did good with 'em, but bruce is by far the best singer they've ever had or ever will have...

up the irons!

top topics

join