It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Jessica Lever???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Where is she??? It's too quiet. I almost suspect that she is in a cave somewhere, in her prim and proper school uniform, cackling evilly and plotting a fiendish little scheme to put all the other parties in their place!
Okay, I may be exaggerating to the point of lunacy, but still I am troubled. Right now, it is 5.44 a.m and I can't sleep. I can't even say why I can't sleep, because if I tell you, you won't sleep, and then if you tell everybody else, they won't sleep. I've just been thinking of random things, and this image of a young Conservative girl in a spiffing school uniform came into my head. I'm not sure if anybody will remember her, so I will post an image.

Anyone remember her? I do. I don't remember exactly why I remember her, but I think I felt intense revulsion when I saw her on the news almost 2 years ago. Why? I'm not too sure. Perhaps it was the wearing of a school uniform, when she clearly wasn't at school that annoyed me, or maybe it was the merit badge that was on her uniform, or perhaps because she pulled off a "William Hague"? No offense to Hague, but we don't need another one. We're still stuck on how to get rid of the first one!

Or maybe it's because it's still the same old ideology sprouted over and over again. Lassiez-faire, immigration, Brussels, screwing the poor etc. Not sure if she said that last bit, but you get my drift.

Conservative Future is said to have the largest political gathering in youth today with 15,000 members. Okay, so it isn't as big as I first feared, but still, BE AFRAID! The old youth division of the Tories were called the Young Conservatives. They got disbanded for being too right-wing. Now how the hell can you be too right-wing for even the Tories? By making pleas for the legalislation of incest and dropping the nucleur bomb on the Soviets. Now that is really right-wing!

Anyways, I think it would be for the common good, if Jessica Lever was not put into power. And to stop her, all you need to do is vote. That's what I would do.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
"Too right-wing!?"

It gets even more surreal than that MacDonagh; they were too right-wing for Norman Tebbit, he was the then tory party chairman who disbanded them!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I guess you think this Jessica Lever must be really important to U.K politics. And you’re obviously having a really good time slinging of at the Tories. The Tories deserve to be criticised for about a million things, this could be something from school history books like the poll tax, or maybe the fact that they support our Iraq policy almost as much as Labour does, perhaps it could be the fact they have a jellyfish for a leader just like Labour does. In fact there’s lots of healthy ways we can all criticise the Tories.
But for disbanding an organisation someone reckoned was too right wing?
Or because William Hague likes little girls in school uniform? Look if politics is about which sexy dress our leaders like then I would like to suggest Blair likes little boys in school uniform (Peter Mandelson anyone?) you know that homosexual buddy of his who was appointed to the unelected job of EU Trade Secretary, who caused chaos recently over tariffs on Chinese cloths imports. Whilst on the subject of cloths I wouldn’t be importing any cloths (in fact anything) from China (if were Mandelson) at least until they get their act together. Of course slave labour is good for the economy, but couldn’t we at least get it from a democratic country like India where the people there have at least a few more rights?

Hope you don’t mind me saying MacDonagh but I would rather you put anti Tory propaganda in a better context than some dream you’ve apparently had about a woman haunting you dressed in school uniform.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just a little note.

It doesn't always have to be so earnest and dry as dust, a degree of levity isn't forbidden you know.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The question is not where is Jessica Lever,

but who the HELL is Jessica Lever?

Young Conservatives? i heard that all they do is spend most of their time getting drunk at Uni.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I guess you think this Jessica Lever must be really important to U.K politics.
Well, she and many others of Conservative Future are the future politicians of the Conservative Party. But, she is different from the rest. She is the niece of Thatcher's favorite economist, Milton Friedman who gave her his book, Capitalism and Freedom on her 14th birthday. To everyone, does that not seem like the makings of a possible Tory candidate?

disbanding an organisation someone reckoned was too right wing?

Och, no. I was just providing some background. They did really seem to be keen on the whole, blowing up Soviets thing. Just thought I'd put that in, not as a slight against the Tories, but something that needed to be remembered.

Or because William Hague likes little girls in school uniform?

Okay, when I meant when she did a "William Hague" was that she had spoken to a Tory assembly in Bournemouth at the tender age of 17. Not that she did anything with William Hague. Hopefully, that has cleared things up.

Okay, I just want to say that the dream I had wasn't about Jessica Lever.

top topics

join