It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Leather Jacket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I heard a story many years back and I don't know if it really happened or not. The story teller is a male and he was driving his motorcycle to visit his hometown after he'd been away for many years. On his way he picked up a hitch hiker, a beautiful young woman. She was freezing and didn't wear any jacket so he lend her his while they were driving. It turned out she was going to the same town as he was. They talked alot and she told him her name (I don't remember what her name was). When they were near the town's church she said she had to go. They said goodbye and he drove off to his parents old house. When he got there he suddenly remembered that she still had his leather jacket. He told his mother about the girl. His mother looked at him in disbelief and told him that he must have been mistaken about her name, because she was killed a year ago and was buried at the town's cemetary. He then drove back to where he left her and noticed that the cemetary was next to the church. He went inside the cemetary and found his leather jacket hanging on a tombstone. On the tombstone was written... her name...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
* chissler shrugs off the cold shiver down the spine

Now the question is was he too freaked to put the jacket back on or not?

Good Story!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I wonder why ghost girls are so fond of hitchhiking? I guess they don't have driver's licenses in the dimension they are...?
I understand it's illegal in some states to pick up a hitchhiker. Wonder if it's still illegal if the hitchhiker's a ghost?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I used to love stories like that!

I like that story, whether it is true, or not.

And thanks for sharing it.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"theres my jacket, can't trust ghosts now adays" :shk:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wow I like that!!! Were can I find the real story?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
An unlikely scenario... have you ever tried to have a conversation with someone while riding a motorcycle? Too much noise... hard to hear.

top topics

join