It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal conducted abduction war games...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
www.iol.co.za...

The crisis between Israel and Hezbollah, sparked on July 12 by the abduction of two servicemen by Hezbollah guerrillas, came as no surprise to Israel.

In a theoretical war game conducted weeks ago by military intelligence that tried to predict the outcome of an abduction of a soldier by Hezbollah, Syria was in the end dragged into a war between Israel and the Shiite militia.

"In that scenario, Israel was forced to attack Syria after Hezbollah leaders took refuge there," a military source told AFP.

I'm not implying anything here...I just find it really interesting that Isreal had conducted the exact scenario that played out just a few weeks later...
and eventually Syria was dragged into war...
What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Interesting. I am curious as to how solid that 'military source' is, but intereting nonetheless.

Outside of the hint that this is a conspiracy, sort of like how its suggested that the big attacks are predated or occur on the same date that an exercise is supposed to occur, if true it does show that the isrealis are prepared for that outcome. I mean, they'd just wargamed on it, and saw that it was at least a possible outcome. So when they moved on Lebanon, they must've said that that was an acceptable possibility. We'd have to think that they are allowing that possible/probable outcome dictate some of their actions and strategy now.

new topics

join