It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wireless Conection 5,000 years ago!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
After digging to a depth of 100 metres last year, Russian scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 1,000 years, and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network one thousand years ago.

So, not to be outdone, in the weeks that followed, American scientists dug 200 metres and headlines in the US papers read: "US scientists have found traces of 2,000 year old optical fibre, and have concluded that their ancestors already had advanced high-tech digital telephones 1,000 years earlier than the Russians."

One week later, a Irish newspaper reported the following: "After digging as deep as 500 metres, Irish scientists have found absolutely nothing. They have concluded that 5,000 years ago, their ancestors were already using wireless technology."

Well Wat i wanted to state with this "joke" is that we will always be arguing about who;s first instead of work toghether and make things happen.

I'm Sure we already have discovered clean fuell and other sorcess of enrgy, but pride and money (Shell and other oil componies) would go bancrupt.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Do you got any links or sources about this.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think it should be more BTS than ATS. Not a bad joke but still extremely misleading!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I was going to say that.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by El Che]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

top topics

join