It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Border Patrol BeHeaded !!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
well get ready cause if this gets out in the mainstream media it could cause a Mexican/American war according to this web page a media cover-up was in place.

the main stream media failed to report the beheading of three law enforcement officers. Where is the outrage by the Senators Boxer, Reid, McCain, Feingold, and Kennedy. Why the silence? Why the cover-up? To make matters worse the video recording of the hearing was buried by CSPAN. No press, and the President said nothing. It is easier to secure a video of Private Tuckers ordeal than find the video regarding the beheading of deputies in San Diego county. Fortunately the clip can be viewed at www.plantek.us.

www.newswithviews.com...

[edit on 19-7-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm sitting here speechless over this news....................
here is the Audio++

www.plantek.us...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, that's the government for you. Inspire hatred and disgust with a common enemy, but the enemy needs to be accross the world to lessen the physical response. If there is an enemy here who is just as bad, we have to keep it quiet as to not cause riots in the streets.

Booooo

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Well, that's the government for you. Inspire hatred and disgust with a common enemy, but the enemy needs to be accross the world to lessen the physical response. If there is an enemy here who is just as bad, we have to keep it quiet as to not cause riots in the streets.

Booooo

thats a good post but guy but it lacks the sheer anger i feel right now over our governments lack of moral depth in these situations somethings got to give with these idiots

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The media is too busy, delivering quality, emotional, heart-tugging, insightful and innovative reports into the crisis in the Middle-East. :

They have also pushed aside continued genocide in Sudan, and the still rising death toll in Indonesia after the quake and Tsunami.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If this had taken place 40 years ago we would have a fence on the border right now after the retaliation that would have taken place.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This deeply enrages me as well. Do you think any news station will cover this? I think I may write to the Oreilly Factor and other coservative news stations because this is something they would cover in a heart beat. You should too.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
From what I am reading here, it was two regular cops and a civilian who were beheaded on the Mexican side of the border. It is believed to be organized crime that did it. I dont see anything about border control.

www.signonsandiego.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
From what I am reading here, it was two regular cops and a civilian who were beheaded on the Mexican side of the border. It is believed to be organized crime that did it. I dont see anything about border control.

it appears to me that these are different incidents.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The man on the audio clip in the hearings C-SPAN covered said that they were three law enforcement officers

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Does anybody know the date this was reported/happened?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yes I think they are different. Does anybody know when the 3 border patrol officers were beheaded? Of course our f'ing media does not tell us about truly important news on every front. They just like obsessing about 2 stories for days.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Build the damn wall NOW! This whole immigration thing has gotten way out of control and it's time to get it back under control

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yeah I just was going to say that thanks for beating me to the point.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I read the related article update listed at the bottom of the page at www.plantek.us... which can be found here:

"TIJUANA – Mexico's top federal prosecutor yesterday said police connections with organized crime may have contributed to the beheadings of three Rosarito Beach police officers last week."

“What we are seeing is that organized crime is penetrating many police groups, and this is the line of investigation that we have,” Mexican Attorney General Daniel Cabeza de Vaca said during a news conference at the Hotel Camino Real."

It looks like they may not have been border patrol officers but rather police officers (Mexican?) with possible ties to mexican organized crime.

Also at the bottom of the www.plantek.us website they say:

Some readers have read more into the story than initially reported. It appears the law enforcement officers were on the Mexican side of the border and were beheaded by organized crime.

We still need that wall though!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My friend told me that he watched a news story on it on MSNBC or NBC. I am going to watch the Oreilly Factor to see if he covers it. We should build a wall or do something. Our government is truly inadequate, it bothers and disturbs me.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Keep up the good work mecheng anywho I thought this was to unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here's an article from the LA Times:

SAN DIEGO — Mexican authorities discovered the decapitated bodies of three police officers and a fourth man Wednesday near an empty lot in the seaside town of Rosarito Beach, about 15 miles south of the border.

The officers had gone missing Tuesday after responding to a report of a kidnapping. Witnesses said that the officers were intercepted by about 100 heavily armed, masked men dressed as Mexican federal agents, said a spokesman for the Baja California state attorney general's office.

www.latimes.com...

It doesn't look like they were border patrol... but very sick and sad none the less (We still need that wall).

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
did somebody say that the govt doesn't control the media??? hmmm..i think that was a pin hitting the floor.

no outrage?! no nation wide news coverage?! we have to find this story buried on page 7003 under a pile of other papers?!
nothing, not a peep!!

did somebody say that the govt doesn't control the media?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think USA should invade Mexico to get rid of the mexican's hezbollah, and stop those beheading! They just deserve to go in jail and dismantle, we need to protect our country from those terrorists!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join