It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR Puff N Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Anyone remember this show? man what a real trip... makes you wonder what HR was puffin... LOL!

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
OH MY GOSH! This was my favorite live action Saturday morning TV show when I was a little girl!

I LOVE H.R. Puffin Stuff.

And that crazy Witcheepoo!

Run Jimmy!

HA!

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I used to watch Kroft Superstars...remember that? Land of the Lost, Sigmund the Sea Monster, Dr. Shrinker, The Bugaloos, etc.

No wonder kids today are so #ed up...they've got nothing but crap to watch on tv when they get home!

Remember Robotech? I would sprint from the bus stop to catch that one...(Macross Series)

Electric Company (we all waited for the 2 minute Spiderman part)...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Anyone who didn't know that "H.R" stood for Hand Rolled, go and re-educate yourself about the zombified druggie kid's show you have been watching.

That, and Lidsville, of course.

But the same linguistic principle does not apply to Puff The Magic Dragon, which was innocent. Of course.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hehe, true MA, very true...

I thought that Puff the Magic Dragon was of the same vein though....(pardon the pun)....

On that note: Does everyone know what Cyndi Lauper's song "She-Bop" is about?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
... or Van Halens' Jump? ...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You gotta wonder if they were on drugs making that show.. I mean whats up with that flute that talks? And witchy poo. LOL.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Reread MA's post...yes, of course they were on drugs! The funny part is..they got the networks to greenlight it...now that's funny....

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Those were some messed up shows. My daughter has a few video tapes of puff nstuff that she watches every now and then.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oh i loved H.R.PuffnStuff and Puff the magic Dragon, i remember 3 or 4 yrs ago PuffnStuff was sold at an auction in England.

top topics

join