It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. Damages Patrol Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
ufos.about.com...

My question with this incident is whether tests were done on the patrol car as stated in my comments on the article.

There are most likely more u.f.o. crashes than we realize...we just haven't found them yet. Consider how much the earth is coverd with water nad how much land has not been developed or had humans to set foot upon.

It's like hunting for Noah's ark...we believe it's here somewhere, except we just haven't discovered the location. There are parts of the ocean where we have no idea what the debth could be or what other forms of life has yet to be discovered in our own oceans.

www.grandforks.com...

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Southern Belle]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This car, damage and all, is now housed in the Marshall County Historical Museum.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

"I know there are a lot of people who believe that nothing really different happened," she said. "It's controversial, just like anything about the unknown."

The question that I raise is "Why there is no one on one report with the officer's testimony?"
Seem's strange to me, but not near as strange as the "UFO car" incident. Can you get any more info. on this deputies report for the record?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I remember reading about it in the newspaper when it happened. I thought that they debunked it a long time ago. I guess they didn't.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
www.grandforks.com...

You may be able to get more information from the staff writer of the story above.

[email protected].

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Southern Belle]

top topics

join