It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Israel, is it True???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
years ago I heard a message by a guy called "Israel and UFO's" the title caught my attention so I borrowed it from my friend and copied it from a cassette tape ( you can tell how long ago that might have been) anyway the thing is this. the guy on the tape stated that every time that Israel is in any kind of conflict, UFO sightings in the region rise dramatically this audio tape is what has sparked my interest in UFO's to this day, the tape had lots of commentary from Israeli soildiers who had seen the UFO's some were even generals who had seen UFO's and had apparently even been helped by these UFO's during the six day war. My question is obvious at this point :

does the recent conflict in Israel mean that we are going to see a rise in UFO activity??

The guy on the tape suggested that the UFO's were angelic vehicles from god, what does this say about our understanding of god???

just thought I would post this in light of the current events over in Israel right now and see what everybody else here thinks of this information, I realize that people would want to hear this tape after reading this post by I only have it in cassette tape form and dont know how to transfer it into MP3 format so if anyone can tell me how to do that I would be more than happy to post the entire message

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
has no one ever heard of this or what???

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I guess not. It sounds really interesting to me and I cant wait for the MP3.

In the meantime I have 3 pemanantly open windows from live webcams in Israel, you can see them [url=http://www.webcamlocator.com/worldwide/israel.htm]HERE

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sentinel-

Yes...you are definitely on to something!

Come visit my thread...we are in the middle of an experiment (actually 2 of them) that have to do with UFOs/the mideast/ and world peace. Would you like to take part?

Here is my link, if you want to join us!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(The part of the experiment regarding the mideast peace part starts around page 6 or 7 I think.)

[edit on 18-7-2006 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I would really like to hear this as well! Look here on how to transfer to MP3 - www.hitsquad.com... . If you need anymore help or need to host it then just U2U me, k?

[edit on 18/7/06 by Towards Omega]

join