It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

never make a bet with this guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Two guys setting in a bar extremely drunk.
First guy says to the second guy. I bet ya 50 dollars I can jump out the second floor window and come back in without getting hurt.
Second guy laughs and says. Ok I'll take that bet.
The pair go up to the second floor. The first guy jumps thru the first open window he found and flew right back in. The second guy was amazed. Wow that was awesome how did ya do that. first guy smiles and says its the wind currents.
Then it occurred to the second guy he was out 50 dollars.
Ok so you won this one I bet you double or nothing you cant do it from the fourth floor.
The first guy smiled and said ok its a bet.
they go up to the fourth floor and do the same thing. Now the second guy thinks angrily to himself that he is out 100 dollars. K so that worked but I bet ya those wind currents cant carry you from this roof to the roof across the street and back.
First guy smiles again.
Ok its a bet. they go up to the roof the first guy gets a running start sores over to the building across the street lightly touches down then slowly glides back.
The second guy is just amazed. man those wind currents are awesome I'm gonna do that. he gets a running start jumps off the edge and falls to his death on the street below.
The first guy goes down pulls the wallet out of the recently deceased drunk takes his money and throws the wallet onto the corpse. The first guy goes back into the bar sits down and orders another beer.
The bartender brings him the beer and as he is opening it for him says.
DAM SUPERMAN YOUR AN ASS WHEN YOUR DRUNK.

(this works better in person when you can sler your speech and such but I had to give it a shot. hope ya enjoyed it.)

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
LOL I didn't see that coming. Very funny!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
thanks thats one of my favorites.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Theres a better version of that, but its racist.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
already heard it, already told it lol

new topics

top topics

join