It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of it all, how about you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Is it God, or Demons, UFO's or Aliens, is it war, starvation, WWIII or Jesus is coming back, or Armagedon? Is it the way it's suppose to be or are we making it that way? Have we all given up?
Is there any Freedom, I don't know but it is all wearing me out, is anyone out there feeling as tired as I am? I just want to sleep till its done, what ever it is.
:shk:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Is it God, or Demons, UFO's or Aliens, is it war, starvation, WWIII or Jesus is coming back, or Armagedon? Is it the way it's suppose to be or are we making it that way? Have we all given up?
Is there any Freedom, I don't know but it is all wearing me out, is anyone out there feeling as tired as I am? I just want to sleep till its done, what ever it is.
:shk:

Hi Zaimless,
Are you tired of maybe 'thinking' too much of negativity?
It happens to us all.
Dont let 'dreams and personal predictions' effect your life this way, it isn't healthy and all it will do is wear you out!
Enjoy life being with good people and friends.
Someone once gave me some good advice, (J)....''Take some time out '' go out in the woods/country and enjoy nature on your own..it does good to think of beautiful things that nature has to offer..and it's free.
Live as if tomorrow will be your last, and you will treat others with respect.
''Living life to the fullest'' is somehow a missleading statement.
We should treat all with equality and good intentions....but somehow it does not always seem to be that way.
Treat others as you would want them to treat you.
Say a prayer or do something nice to someone that only 'Yourself' knows....and who cares what people see externally,it is not for them to judge.
Try and focus on being a better person(I am not saying you are not!)to all you come across, it makes one feel happy .

just want to sleep till its done,

And sleeping too much or lack of/ ....
Will only make you more tired ....
take care,
helen
(Edit...added more info)

[edit on 7/16/2006 by helen670]

[edit on 7/16/2006 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I get tired of trying to figure those "Higher than light issue's" as well. But, for some reason, "I just have to know!!" LOL
For me, it is the unkindly nature of beung inquisitive over topic's of "Question' and No Answer" scenario's, it get's annoying not knowing, but for some reason, it is a "Quest for knowledge of the truth's."

Are you down Zaimless? Just seem's like you had a lot more on your mind when you posted this, thats all. All the thing''s you have mentioned are on the mind's of people that are able to have an "Opened Mind" and that is a good thing,"Don't you think?".
Well, thats all for now, but I am with you, and at the same time I keep doing the same old routine here on the ATS,BTS and PTS forum's!!

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Allred5923]

new topics

join