It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government spending our monies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok after much consideration and thought about taxes and such, I must say here first that I live in BC Canada, where our sales taxes are 15% and the highest that I know in the country, I am not happy.
Has anyone caught on that tax returns are the government is giving us back a small percentage of our own monies? Or the fact that they will say something like, were giving a special refund from the government for blah blah blah... when its our own monies in the first place.
Why do we let them take our monies anyways. I know that the United States was born with the idea of freedom, but everything (just about) is taxed. It won't be long before we have to pay taxes on our blood and thinking.
If we all continue on this path I only see two ways out, revolution of some kind, or the government could turn communist. I just dont see either too far away. Too many people are being hurt in the US and Canada and other countries. The goverment is giving away our monies and printing monies that don't exist.
Is there an answer or a solution to any of this???
Does anyone really see a way out of it all?

join