It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizations In Tulsa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Anyone know of any Paranormal or Spiritual Societies/Organizations in Tulsa, Ok, US?

It seems I too confined to a monitor, I actually want to go out on the field first hand.

Any help would be appreciated.

Drew

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I guess nobody knows of any?????

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Witchvox has pages by state for pagan organizations and events, here a link to the OK page:
www.witchvox.com...

Looks like on Aug 19 you guys are having your annual Oklahoma Pagan Pride Festival right in Tulsa. That'd be a good place to meet occult groups!

Vas

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey thanks a bunch I appreciate it!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If anyone else reads this and has anymore, I'd appreciate it.

[edit on 7/26/2006 by Drewsillac]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey Drew, I am in Guthrie, but my Mom and Grandmother live in Tulsa. When you say paranormal groups, do you mean like groups that study ghosts and the like? If so here is a link with a group that runs workshops, classes, investigations, etc. I don't know about now, but earlier this year they were inviting people with a serious interest in the field to get involved with their group. They also do a good online magazine that you can sign up for to get by email. It is actually a good read.

www.ghouli.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hey thanks Pylon.

My wife and I are working on a few things, she had an experience awhile back and she can't explain it.

She's a psychologist by education, so she's obviously in denial over that.
But everytime she describes it, she freaks people out.

Plus the rental house we lived in before we built ours did really weird things...I'll put a post up on that stuff.

join