It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingdom of God is Near!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well I think something is definately happening. But first there needs to be the temple rebuilt in the Holy land ---- then an abomination of desolation in the temple-----& don't forget about the 2 witnesses that are killed and then resurected.
OH WAIT THE TEMPLE HAS BEEN REBUILT!
The Israeli Supreme Court Building which was funded by Lord Rothchild.
Checkout the link please! It will scare you!
www.planetquo.com...
Notice the abomination is Man's laws over God's laws! Plus don't forget the Luciferian Masonic decoration & illuminati symbolism. Bankers setting up Lucifers Kingdom first with help from the Judiciary & Masons.
Now what about the two witnesses?
Oh wait they happened already as well! Nagisaki & Hiroshima were the two witnesses for the whole world. Think about!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Well I think something is definately happening. But first there needs to be the temple rebuilt in the Holy land ---- then an abomination of desolation in the temple-----& don't forget about the 2 witnesses that are killed and then resurected.
OH WAIT THE TEMPLE HAS BEEN REBUILT!
The Israeli Supreme Court Building which was funded by Lord Rothchild.
Checkout the link please! It will scare you!
www.planetquo.com...
Notice the abomination is Man's laws over God's laws! Plus don't forget the Luciferian Masonic decoration & illuminati symbolism. Bankers setting up Lucifers Kingdom first with help from the Judiciary & Masons.
Now what about the two witnesses?
Oh wait they happened already as well! Nagisaki & Hiroshima were the two witnesses for the whole world. Think about!
en.wikipedia.org...

Intresting..i never considered Nagisaki or Hiroshima as the two witnesses but i can see what your trying to say,personally i think the reptillans were behind what happened at pearl harbor and japan..seeing as the asian race and the reptillans share dna.....i always thot that the Abomination of Desolation would be some type of Nuclear Weapon possibly...once again..what i was trying to tell everyone by starting this thread was..that soon..et's will come rescue a dying israel...theres gonna be something to do with a mothership over israel....many nations will try and destroy the ship..but will fail.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by theTRUTHtheWAY
The way I see it is:

Right now the minority of people on earth ask or pray for a savior.
Especially people who live under good standards and lots a money they dont need a savior...they are having a good time.

But you cant forget the people in 3rd world coutries that die because of lack of food, water, shelter, and medicine. And what do we do... we look away. There is no love that bounds us toghether anymore...everyone is looking for riches and prosperity for themselves. We are far from love and it looks all nice and good from far but its far from good. We are blinded by money and greed that we have forgotten about our sisters and brothers who die in the name of god for we have forsaken them. This is really sad and makes me sick the way we have become.

When the right time comes around and the world is in a catastrophic stage and plagues, famine, and hunger overtake the planet, the rich and the poor,...then and only then we all shall be praying and asking for a savior and only then he/she/it shall come to us.

until then do what u can do with the power bestowed upon you to help those who are in need.

its the ones who rule the country that arnt helping the needy...the government takes our money and says they are helping starving kids..but how are you even sure about that,have you seen your money reach africa or india?....all money is ,is a illusion...it creates a false since of security..and thatsw why people love it so much..but its whats keeping this planet on lock down...we can all live our lives without money...but weve been led astray from the beginning and now we are to far ahead to change it now....the et's from what i undertsnad are on a two part misson...the first is to rescue the saints...the second, to destroy the ones who destroy the world..now are you a person who destroys the world or are you a saint? take your pick...i know who the ones are who destroy this planet..and so do they...everything that happens is balanced..things have to be balanced...bfore this month is over..or sometime next month....we should see the signs alot clearer

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Three years ago some nut tried to prove to me that the then war in the Gulf was predicted by the Bible. I didn't buy it then and I'm not buying this now. The Bible was written 2000 years ago, about things that had just passed. Enough armies have marched past Jerusalem over the centuries to start a club.
Conclusion? You could precdict the second coming of Donald Duck with the Bible.

By the way, apologies if this sounds a bit short-tempered. London is currently sizzling audibly in the heat. Yuck.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
But first there needs to be the temple rebuilt in the Holy land ---- then an abomination of desolation in the temple

Might want to re-read that part. It doesn't say "The Temple" it says "The Holy Place" which could be anywhere on the temple mount really. This could be interpreted either way so don't wait till you see a Temple and look for other details as well. It might help you catch something you overlooked.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
TheSonofMan, please don't be offended with what i'm about to write, just keep it in mind when you write a post.
Your comments are pretty hard to read, understand and take seriously as there is some serious issues with grammar, spelling and sentence cohesion.
The best argument in the world would be lost if these are not placed correctly.
As it stands, I find myself reading your posts and being completely puzzled as they sound like the ramblings of an ill informed 12 year old.
Please, don't take offence, just try harder to make your comments more mentally nourishable so we can all read them and understand what you say.
It should take about 5 minutes for you to write some of your posts, so instead of type type type post, maybe you could type check, type check, type check post.

Just a suggestion to make the lives of all easier.
Sorry if you have taken that wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I agree that the end is near!

But the BIG question is, the end of what???

We won't wipe ourselves out because we ain't that dumb and greedy. Lets be honest here we really do need to reduce the total population because we are like a cancer on this planet...yeah the dude in the Matrix was right.

I think that ALL religions will be banished in the next few years if a total world war breaks out. This would then reduce the population enough to bring about a new era, where spirituality and science converge with each other.

The only major flaw in this plan is the people who worship thier religious beliefs intently. The only way to remove them is to have a war based upon religion, then once thier numbers are reduced greatly can a total religious ban be enforced. Many people may call this the NWO or whatever.

I'm actually looking forward to the coming months, hell yeah, it may get nasty and really scary at times and we may lose our own lives or that or loved ones but just think that WE are living through the final stages of near enough every single prophecy foretold.

Just think, if your still here when it all ends, imagine the storys you could tell when your older and telling kids about what life was like before it all changed....

I bet you'd look back on these times and see what a mess we've made of this planet in the past 100 years....

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
SonOfMan

i agree with you...money is the root of evil. We can live without money. If we all would work together for a common cause everything would be possible.

For example why do they charge for land or oil... It doesnt belong to anyone...it belongs to mother earth and we all are her residents therefore it needs to be shared. they cant just take the land and make it theirs and then charge for it.
God created this earth for us to share and not for some greedy idiots who just look to make a quick buck.

When the day comes they shall stand before God and be judged.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well im sorry if your having trouble reading & understanding my earlier post...honestly i really dont care what you think about how i type...and to get things str8 im not 12 im 20 and sometimes what im thinking is to fast for my hands to type..so things tend to sound funny when you read it..some body posted a question earlier about whats is this the end of..id like to say that this is going to be the end of the former world and the beginning of a new...once the et's come to rid the world of the evil men, women, and et's who run the show..then can we have peace and spirituall growth..and things we have been deprived of for far to long..the battle of good and evil will take place on earth, below earth and above earth...lots of people have been decived into thinking if aliens/et's ever came to earth it would be in a evil way..this will cause lots of poeple to fight against god..just like the bible says will happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Well im sorry if your having trouble reading & understanding my earlier post...honestly i really dont care what you think about how i type...and to get things str8 im not 12 im 20 and sometimes what im thinking is to fast for my hands to type..so things tend to sound funny when you read it...............

See yuou have taken the comment wrong(and also ignored it).
This was not meant as an attack, it was meant as advice on how better to deliver your message.
A prime example of your ramblings(and that is all that they are in the way you present, ramblings and rantings) is the run on sentence. Had you just broken it up with a simple tap of the 'Enter' button(which i'm sure is just as quick as pressing the '.' a few times) would have allowed the reader to see where the sentaence and paragraph break is.
My intention is not to take away focus from the main topic, which I agree with on some levels(though I disagree with on more), it was to help you make your argument more fluid, giving it extra credence.
Would Jesus Christs message still be delievered today if he had spoken like this?
Would the Bible be the biggest selling Book if it was written like this?
Would ATS still be visited by so many posters if all posts were written like this?
I can honestly say No to all the above.
Its not about what you think about my opinion, its about consideration for the people you want to 'read your message'. It doesn't take more than a minute to do a quick edit of the posts you write, as they aren't that big.
You will probably take offence again to this comment, 'honestly i really dont care what you think', I just believe you should consider the reader when writing a post on a public forum.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
1 thing i think ppl tend to forget is prophecies happen. theres nothing you can do to change that. a prophecy is something foretold that will happen. you can't change the future, so you can't change prophecy. what is going to happen, is GOING to happen. God wants things a certain way. the most important factor is for each of us to be responsible to ourselves and friends and family and make sure we're ready for His return.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Hi Infinite/
Could you please elaborate on the Constantinople prophecy?
Thanks

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

um..... I'm kinda lost a bit. Can someone use less complicated words to explain this to me?

I'm a slow person.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv
Honestly, it really gets old, I hate to break it to you, but for the last 2,006 years theyve said the same thing over and over. Its not going o happen, jsut live your life and stop worrying about things like this!

Hi Panzer/

If you read the Bible and begin in Genesis,you will see that since God created the first people Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden....
God gave man One Commandment....."Yea, hath God said, ‘Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?"
Why did God say this?
What did He mean?
Did He lie?
Eve speaking to the Serpant...."We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, ‘Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.’"

Die?
Death came as the Result of Adam and Eve eating of the fruit.
Man was created to live forever...
So as a result of man not obeying Gods ONE commandment,Death came to all.
Death also brought the change in all nature...God "hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee saying, Thou shall not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake...thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee...in the sweat of thy face shall thou eat bread" (that is, you will earn your food by heavy labor), "till thou return unto the ground" (that is, until you die); "for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return" (Gen. 3:16-19).
And so be it!
God says....To the Devil, who concealed himself in the serpent, and was most responsible for man’s sin,
God said, "Because thou hast done this, cursed art thou..." and He said that between him and man there would be a struggle, in which men will be the victors, specifically: "The seed of the woman shall crush thy head, and thou shalt strike at his heel" (Cf. Gen 3:15),
that is, from woman there will come forth an offspring — the Saviour of the world, Who will be born of a virgin, will conquer the Devil and save man, but for this, He Himself must suffer.

As the Days of NOAH......God said to Noah, "The end has come for all creatures, for the earth has been filled by them with evil works; and I shall obliterate them from the face of the earth.
I shall bring upon the earth a flood of water to destroy all that is upon the earth" (Cf. Gen. 6:13-17).
He commanded Noah to build an ark, a huge, rectangular vessel like a house, in which there would be room for his family and animals, and He gave him the precise measurements and directions for this. Noah accepted God’s commandment with faith and began to build the ark.
And as the days of Noah,so shall the coming of the Son of Man....“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be . . . Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh . . . “ (Mat. 24:36-51)
Although this has been prophesied,and many signs do point to the end,the dates have not been given because prayer disrupts the Antichrist from appearing.

Noah was the only on in the whole world who 'walked with God' (Gen. 6:9),that is to say,in Prayer!
as the Apostles says, `Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ dwells in you?' (2Cor. 13:5).
Our Bodies(are vessels)contain a soul(God breathed in Spirit)and therefore Christ lives there.
Prayer is essential In one who is a Christian.
How can we ask things of God,if we have God not in OUR thoughts(prayer)..
eg/How can we tell another person of their wrong doing, if we ourselves have not done the right thing in the first place.
Why do we judge others of their mistakes, if we can;t Rightfully Judge OUR own mistakes.
This is how a True prayer to God should be.
We should first look at our selves,fix that,and then ''ask and it shall be given''... It is for this reason that God calls us Hypocrites.

Prayer is to be praised not merely for quantity but also for quality.
This is shown by the "two men (who) went up into the temple to pray" (Luke 18:10), and also by the words, "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions" and so on (Matthew 6:7).
"153 Texts on Prayer", St Nilus of Mt Sinai, "Early Fathers From the Philokalia," translated from the Russian text, "Dobrotolubiye," by E. Kadloubovsky and G.E.H. Palmer, eighth edition, (London: Faber and Faber, Ltd., 1981), pp. 127 - 135.

A few Words of Wisdom of the Fathers of Early Christianity///

If you have free time, pray three times in the course of three days; but if there is extreme need, when there is a difficulty, as at the time of the Savior’s betrayal – then take as your example that He went away three times for prayer and prayed pronouncing the same words three times (Matthew 26:44). Even though, as it seemed, He was not heard, for it was absolutely essential that that dispensation should be fulfilled, still by this example He instructs us also not to become sorrowful when we pray and are not heard at that time; for He knows better than we what is profitable for us. But in any case let us not leave off giving thanks. "Saints Barsanuphius and John: Guidance Toward Spiritual Life," trans. by Fr. Seraphim Rose,

Self-accusation before God is something that is very necessary for us; and humility of heart is extremely advantageous in our lives, above all at the time of prayer.
For prayer requires great attention and needs a proper awareness, otherwise it will turn out to be unacceptable and rejected, and `it will be turned back empty' to our bosom. St. Symeon the New Theologian

Stand patiently and pray steadfastly,
brushing off the impacts of worldly cares and all thoughts;
for they distract and worry you in order to disturb the impetus of your prayer. "153 Texts on Prayer", St Nilus of Mt Sinai, "Early Fathers From the Philokalia," translated from the Russian text, "Dobrotolubiye," by E. Kadloubovsky and G.E.H. Palmer, eighth edition, (London: Faber and Faber, Ltd., 1981), pp. 127 - 135.

Is the Kingdom of God near?
from Scripture///"the kingdom of God is within [or among] you." Luke 17:21
///The Kingdom entered through practical wisdom: "When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him "You are not far from the kingdom of God." Mark 12:34

///The Kingdom is to be accepted like a child: "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." Mark 10:15

///The Kingdom is to be entered through spiritual rebirth: "no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit." John 3:5

///The Kingdom is to be entered through doing the will of God: "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21

///The Kingdom is peopled by the righteous: "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God?" 1 Corinthians 6:9

///The Kingdom contrasts the pretensions of Satan: "If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand." Luke 11:18

Law of God~

icxn
helen

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Its the end lets order a Pizza, whats coming up next, first angels and heaven then adam and eve on earth whats next??? Sneak preview??
Revelations, To Reveal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join