It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call me crazy, but what's so bad about a OWO???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OK, the nations of the world living at peace, ruled by wise people, with wealth gleaned from international trade, all people following the same God, no wars, great scientific leaps. I honestly feel like something's wrong with me here, so help me out and tell me what's wrong with this picture?

My heart tells me that my nation is the greatest thing on Earth, and that freedom is greater than luxury, but my mind is saying "come on! what's wrong with the OWO?"

Please, people, help me out!

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 07:27 AM
link   
For each coins, there is 2 sides. try to see the other side, the bad 1.

OWO = Worlwide Dictature = no place to run or to hide.

Politic Asylum ? HA HA....Where ? On Mars may be ?

[Edited on 1-11-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing out those bad things for me.

I knew I was going wrong...

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You're wellcome.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don�t we already have kind of OWO in the form of OWD(isorder)?
But of course now we can ask Saddam for political asylum. If you know any better place please let us know. Africa will like to hear that there is something like independence and freedom on the global scale and a place to hide away.
There is One World and we have to take control out of the suicidal maniacs.
Read last report from ICIJ - �Making a Killing: The Business of War.�

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 06:45 AM
link   
"You're crazy".

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I know. People tell me that alot.

But I was just trying to look at the OWO in terms of cost-benefit analysis.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry, bad news, this game, this world order as we see around is over anyway. Not (only) because of conspiracy and ethical imperatives but because of simple bankruptcy. It is now what in US is known as a �chapter 11�. Only US national debt is now around 6,246,885,070,169 USD (99,487 per family). All other countries, multinational corporations are in the state of hidden bankruptcy. Stocks, money � there is no real values behind computer digits. As an example think about Enron, WorldComm etc.

All financial systems are already connected in OWO grid. No escape. Italian Parliament already votes for new world financial system. Why? Because there is no given date set for the end of worldwide �Chapter 11�. Iraq war victory?

Good report about The American System Of Political-Economy by Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.

Finally it doesn�t make any sense to discuss if we should have new order, the question is only how to build it and keep control. And we have no time.

One interesting scenario is created by Hank Monrobey in already under development CMN network.

It is about economy � what about politics?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:59 PM
link   
OWO, NWO...It doesn't matter because both ways suck.

...Maybe we should try going sideways this time...

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronos
But of course now we can ask Saddam for political asylum. If you know any better place please let us know.

how about seeking asylum in the small island of Tokelau...

Unnecessary to say, but it is far from where you are. Far away, far from home, unless you live in Tokelau, of course. To get to Tokelau you need a 37 hrs boat trip from Apia, West Samoa. This is the only way to get there. It is approximately the same time you need for four trips between NYC and Amsterdam by plane, or if you prefer a more active form of travelling through Europe like cycling, you could get from Belgium to Spain and back in about the same time.

src:
www.tk...
www.tk...
www.tk...

new topics

top topics

join