It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Olbermann-O'Reilly Feud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Olbermann-O'Reilly feud is slowly becoming my favorite sit-com/Soap Opera.

Olbermann has a part of his show where he exposes all the lies O'Reilly told over the week, the next Monday O'Reilly comes back with a "So What, this is FOx News, my show has higher rating." Which Olbermann then makes fun of because O'Reilly doesn't dispute the fact that he lied.

Right now it is about 20-1, in favor of Olbermann, I add the 1 in for O'Rielly cause I might have missed something.

Also, O'Reilly is losing fans and Olbermann is gaining, and at the 11pm spot, the second the O'Rielly show airs, he is dominated by Daily Show, which surveys have shown has more college educated people watching and better informed people.

Just some stuff covering the The Olbermann-O'Reilly feud.

www.slate.com...
www.newshounds.us...

This one has a video on the page to, pretty good.
redvssblue.blogspot.com...

The third link on this page, and 5th, and 6th, and a few more, just go down the list, it has all kinds of good stuff, not just the Olbermann-O'Reilly Fued.
www.youtube.com...

And just some stupid stuff with O'Reilly...
www.answers.com...

So, who will win, the man who sexually harrasses women, has a book with some rather twisted, uh, wouldn't call it sex, but still twisted, conservative or the sometimes funny Liberal who reminds me of Stephen Colbert when he starts taking jabs at Poppa Bear O'Reilly.

That's how I see it, O'Reilly is getting po'ed his lies are exposed at the end of the week, Olbermann is just having a grand ol time cause he doesn't have to do any work, just wait for O'Reilly to lie then show how he lied. That would be my kind of job.

I think why I got no response to this on Edu/Med is because that is the wrong forum. This Fued is a real life Slug Fest! Two people throwing punches, one taunt, one slight, responded by a taunt, an insult about Olbermanns momma, and another insult. It's been great to watch! And now even more with Olbermann going after Coulter for being crazy.

join