It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo and the Late 90's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Guys

I have read a bit about this Project Serpo

It reminds me of a website i once visited in the late 90's, it was actually designed to be an online mini-series of some sort, but the story line seems to match this Project Serpo deal... It had lots of pretty graphics etc etc.. and cartoon characters..
I do believe they were also trying to pass it off as based on actual events.. I cannot recall the name of the website, or the title it was given.

Does anybody else recall this?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
search at tv.com they have all the tv episodes ever created.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuzion
Guys

I have read a bit about this Project Serpo

It reminds me of a website i once visited in the late 90's, it was actually designed to be an online mini-series of some sort, but the story line seems to match this Project Serpo deal... It had lots of pretty graphics etc etc.. and cartoon characters..
I do believe they were also trying to pass it off as based on actual events.. I cannot recall the name of the website, or the title it was given.

Does anybody else recall this?

fuzion,

Do you have any more details - names of characters, planets, or any other specific item we could use to search on?

-Ry

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It was not a TV Series

It was like a Mini Series on the Web

Every week you would go back to the website and there would be more information/storyline...

top topics

join