It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Sovereignty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Is there someone out there that can shed a little light on the items put forth on this website:

Sovereignty and Freedom

Is there anyone out there that has tried to do any of these things like quit Social Security or become a "nontaxpayer" according to the IRS?

I stumbled upon this site and was amazed. Besides all of the religious stuff, I found all the information to be very very interesting.

What do you think, folks?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It's absolutely real, in 1965 the director of the IRS quit citing the fact that 35 million people already quit paying income tax. Thats more people than all of Canada.
Queen Victoria outlawed the Taxation of a man's labor. The question is are you a man of God or are you operating in the capacity of a gov't officer in which you must remunerate a portion of your military script during a time of war. Remember the U.S. is constantly at war. War on comunism, war on drugs, war on cancer, war on terror! This gives the U.S. gov't special powers that must be suspended during times of peace. That's why no peace!
People have quit paying taxes lawfully, you gotta do the research yourself cause you will be harrassed by the I.R.S. You will be hauled in front of a judge, if you don't know your position in law you will lose your possetions & possible jail time.
But you really can win if you take the time to learn. It's at least a 2 year learning curve.
I'm doing it in Canada as are at least 45 co-workers, none of us have been busted, there are over 1 million in Canada getting away with it, plus New Zealand, & Australia. Commonwealth members must ask themselves are you a citizen of the CROWN (a corporation of International Bankers --Bank of England---Temple Bank---or a subject of the Temple Bar---Bar Association---Fricken Knight's Templar OR ARE DO YOU DESCEND FROM THE BRITISH MONARCHY's SUBJECTS protected by the magna charta, bill of rights, abolition of the star chamber, etc, etc, etc.
You really don't think the U.K's Monarchs of good character could stand by and allow this treachery & treason unless they were indebted to the banking syndicate or willingly abdicated their throne.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It just amazes me how long this could go on without more people knowing about it. I am interested in your story. What kind of hassles did you encounter? How tough is it really? Does the IRS really have the manpower to prosecute the cases? Did you renounce your citizenship altogether or did you become a "national"? Correcting these flaws in order to straighten out the issue of sovereignty can happen in the U.S. How does it work in other countries if a similar system is available?

join