It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lodge Theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
As far as I understand the "black brotherhood" in my experience, they tend to be have the arrest of forward evolution as their goal, functioning as resistance against which higher forces inherent in man may develop grit and force in the world and thus express itself.

From that point of view they obey the universal laws that govern them as if by mandate. I have had a run in or two, mostly night attacks but judicious use of technique usually sends them packing. Given the above definition people fall into three camps, those who serve forward evolution of life, those who just follow and those who actively resist against it.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

In the physical plain the Black Lodge mainly manifests as political Zionism(Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the Israeli government, etc. and just about every government these days).

Dont you mean "plane"?

And for all you out there who are immediately going to cry "a plane is an aircraft"... Google defines "plane" as "a level of existence or development; "he lived on a worldly plane"

www.google.com...:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Some Black Lodge Orders to beware of, would be the A.M.O.R.C., Skull & Bones Society, Scientology, the modern O.T.O., Philip Berg Kabbalah Center, the Drugpa(also Dugpa and Drukpa) clan which is a sub-sect of the Kagyu sect of Tibetan Buddhism, the "New Kadampa Tradition", and just about any of the "New Age" schools out there who "channel" such and such entity; and even some of the Gnostic schools claiming to be teaching the Gnosis of Samael Aun Weor(such as Mark Pritchard's school).

You sir are obviously only one who looks at titles and makes assumptions. Being a Mason AND a member of the Modern O.T.O. I can tell you that your hoodwink seems to be firmly attatched to your head. I would check your facts before you go around calling out other institutions as "Black Lodges"

[edit on 17-3-2009 by 2b1ask1]

<< 1   >>

join