It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Funds for the New Mexican Border Fence, Votes Senate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thankyou for the rebuttal, I would care to note that in reference to your posted article it was probably written by these same peoples you referenced earlier.

Originally posted by Astronomer70
...the ivory tower policies of insulated intellectuals ...

Originally posted by Astronomer70
Let's face it, there is a high demand for cheap labor all across the country and the illegal immigrants are filling that demand, they are not here trying to destroy american society, they are here trying to feed their families.

In the city of Lost Angeles, Mexifornia the majority of hotel workers up until the 70's were African-American, this changed as criminal immigrants offered to do the same jobs for just less than minimum wage with no complaints. Many hotels hire criminal immigrants to fill the lower echelon job force because of this willingness to scoff the Federal Wage Laws. A recent development occured in Lost Angeles when the Hotel Workers Union, representing these same criminal immigrants, demanded the same wage scales as were originally paid to the displaced workers for their criminal immigrants!

The wall should be built, currently the California National Guard is on-site at positions along the border acting as 'eyes' for the Border Patrol, in effect, a human wall. Concrete and stell do not require food, water, living conditions or any of the necesseties of life. What the House and Senate need to do is pass a bill appropriating the monies to build the wall without any pork or other poitical requirements.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
I wrote a long article on how soem way to get rid of this problem. I decided not to post it cause it maybe offensive to some.

I'd like to see it scoob. And sounds like a perfect candidate for PTS, where we get all wild and crazy and stuff. To a point. And you better not cross it or Grady will sick his intelligence hounds on you.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
In a stunning reversal driven by the Republican National Committee, the Senate has now VOTED TO FUND the 370 miles of fencing along the Mexican border. YIPPEE! For one fleeting moment I love Republicans.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
washingtontimes.com...

The Senate did an abrupt about-face yesterday, voting overwhelmingly to begin paying for 370 miles of fencing and 500 miles of vehicle barriers on the U.S.-Mexico border, just three weeks after voting against the same spending.
The amendment's sponsor said senators were so embarrassed by that July 13 vote that most felt they had to reverse course and vote for it this time -- especially after so many were on record in May voting to build the fence in the first place. The amendment, which provides nearly $2 billion for the project, passed 94-3, with 66 senators switching from "no" to "yes" votes since last month.

Now, let's get the rest of this thing built and stop the invasion of the USA.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join