It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Professor Samuel P. Huntington creator of FEMA
1972 Under President Carter
Memorandum 32

1972 was NOT President Carter's tenure. Which President? 1972 or Carter?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Greetings, new member here, first posting.

I have browsed the site for several weeks now, getting a feel for the community, and it is quite a mix. While this subject has a particular fascination for me, I am no conspiracy theorist and probably not qualified to discuss this subject with any authority. But do I believe there are conspiracies out there? You betcha. It is the nature of Man to want to control the outcome of events relative to his existence. I do not believe in evolution, but there is clearly, IMHO, an evolutionary process toward a NWO. It started with the family unit, progressed to the tribal, to city-states, to regional kingdoms and now to the national sovereignties currently in existence. NWO is the next step in the process and I believe, inevitable. I am not saying it is a good thing, only that it will happen. The problem is, powerful positions attract powerful people with powerful plans. It doesn't matter what name you give these people or groups, whether Bilderburg, or Omega Agency or UN,or NWO, it just doesn't matter. A One World Government is the next logical step in the evolution of ordering peoples lives. World events are shaping the need for this outcome. Humanity will reach the point when the violence, the corruptness, the greed of current leadership is no longer acceptable and will embrace a leader that appears to have the solutions. I am no Bible scholar, but I do believe this event is predicted in scripture.

As for "Project Blue Beam", I believe the technology is possible today but the probability of such a hoax seems unlikely to me on the scale presented here. As another posting pointed out, there are a large number of belief systems in the world and many of them have never even heard of the Christian concept of "Rapture". I think most people will consider it a strange show.

Many postings are dismissing the idea of a "rapture" altogether and they are correct in one aspect: "rapture" is not a word that is found in scripture. But the concept is. The real question is not if but when. I wish I knew. In the Christian community there is much debate about the when, but only God knows. And the way things are progressing, I can only hope soon.

Anyway, my 2 cents. I look forward to joining the fray when time permits me.

(Scripture references available on request).

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

[edit on 3-1-2008 by ThEsEnTiNeL]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No God will not let these people take over. For their time is almost up and it will be fullfilled with antichrist wrecthed arrival and it will only last 3 years..

God is justice itself, and he places that grace in us, and these evil freaks with their plans will recieve a just judgement soon....

they will never destory God or rid of him..

peace.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You are right JesusIsTruth, but don't be so light on the subject. sure, 3 years is nothing in the grand design, but its still a fare stretch of time. If I said I was going to remove from all comforts you enjoy right now, work you like a dog, and then beat you over the head every day, the difference between 3 years and 30 years becomes very blurred. That's what awaits us in the NWO. Now, as a christian who knows more about Revelations them most preachers, this Project Blue Beam sounds like one of tools the anti-christ would use. As for most of world not knowing about the Rapture or God. It makes little difference, a show of that size and scope would win alot people over, christian or otherwise, as long as how it was done is thought to be impossible or simply not questioned.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bossman

As Christians posting on this site, we may not all agree on every aspect of our beliefs, but one thing I think we all share is the hope and belief that the Messiah will return, and probably within our lifetime. I also think it is evident in scripture that the NWO event must precede the return. But after thinking about this for awhile, I just can't see a false "Rapture" preceding the real deal. After much thought, "Project Blue Beam" seems to be a bit of a stretch technologically. I am not dismissing the possibility, but the probability seems less likely.

I just don't believe that the average Joe needs this grand show to help them embrace this NWO thing. World events are priming people to desire SOMEONE who can offer security in an insecure world. That SOMEONE is standing by right now, ready to offer his solutions when everything comes together (or falls apart, actually). That SOMEONE is most likely orchestrating events to this end, and with patience. When the time is right, it will not take some grand show to push people in the desired direction; it will simply be, and most people will hardly notice the change since we are already moving toward a globalist culture.

In the end, I think the truth will be much more mundane that our imaginations have led us to believe. Y2K led us to believe that the world was on the brink of a terrible end, and that turned out to be the biggest non-event on record. But don't get me wrong - I am not saying that we should all just lay down and wait for it. If anything, we should be more vigilant than ever; the PTB be are masters at lulling the masses to sleep - "move along now, nothing to see here, move along, move along...".

Embrace the ONE who has the answers, the true Messiah, the risen ONE...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread Ive been on this topic for some time. Has anybody heard of this guy and his plan.. Yitzhaq Hayutman?

Yitzhaq Hayutman is showing the world how he wants to position an airborne hologram over the Dome of the Rock, a gold-capped shrine that’s one of the most holy sites in the Islamic world. He has two big ideas, two ways to engineer the apocalypse. The first: require hovering a holographic temple by setting up an array of high-powered, water-cooled lasers and fire them into a transparent cube suspended beneath a blimp.

blog.miragestudio7.com...

Please read the whole article.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X

OK, I read the entire article. I completely understand the technology involved. LASER light shows on a local scale are nothing new, though this particular application is a bit unusual. However, my credulity strains when talking about a WORLDWIDE scale and scope as mentioned in the OP. I think PBB is still years if not decades away from reality technologically. As for this local event mentioned in the article precipitating the final apocalypse, whether "velvet" or violent, I would want to ask "Why do they need this?". I truly believe that the apocalypse is coming, but it will be driven by ordinary evil men, doing what has been common to man for thousands of years - armed conflict, winner take all. THEY (whoever THEY will be) don't need any elaborate excuses or shows, real world events will provide the necessary thrust to bring it about.

Then again... I could be completely wrong...

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Some good points in all your posts, I cant wrap my head round it all for now without getting really long.

Conspiracy does start within tho, in our own minds we conspire against ourselves, then manifest that outward into the world and they become shadowy elite institutions and systems that all tend to conflict and loopholes interlinking for escape contingency plans!. the outside world is operating just like the human brain and body... we just dont see it.

We create our reality and ALL is mind...... but now we have a little extra help from our creations with their super-technatural toys
...how can anything be unnatural? if man made it or does it then its all the nature of man and life.. cloning babies for example.. its just LIFE being LIFE.. DNA is an organism that is on its journey from A-Z.. along the way it adapts to its enviroment and we have others reprogramming our DNA rather than reprogramming it ourselves..

I do believe the military black ops are about 40-50 years ahead in technology than is generally known, or at least 30? Theories are being experimented with every day, they have the means, and some of those theories sound more logical than the current 'truths'..... according to some scientists and articles Ive read. You only have to watch a video on how much they know about the human brain to know they must have some serious toys now.

For example the MRI scanner, amazing.. they can see when your lying by the amount of white areas lighting up in which parts of the brain under MRI, they have it all mapped out, yet they let sick people walk out of court and continue raping and murdering.

They can shut down the logical left brain slightly via magnetics, and make us creatively more smarter and influence intelligence. Therefore they can make us dumber too. Google the video 'everything you need to know about the brain'. Its on google video.

All our householed technology is a spin off sideline item from research into advanced toys and space gear. The military get about 45 percent of the global budget $$$$.. (I may not be exact but it is the biggest piece of the pie they get) hence partly why we are not all globally advanced as we could be... they balance out what countries are how advanced, and all when they choose.

I do believe holograms via satelite are easily possible. With sound and seeming solid
especially if they also adjust our brains slightly at the time so its more beLIEve'able. They can also overlay hologramic images over another object im sure.

War has never truly succeeded for global domination, because people will always rebel, and go underground, UNLESS they dont know they are enslaved, and thats how the illuminatis set out their plan, its the bare basics of their mind control protocol.. what better way to enslave someone than by letting them think they are free. Hitler tried the rush hardcore method, and he lost. And he was just another puppet.

Sure they go to war and show us some 'stuff' on the news every day blowing up Iraq etc.. but theres a whole different game plan for the military they are dealing with and us.. society. And even those military they drug up and keep awake for days on end. They are the most brainwashed.

I know its natural to go into a new order of things, and I do want one! just not headed by LUNATIC sick people.

Chaos - order - will - service.. Its the 4 cycles of evolution.. or adaption if you prefer. I see evolution as DEvolution.. a falling away from the truth.. but we all come back to the truth no matter what way we go, the end is the beginning and 'back to the future' all rings bells.

Anyway I better go or I'l waffle on in no order all day!
finding it hard to keep 'on topic' when everything is part of the topic and all is one. lol

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

nice post paradox,

please do carry on .....

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey Everyone!!

ive been reading this board for a few years now and finnally decided to take the leap and join up and be a productive member
one of my biggest questions related to "project blue beam" i hear everywhere it was an "infamous NASA project" but unline most things i cannot seem to find anywhere any actual evidence such as declassified docs threough FOIA or any other means....hell any docs for that matter......any care to point me in the right direction or maybe cast another light as to how we because aware of project blue beam? i dont doubt for a second it is in the plans fo the NWO it all makes perfect sence...everything from the allready in place EU and the forthcoming NAU which im sure the AU (asian union) will be soon to follow. thus coming closer to a one world government. and obviously the biggest thing that would stand in thier way would be religion. i mean....look at every other religious war to date.....you cant destroy a persons belief in thier religion you only make it stronger....the key is to manipulate a person to change thier religion thinking its the way it is supposed to be. ....and I ask this....what better way to do so that to use project blue beam?.....i digress from my original point......anyone with any info or linking to any docs or at least how Proect Blue Beam came to light would be great...

Thanks
Rezn8

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thanks Snoopy I'l just plod along for a bit.

Rez I think originally the docs got put out by Serge Monast, I could be wrong. I remember seeing his name on the docs I once read.. not that that means anything. I just found a video Im downloading it to my drive to view later, not sure if theres any Blue Beam in it but Im sure its worth a watch.

Some nine years ago a French-Canadian reporter named Serge Monast called the ministry, desperate to speak with me personally. Mr. Monast stated he had come into possession of documents which proved the existence of a secret plan for a concentration camp system throughout North America. He sent them to me and, after a parallel investigation of my own, I became convinced the documents were authentic. Serge Monast was telling the truth. The horrible, horrible truth.

Not too long afterward, Serge Monast, a vigorous man in his 40s, died unexpectedly of a brief and mysterious illness. His friends suspected foul play, but there was no definite proof he was murdered. Just before he died, Serge wrote to tell me he would be contacting me soon to give me details of stunning new information he had discovered about the concentration camps, including a map pinpointing locations. Information which, Serge assured me, "will blow your mind."

I never received that information. Serge Monast died before he could get it to me. I made a promise back then that I would get to the bottom of this matter and report the truth to you, the dear readers of Power of Prophecy newsletter, who truly care for humanity and are concerned about the rapid growth of the Police State.

video

This Christian site says this:

A member of our accountability structure, Dorothy Dart, reports that a Canadian investigator into New Age globalism, SERGE MONAST, has died of a “heart attack.” This man has faithfully exposed the New World Order for the last decade. His children were home-schooled, so the authorities took his eight year old daughter away, then his seven year old son was taken, as they said the parents were abusing them emotionally by stopping the children going to a State school. The father was then arrested, and spent the night in jail. Next day at home, he had a “heart attack.” He was 46 years old. This brave man has left a wife, who now has no family. Pray that she can get her little ones back. Our source said that the Canadian investigator, Serge Monast, wrote to her in Australia not long ago, saying he had been threatened many times, and did not expect to survive.

www.despatch.cth.com.au...

This site has a few interesting BB links half way down the page:

www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

And this long text file looks deep:

www.sonic.net...

[edit on 28-2-2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
p-a-r-a-d-o-x2

thanks for the info it will be some good reading for me tonight

do you know of any links to the documents he had supposedly seen?

rezn8

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rezn8

Hi not sure yet I havn't even played the video I'l get back to it shortly. Happy reading.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Found this site with a bit extra about 1983.

Following is the transcript of a taped presentation by Serge Monast, a French-speaking Canadian journalist. Although there was no date on the tape, Monast speaks of 1983 as "eleven years ago", so we will assume this talk took place in 1994. We heard rumors from time to time of harassment against Mr. Monast, and later had heard that he was killed. That is an unconfirmed (by us) report.

He also indicated during the presentation that the planners had originally set the date for 1983. That could explain the title of George Orwell's book, 1984.

www.sweetliberty.org...

Just off to browse that now my video messed up downloading Im doing it again.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Video was all about concentration camps I didn't hear any PBB Serge info in it but its still a scary eye opener.. albeit from a Christian perspective we all still agree on certain Illuminati agenda. People all need to find what we agree on then expand that if we are going to awaken many others.. but people NEED to know some basic psycho babble.

I need to talk about the bible, science and psychology and the whole ''God'' concept in general, just simply, because Im no dr! Im just me and I get confused too, but I dont think this is the thread cause only PBB researchers are going to view it.. and its an old thread. Think I need to jump in on a Christian board again.

After all we are supposed to waken those who arent awake fully. lol.

I take AWAKE as meaning open minded. How can we possibly be anything Christlike without opening our minds? Even Jesus dissed the churches. I try to approach people on their own level of understanding but sometimes I just cant breathe in the dogma. God is unlimited. The 'we are god' concept doesnt make us any better than ..erm ''god''.. or that we deny a higher order for want of wants... it means Gods kingdom is WITHIN... is it not his soul-spark that is our soul? thats what I mean... we are the living god.. ''experiencing itself.. subjectively''
(rip Bill Hicks Acid news joke)

We have all kinda new age Christians with slightly different beliefs, its all a big semi natural part manipulated mess that will collide and crash and explode like the beginning of creation into a quiet order till it gets busy and noisy again and so on.

Either the bible is totally true as it is... or its partly true... or its not true at all and the elite made it up and the 'divine prophecy' phenomena holding its basis in respect is nothing but 'wordplay' --- 'pre-planned events' being a more suitable substitute term.. dont you think?

Some may say 'oh look the 1st trumpet peal was ww1 and the 2nd was ww2 and the 3rd Chernobyl and the 4th? (I forgot) and 5th was the gulf war and now we are at the 2nd woe with the 'war on terror' .........

That may all be true! sounds likely to me too... but it does not mean I can say 'oh ok so the bible must be the word of ...erm.. God... and I better believe the rest aswel and get baptised and preach Jesus to people who are going to deny it and then deny me etc .. which keeps the whole 'peace' thing from ever happening because the focus is on some guy whos NOT HERE and we never knew if he was, versus those who we love who are here NOW. helping us.. all we do therefore is push people away from us cause of beLIEfs ---- divide and conquer has always been whos plan? ... exactly.

Peace

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I can't disagree with you concerning the technology. I read about the MRI thing a couple of years ago, and who knows how long they could do that prior to our knowledge. The last one hundred years has seen more advancement in technology and knowledge than in all of mans prior history put together. The thing is, governments are constantly searching to gain the edge in everything, and technology is the key in the modern world.

Where we diverge is on the necessity for such an elaborate hoax. And beyond that, for the sake of discussion, the eventual success of the hoax, if and when it may actually occur. We're talking about fooling six billion plus people of various cultures, educational backgrounds, religious beliefs, etc... That is tough for me to swallow. Even before learning of this "project", I would like to think that fooling me would be difficult if not impossible. What is scary is, I am not completely sure...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

P-a-r-a-d-o-x-2
yea i got the same thing fromt he video. im going to keep digging though...as for "disguistedone" i see where your coming from when you say its hard to swallow that 6 billion people would be convinced. but think of it this way....9/11 which i believe we here at ATS can openly agree was either deliberatly planned (operation northwoods) or the gov. at least had prior knowledge and didnt do a damn thing about it (which in my opinion is the same responsibility as actually planning and executing it yourself) look at 9/11 polls show that over half of the population believes that the gov. had "something" to do with it. and yet they are still swallowing it. The general public believes whatever the MSM tells them. and besides most people wait thier whole life for some kind of religeous experience. and tell me if you had no idea about the NWO or project blue beam (which im sure 96% of the population doesnt) and one day you walked out the front door to see then entire sky light up with a giant image of jesus talking to the masses would you just write it off and go about your day? im pretty sure (and im sure most on ATS will agree) 90% of the population will be so in awe and so amazed that they will have no other option but to believe it. it may seem a little far fetched and unbelieveable. but then again, thats what people said about "project northwoods" untill 9/11 happened. i find myself saying "i told you so" alot these days. funny thing is....those who didnt believe me before are now firm believers and ATS members...
p-a-r-a-d-o-x-2, do you know if anyone has done a FOIA request on PBB?
im thinking about going ahead and putting a FOIA request to the major gov. branches.

rezn8

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sorry to butt in, but some of the posts that say something to the effect of, "I am not the type to fall for a religion based hoax as I am not religious" made me want to point something out. They say that "everyone believes in God (whatever God) when the crap hits the fan." I do tend to think that even those who consider themselves atheist, under the right conditions, might find some spirituality lying dormant at their core.

I have been researching the topic of people who claim that the government is projecting voices in their head, and although scientists, doctors, psychiatrists, etc., discount the idea that it is a "real" phenomenon in that the government IS projecting voices into their heads, they all agree that to the people experiencing this phenomenon, it seem wholly and completely real.

IF there exists the technology to project voices, messages into your head, and IF "they" create some highly frightening situation first, (like a simulated ET attack using holograms, or rapture, whatever) to "prime" you by making you desperate for SOMETHING to "save" you and your loved ones, it doesnt seem to unreasonable to me that "Seeing and Hearing God" might not become quite acceptable to even a skeptical mind. Particularly if YOU actually see and hear God yourself. (Or think you do)

It didnt take much, and certainly no crazy technology, to convince a majority of Americans that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9-11. Because we were primed by fear and grief first. Clearly he wasnt. He may have been a jerk, and no one would nominate him for sainthood, but he wasnt responsible for THAT.

Our government, and governments since Hitler, have had an excellent understanding of how to manipulate our reasoning using fear, anger, and the normal human tendency to "stick together in a crisis" (nationalism.)

I think that is what would happen BEFORE any "return of God." Some orchestrated horrific event. I seem to recall some of the old Project Blue Beam stuff mentioning asteroids or aliens. Some global threat, some "extinction level" threat that is used to scare us into the psychological position to then accept the "salvation" that will be offered via this "divine intervention," and something "off planet" that will create a global "nationalism." (rather than pit us against each other as they have been prior to globalization)

Granted, some people may NEVER accept this sort of stuff, even with voices in their heads telling them it is true, but I think that will be a minority. I am not even 100% confident that I would not fall for it under the right circumstances. Even having had some "exposure" to the idea beforehand, via this website and threads like this.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rezn8

I am certainly not disputing the fact that SOMETHING is going on in the dark halls of govt. One has only to observe the MSM news to get the idea. There are many bits and pieces that if taken separately, have little or no direct bearing on the majority of peoples lives, but when taken together, add up to an ugly sum. After reading some of the material others have linked here, I am inclined to believe that we are much closer to the One World Govt. than I had originally believed. And I am still having trouble wrapping my mind around this.

Logically, if I wanted to control a worldwide population, what would be the easiest way to accomplish this?

Guns? To some degree, yes, but then you must deal with the rebellion sure to rear its ugly head and dash all your plans. It will not be easy for them to take my guns away. Yes, they may kill me, but I suspect they want to control me, not kill me.

Religion? Maybe, but if you do a search on world religions, not just the major ones, you will find quite a mix. Sure, many of them have much in common, but there are many that are mutually exclusive of one another, and that will be a major hurdle to overcome. Remember, easy is the key word here.

Technology (PBB)? I can see the more primitive cultures buying the deception, but the rest of us, not so much. Some research mentioned that this will be a kind of mass hypnosis, but any psycologist worth his exorbitant fee will tell you that works only if the subject is A.) willing to be hypnotised, and B.) you do not cross any boundaries deeply rooted in the subject's psychy. Allah and Jehova are not exactly buddies. Again, not so easy.

Food supply? This might do it. Hungry people WILL cross those mental boundaries in order to survive. And not necessarily personal hunger. Let my child or grandchild get hungry, and I am going to do something about it. OK, how easy is it to control the food supply? I think THEY already do. Can they manipulate six billion plus people by witholding the chow? Take away the food and most people will pledge allegience to the Grande Turd Poohbah if he promised bread. Just raise your right hand... that was easy.

Now, I will say this... the technology exists to do what the OP is claiming and has existed for years. I have seen holograms, good ones, and they are impressive. And after careful consideration and research, I would have to believe that the hoax as presented is possible, and maybe even likely, but the on the scale presented? WOW! We say it's a small world after all, but is it really? If the PTB pull this off, we are indeed in deep do-do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join