It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA to conquer North America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
For the record, I've done no research on this particular theory of mine.

In a recent meditation I was hit with a possibility so sinister that I'm affraid to speek of it, mostly because I fear it to be true. Please prove me wrong.

I came to envision all of north america flying the stars and stripes. This union of the three countries came after a stratigic placement of U.S. troops within the borders of both Canada and Mexico. This deployment was the result of an escallation in terrorist attacks throughout N. America. At the end of the war, all three countries agree to merge into a single nation. The most unusual part of this vision of mine were the terrorists. They too had on their shoulders, the American Flag.

Didn't the CIA provide training and weapons to Bin Laden? Who's to say they're not still pulling strings?

What if Al Queda is just a front for the CIA (and or the President), to generate the fear necessary to convince us that a singular North American country would be easier to provide security for?

The logic is simple, to me at least. America wants Canada and Mexico for their resources, but knows that invading wont go over too well with the United Nations. So instead of directly attacking, the CIA activates all its Al Queda terror cells in N.A. spreading chaos. Sure enough, the U.S. Army steps in not to occupy, but to ensure a peaceful end to the terror strikes. When freedom is saved and Canada and Mexico are greatful... A treaty unifying N. America would seem rather tempting...

No?

[edit on 14-7-2006 by PollyPeptide]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
When I first read the title, I thought, Wow, what's this guy been smoking?

And after reading it, I am thinking that same thing.

Although it is entirely possible that the CIA does have some influence over some terrorist organizations, you are going to have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are in control of Bin Laden's cute little group. Also, do you think that Mexico and Canada are just going to join up with the U.S. willy-nilly as soon as they restore peace in some foreign land? Come to think of it, it has not been since the 40's that the U.S. has attempted to restore peace and fully succeeded, and even then . . .

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just a thought... Visions/dreams can mean anything right?

Perhaps the bland scenario I've painted isn't whats exactly going on, but I still see plausability to it. If I could explain it better, perhaps what I'm seeing might come together somewhat more for everyone reading.

Alas, my feeble brain can't find the words.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
there's plausibility, but you're starting at shadows. don't lose any sleep over this.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Get real this North American Union issue has been floating around for years so you have had plenty of time to dream up this nonsense. Yes the US wants to form a Union with Canada and Mexico but it won't become a single country.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
Yes the US wants to form a Union with Canada and Mexico but it won't become a single country.

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hell, I believe the same thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The trigger will be another terrorist attack..

Let's pretend for the sake of my post that another terrorist attack occurs..

We get attacked, by whoever, whether it be our government or not..

The Patriot Act gets restored, and made legal. Martial Law is imposed in the United States. Concentration camps that Halliburton is currently working on are opened and anti-Bush protestors and "terrorists" are tossed in, without trial. A North American Union is born, this will happen for sure. The Constitution is trashed, thus, allowing Bush to be "re-elected". A North American Union constitution is written, possibly with no term limits, no freedoms, no liberties, and allows complete militarization of the Union. Smaller scale terrorist attacks occur in Canada and Mexico. This provides justification for U.S. troops since the United States would provide the military for the North American Union. This presence is basically an occupation. These terrorist attacks force Canada and Mexico to give up their borders. The United States takes over full control of all three countries. Bush is president of the North American Union. All three lands become a dictatorship. Resources are taken advantage of. Our Union, country, whatever, becomes richer. We throw all of our money into the military, while the middle class gets destroyed, and the poor become even poorer. Our military becomes even stronger, and with no constitution or laws to follow, every country becomes a target. World War III starts. New World Order sets in. Game Over..

top topics

join