It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who likes Larry the cable GUY???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Larry is the most funny guy in the world, does anyone else think so, he is just so original....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You would probably have more success with..

"Who dislikes Larry the Cable Guy?"...

"Git R' Done"....I hate the dumb redneck.....and I was born and raised in the boondocks....

I put him right up there with Toby Keith as the most idiotic people in this country....

anyone that supports someone who's slogan is "Take a drink and be somebody" has some serious issues.....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
hahahaha..... well you are right, but where would rednecks be without people like that... hahahah

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Despite the fact that I probobly lean towards liberal, I still find him humorous. I like alot of comedians. =P

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
hahahaha..... well you are right, but where would rednecks be without people like that... hahahah

... probably an advanced civilization that would not be limited by those that portray them in the media as uneducated, incestual, rebel flag loving extras from Deliverance.....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
hahahha you are right again, man so in this world we have people that love one thing and hate it another, so who is the best comedian who can portray pure laughs......

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
hahahha you are right again, man so in this world we have people that love one thing and hate it another, so who is the best comedian who can portray pure laughs......

Chris Porter and Josh Blue from NBC's Last Comic Standing....

Blue is my favorite all-time comedian right now......and Porter is a close second...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I see enough rednecks in my daily life to more than make up for not watching anything related to blue collar comedy and/or Larry The Cable Guy or any sort of Bob and Tom (tm) humor. (bob and tom make my ears vomit)

it's makes me how you say; genocidal? Sorta, not really but mostly.

Best Comedians? ILO(in lysergic opinion?)

Eddie Izzard
Lewis Black
Dave Atell
Sarah Silverman

ILO!

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've seen three full episodes of Blue Collar TV in my life, and regret the loss of time, and IQ points that I experienced doing so. The Jokes are all, well, blue collar, and require NO type of intelligence to get them. I tend to not laugh at simple jokes.

In one episode, they are abducted by aliens, and their brains are switched with the aliens. In the end, anfter everything is all better, the aliens say, "screw being an advanced race, I'll have much more fun being an idiotic redneck!"

If that aint propaganda, I don't know what is.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
that is true, so what is better being a dumb fun redneck or an advance race of aliens that really never have fun.......

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think he's funny but I dont give him any of my respect. He's rude crude and socially unacceptable. Plus he's a hillbilly poser what I like to call a Nihilbilly, hahaha now thats sophisicated humor

new topics

top topics

join