It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

safetycenter.navy.mil? Odd site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Does anyone know what SafetyCenter.navy.mil/ is?

Google says "Checklists, downloads, instructions, presentations, photos, reports, magazines, and pages for safety..." and the its catch, here , shows that the site is all safety related. So why am I not allow to view it? Am I the only one that cannot get on?

107 Navy and Marine Corps deaths FY2006 it says.

Perhaps they don't want the commies to see how many mistakes their making.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ok that site is a military site, the reason why you can't access it, is because your IP address does not match the IP ranges specified to view the page. It is done to protect the information on the pages from falling into non military hands.
So yeah, no one can access it unless they are on base, or have a military IP address.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
how did you come across it? i cant get to it either. my ip obviously wouldnt be on the list. i hope i dont get into trouble for trying

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I was sneaking round the net yesterday when I came across some govt. login page which said that I had to immediately leave it if I was not authorized personnel. Pages viewable to the public are public domain, and Im allowed in public domain. What right do they have to tell me to get off!?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well, if it was a government login page then it's not exactly public domain. It is a login page for those who have some connection to the government. That warning is there so that if you are not supposed to be there and try to login anyway you have been warned that it's illegal.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
But I had no intention to log in. If this login page is so sensitive, why not have another login page that takes you to the actual forbidden login page? Sounds like something the government would do

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
w00t ! i am " on the list " -- it works fine for me , so does this mean that my " evil gubbermint debunker " cheques will start to arrive

having said that -- its very dry reading -- some interesting downloads and pdfs etc , but nothing to go WOW !

i now know more than i really need to about the saftey issues surrounding improper mainainence of / tampering with bi metalic thermometers in submarine ammunition lockers

W_T_R you owe me 3 minuites of my life -- lol

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The site works perfectly for me. The purpose of the site is promote safety among service members. It's the same thing that almost every corporation in America does to one extent or another to protect the business, its property, and its employees. Government safety programs abound to protect the general populace, as well.

Google Search

top topics

join