It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so i woke up in this dudes driveway...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
and had no recollection of falling asleep there. my buddies called me immediately after i left my girls house coz she was being a birch tree, and told me that i was officially getting smashed. we ended up drinking in some park, prank calling people for about 4 hours, and chasing people on bikes. jeremy beat me up coz i attacked him for saying something mean. when we were walking home, i apparently started snooping around some houses and got left behind, and woke up to some guy asking me if i was ok. i wasn't really cpable of speech, so i just got up, grunted at him, and stumbled away.

beer is either the devil or a gift from god in some hellacious disguise.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ah, those were the days!!!

I won't mention any strange places I've woke up at, but I know how it feels.

Would'nt happen now though, at least not in my neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i just wonder what that guy was thinking when he found me in his driveway!!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
He was thinking, "Aw, man! Now I have to clean THAT up!"

JDub

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hehehe... 3 words. Semi-nude. Public. Fountain. And we call them friends? Imagine what our enemies would do to us!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
good memories of stuff I cant remember. Been down that road myself. Beer will show you the way.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you were in my driveway, I would have stole your wallet first HA HA HA

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Gotta love beer, man. It makes the world go round. :w:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My worst was going to the biggest electronic music festival in the world on the Friday. Getting absolutely 'intoxicated' and waking up naked in some ones house, in Portsmouth about 300 miles from home, on the Sunday. Lucky that my mate was there too. We stayed long enough for the girl to cook us breakfast then left when she got a shower (mean i know lol).

God i miss those days
why do we have to grow up lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
lmao @ pickewalsh.

Sounds like you had a good night.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
rofl at lease you remember some of what happend. The last time I got that drunk I blacked out I don't remember a thing not even what I was drinking. The only clue I have was what smelt like peppermint burps lol. Any way what woke me up was my mom hitting me in the head with the bathroom door. She goes why are you asleep on the bathroom floor? I said good question.( burp) I don't know if I had a hangover and my head just hert from the door. None of my friends know what I did nor did my boyfriend. In fact they were all looking for me that night. God only knows what I did how I got there and how I got home. lol

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
He found you in his driveway and woke you up?
Be thankful that he didn't decide to jump in his car to go to work! LMAO!
"Whats a speedbump doing in my driveway?!"

Yeah, the strangest place I've woken up is on the roof of a random school.
I remember climbing up there...but falling asleep? Damn!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Nothing inspires more than sharing stories of personal humiliation.

1973 and I've just turned 18 and I'm drinking while sweating out the draft. I wake up a day later half in and half out of my car staring into a pile of my own puke inches away from my face. I collect my thoughts and drive home. When I exit my car I grab some garbage off the floor and throw it and my car keys into the dumpster. I'm left with no choice and have to crawl into the half full dumpster looking for my keys. I hear a car pull up and I stand up inside the dumpster. In front of me is a police car with two officers laughing so hard they cant even say anything and they drive away still laughing. I'd rank that in my top ten.:w:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I also woke up on my school roof. I dont remember getting there. Last thing I remembered was playing gamecube with my friends. Next thing I wake up on top of my school. My friends said we were up there hanging out. This was liquor though, not beer.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
tequila is the tool of el diablo

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
A drunken story, written by Xeroxed88:

I was at my friend's 21st, he lives on a farm and his whole farm was basically one big party. Myself and about 20 others were in a room just off the barn drinking, I was also hitting a punchbag. I had a pint glass of something (there's no way I can remember the night in THAT much detail!) in my hand and punched the bag, I took a gulp of the fine beverage and the punch bag came swinging back into my face, it hit the end of the glass, which was still in my mouth, and smashed. Because I was so ratarsed, I didn't realise what had happened. I sat down, and one of my friends said, "err... Lee.. your mouth...!". I put my hand to my mouth and looked at it to find it was completely covered in blood!

I went to the hospital, unable to even remember my name when asked for it by the secretary!

The next morning, the friend whose party it was said, "Man, that looks well hardcore. Blood all over the floor near the punchbag! Well cool!".

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The worst one for me. Is me and my mates have this rule... you fall asleep first be prepared for anything to happen.

Well silly me fell asleep.... i woke up early the next day.... in my underwear... in a shopping trolley.... covered in tomato sauce.... one eye brow and a orange cone on my head. ................ in the middle of my mates house.... she lives 3 stories up in the big flats on my estate.....

Looked around and this boy was wearing my clothes...... which was a white skirt and a red top..... which made me laugh.... but i thought... how am i goin to get changed if he is wearing my clothes..... so i walked home in a pair of boxers.... a blue shirt which was about 40 times to big for me in a pair of white high heels and my red handbag.....

i had to tie my hair put because i had tomato sauce in it... looked like i had been tango'd because it was all over my body..... funny funny night.....

WEll i got him back. i put imac in his hair gel... saw him the next day.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! he had no hair!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

get me i get u back!!

Oni x x

[[[[[EDIT]]]]] Imac is hair removal cream ]]]]]

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Oni x x]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
*Writes note to self saying, "Do not pull pranks on Oni"*

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
asleep with half my face against a cinder block the other half up against a snake aquarium.. it was so comfortable.

and then there was waking up at peoples houses I didn't know but I had some how claimed their couch..

ya know, ya go to a party and you just meet the house owner... and well the liquor just gets me quicker than I think it does.

I seem to also loose my clothing when I drink liquors...

I dunno what happens or how it happens its like they just jump off.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Don't worry Lys, I know exactly what you're talking about, matey. :w:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join