It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet and the USAF coverup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I am at a bit of a loss to understand your position on this concerning the Janet company or any parent companys from which Janet originated.

These are obviously front companys for a larger operation. Much larger.

I recall as a kid living overseas on a base through which alot of cargo and personel transited on the way to Vietnam and other Asian destinations..the number of airplanes of civilian markings which were not affiliated with any of the major airlines.
Most with names I had never heard of before. The one which comes to mind is Flying Tiger Airlines.

On the other hand I know of military aircraft..I have personally seen which have no tail numbers at all..no decals either. I have seen three of these types of aircraft.

Do you not think that this could be done with a warship.?? Think this through very very carefully.
This world in which we dwell is not quite what it seems...never has been and never will be. Dont be surprised at what you dig up.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm just following things to see where they lead.

I've seen USAF planes with only a USAF tail number in very small paint under the elevator, and I've seen USAF planes with no markings at all. But in 25 years I never ONCE saw a USAF plane flying with an N number, until the Janet planes. I've been working with someone else and researching into EG&G as well, and have found some interesting information about them to go with this.

One of the things that caught my attention, besides the USAF planes with an N number was the deal that had the plane go from EG&G to Integrated Aircraft Corporation (which only ever traded one other plane that I could find), to Great West Financial Corp, back to EG&G. That's what got me wondering if EG&G was tied to the CIA somehow. I haven't found anything tying Janet specifically to them, but there are hints of EG&G being tied to them.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Willard856, you have a U2U. Please reply ASAP.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting thread Zaph, but it's way over my head!! I'll check back for further updates to see what becomes of this

Jen

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This has expanded into an official Research Project.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks Zaph, that link speaks a little more layman"ish". LOL When I say it's over my head, I mean I don't understand all the terminology, but don't get me wrong....I do find this interesting.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Osun Thyruss
Headed the Voth Reason Monster R&D team
research was heavy in nanotech and AI systems.
Eclipse was a bogus name leaked to sidetrack the hounds.
Vothosphere was true name.
S1 contains nothing.
The whole complex, all the hangers, everything is a dummy.
Most edifices are unfinished shells.
Entering the sight will only get you darted, you'll wake up in Vegas with a mean hangover.
Its all diversion, and works beautifully.
Janet team carted underground in perfectly straight 33 kilometer high speed train system, traveling over 200 mph.
The real sight is 33 miles NW, and completely underground.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LoganCale

I have no idea who owns or flys the janet flights but I do have a pretty good idea of what janet stands for.

Joint Air Naval Engineering Taskforce

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by toservemankind

EG&G flies them, and used to own them. Now they're registered to the Department of the Air Force, but they're still flown by EG&G.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join