It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Fetzer: Fox News Spin Attack Ends With Red-Faced Anchors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A Job well done Professor Fetzer

Fox News Spin Attack Ends With Red-Faced Anchors

Link & Video

Fox News' tactic of mapping out a spin and attack policy for guests whose stance they disagree with was spotlighted and deflated recently by 9/11 truth scholar Jim Fetzer - who left Alan Colmes and Oliver North red-faced after he exposed them and Fox producers for not having done their homework.

Fetzer called the appearance, "perhaps the most interesting four and a half minutes of my life."

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I called him one morning not too long after this...woke him up apparently... and thanked him for his courage and leadership. We talked for about 5 min. and he left me with this..."Keep spreading the word."

A great man.

BTW...I had started a thread about this about 2 weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-7-2006 by fm258]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Perhaps that why Oreilly went after another teacher.

Mr. Kevin Barrett who teaches at the University of Wisconsin.

I saw it tonight July 11th, 2006.

Could be they are going to try to gear up the Crackpot destruction campaign.

It is funny as has been stated that they want to attack the teacher, not review the evidence presented.

Hope some one will take on the 9/11 subject nationally on t.v.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
Perhaps that why Oreilly went after another teacher.

Mr. Kevin Barrett who teaches at the University of Wisconsin.

I saw it tonight July 11th, 2006.

Could be they are going to try to gear up the Crackpot destruction campaign.

It is funny as has been stated that they want to attack the teacher, not review the evidence presented.

Hope some one will take on the 9/11 subject nationally on t.v.

I noticed over the years that that is generaly the method used by debunkers and administration supporters.

There are extremely few of them that even try to make an effort to prove the official story is valid, they have either blind faith in the administration and their story or they plain know that the official story is false and there is way more evidence proving the conspiracy theorists right then there is to show the administrations story is true.

Anyways, this interview was brilliant, the guys at Fox seem to forget that, with interviewing Scholars for 9/11, they are interviewing highly intelligent american professors in all fields of research and teaching, that spend alot of their time teaching others and speaking in public.

These people aren't so easely trapped by Fox's tactics and they know how to defend themselves. And if there is one thing you can't do with a scientist, its put words in their mounths.

[edit on 11/7/06 by thematrix]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I am watching the video now Fox news is being shown up for what it is a Republican propganda outlet. It seems like that it was to much to expect some at Fox news to do a little background research to avoid the presenters making fools of themselvs.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fm258
BTW...I had started a thread about this about 2 weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join