It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Neural chip implant - victim testemonial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hello from 2020victim...

After over a year of being subjected to this technology i have at last found this site to relay that it is fact and not fiction, and in use by the british government/police. I have never been arrested/convicted of anything yet have been subjected to what i can only describe as mind rape for 1year and 3 months plus. whatever the technology placed in me it has the ability to read my thought and record my feelings and play them back to me. They have not onyl influenced my dreams/nightmares but are creating them. Visualisation are also forced on me and they are also able to subject me to pain in any area of my body which they have done every day so far. I have been on airplanes within the uk and am still subjected to it. In my home they can control my TV and stop me using my computer as well as my remote door access, my doorbell(many phantom callers until i realised). After reading the 2020 article and the other on silent sound mind control i knew this site would be the only place my story might be believed. I have had no privacy of thought for the whole time and find the an abhorrent abuse of power. They did not start talking to me for 3 months though in retrospect were still affecting my body and feelings.
I was working on a retail design project installing a cafe and all seemed well but immediately after finishing i felt very down and unable to do anything, confused, and then more and more conspicuously paranoid of others (later finding out that this was part of the methodology). When family came to visit for a wedding is when things started to go off the deep end. I started thinking i could hear my neighbours through the wall(i just thought the walls were thin) voices started saying "get out of the house, he wants to kill you". i would understand anyone thinking at this point that i was losing the plot, which coincidently my family did. It wasn't until week 2 that they identified themselves as the police, though no badge numbers were/have ever been mentioned. After the previous 3 months and the previous week (including sleep depravation, nightmares, voices , pain) i'd had only 7 or 8 hours sleep in a week. They wanted to know everything i'd done in my life, and not just anything illegal but anything i felt guilty over, how many women i'd slept with, my sexuality, everything from childhood onwards. After the trauma of the 1st week i can only assume i had no control over what i was telling them ( if it was just me going nuts why would i need to know all this information). they told lies, gave me nightmares, though now these have turned into dreams specifically to alter my mind state/emotional reaction the next morning. If anyone is interested in this story i will continue at request but am in a living HELL, i feel raped, though now they've got me to feel so much anger and hurt they can now block those memories and feeling. BUT I STILL KNOW.

Stay safe

Tortured......

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi 2020, i hope you're getting some relief from your current situation.

A few questions:

How and where did you get this implant?

Whereabouts in your body do you think it is?

Are their certain times the effect seems greater?

Have you ever heard of synchronicity?

Just curious, you should try and get some sleep, though. All the best.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by fingapointa]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey 2020 this link below may interest you.

From ATS 2020 Neural chip implant

The IBM 2020 Neural Chip Implant

[edit on 11/7/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hi 2020victim,

My heart weeps for you. I know about what you are going through. It sounds like I have a few more years on you. All I can say is; welcome to the world of spirit.

Their using a police bit eh. Oh well, what ever floats their boat.

The world is definitely not what we were told it was. What a living hell! How those with power love to over step their bounds.

Punch them in the nose for me, if you would.

Sorrowfully yours, a very angryScientist

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Welcome! Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be understanding, friendly and rewarding.

Grady

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 2020victim

Dear 2020 victim,
I am going through the same thing that you are going through. I hope you have as much information as I do. Remember you are not alone. I have a few tricks to teach you in order to survive. Remember you can control your mind and it is strong. Its a wireless invasive brain computer interface. They can read your thoughts and talk to you. Soon they will be able to transmit images in your mind. The rest of your body is being affected by motes, sensors and microstimulators. If you recieve a stimulus down your abdomen then you have a vagus nerve implant. This technology can be implanted in you easily and it is wireless. I have suffered for three years like this. You have to take it like a strong spirit. I have more to tell you and you can reach me by email. [email protected].
I have everything on this stuff. everything. Any symptom you have can be explained scientifically. Hope to hear from you and all the others that are suffering. We can beat this thing with education!!

top topics

join