It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC ufo on FOX News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the pre 9/11 WTC ufo footage was exclusive for the SCI-FI Channel.
It seems FOX News also featured the debated video.

Is'nt it strange ? Apparently Barbara S finally sold her video to FOX News.

s75.photobucket.com...¤t=UFOontheNews.flv

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Is your username for photobucket: free spirit 2006? (I can open your link, but it doesnt get to any pictures, which was most likely your intention)

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yeah you need to make your profile public, or maybe you can make the one file public.

Do you mean FOX News have only just recently shown it?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
s75.photobucket.com...

Use that link.

Free Spirit left the "?action=view¤t=" in it, which is for use through your own account.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
File doesn't play for me.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You need to download it and run it through a flash video player. It worked for me, but all I could hear was audio, and couldn't see any video.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Oops, I'm sorry about the link. I just uploaded the video to a new working link.

Tell me what do you think, why with FOX news.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's already been shown to be just CGI. A hoax. Use the serch function to find out more.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
He is right. The UFO WTC video was proven to be fake.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This is the ABC News own version of the NY ufo.

According to the report the video was shot in 2000 by Erin Hayes wich I think
was a tv news reporter. I find the shape very similar to the one by Barbara S.

Coincidence ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yes it's fake, but was this recently reshown on FOX news?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Yes it's fake, but was this recently reshown on FOX news?

It could be an attempt to discredit the 9/11 truth movenment by claiming that the members are "crazy" and belive in ufo's ?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sure would seem odd if they are reporting on it.
Something is not right, we know its fake.....

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Most major networks only show footage if its not biased, therefore can be debunked.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It looks like someone took the Sci-fi ad and slapped the Fox logo on it to make it appear as though this was a real event reported on FoxNews.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
It looks like someone took the Sci-fi ad and slapped the Fox logo on it to make it appear as though this was a real event reported on FoxNews.

Hi Umbrax,

I think most people know by now that the WTC footage was part of the SCI-FI channel's "SCI-FI happens" advertising campaign. (Obviously not quite _everyone_ knows this, since the video pops up again, and again, and again, and again...).

However, Umbrax, I'm not sure you are right to jump to the conclusion that the footage was not shown on Fox news. I recall someone mentioning a few years ago that this footage _had_ been shown on Fox news. Sometimes hoaxes make it onto the news.

Hang on a sec... yes, here we go...

On 26 June 2001, Kenny Young wrote to the UFO Updates mailing list asking if anyone had additional info on the relevant video "shown on Fox News Channel yesterday". See:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

I don't know what slant Fox News put on it, e.g. confirming that it was made by SCI-FI or simply putting the video forward without any explanation. Perhaps Free_Spirit has a fuller clip of the relevant news item??

If anyone knows of other appearances of this video around the world, I'd be interested in hearing more about how this hoax was presented.

The footage appears to have made it onto Japanese and Mexican TV.

See the second and third videos here

I'd love to know when these pieces appeared, on what channel, and whether the commentators are saying "Here we have an example of a hoax made by the SCI-FI channel" or whether they are saying "And now we see the spaceship zoom off"...

Can anyone on this forum:

(1) Translate the very brief Japanese commentary, or the Japanese characters from the Japanese TV version?

(1) Translate the very brief commentary on the version shown on Mexican TV?

I'm particularly interested in further information on the version shown on Mexican TV, in which Jaime Maussan appears.

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
He is right. The UFO WTC video was proven to be fake.

It's not so much "fake," as purposely produced to be used as a commercial for the Sci-Fi Channel. It wasn't intended to be a hoax. But it continues to fake out people who have not seen it, or who see it out of context and don't bother to research it a little bit on the web.

A different nincompoop excitedly posts links to it here about once every week. I think there's a TinWiki page for it, and if there isn't, there should be. But I'm too lazy to write it myself.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Watch the FOX logo in the WTC UFO clip.
www.youtube.com...
Notice how different it is from any of these FoxNews clips.

FoxNews on Youtube

Look at this vid that mashes several clips from FoxNews.
www.youtube.com...

Notice anything else different?
There is no scroll bar at the bottom of the WTC UFO clip. Every other clip has the "ticker" at the bottom.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
MORE ON THE FOX NEWS WTC UFO VIDEO

Here is another segment of the tv special by FOX News featuring the
famous pre 9/11 WTC ufo video.

www.youtube.com...

To my knowledge the original footage was released by the SCI-FI
Channel in 2000. After the 9/11 events the SCI-FI Channel removed
the video from their website. According to the original letter Barbara S
asked the SCI-FI for an offer ($$) for the video and the story.

In subsequent emails Barbara S complained the SCI-fI Channel posted
her video without paying her the rights and awakened a big controversy
wich angered her. The SCI-FI Channel kept silent to these demands.

As time passed by Barbara S appeared again now saying the ufo video
was a CGI animation made by the SCI-FI Channel as promotional
advertisement. The SCI-FI Channel never made any statement regarding the footage.

Sometime later FOX News features the WTC ufo footage in a tv special
without mentioning this video may be a fake. The question arises.
In order to air the WTC ufo video Fox News would had to pay for the rights to the video's owner.

But who is the owner ? The SCI-FI Channel ? Why would the SCI-FI Channel want to sale
their own promotional advertisement footage to FOX News wich is their competitor.

Why would FOX News want to pay for a SCI-FI Channel promotional footage to be featured in
a FOX News tv special specially knowing this video is a fake surrounded by a big controversy ?
Does'nt make any sense.

But what if the SCI-FI Channel is not the real owner but Barbara S according to the original story ?
It seems Miss Sicuranza had certain motives to go public breaking the ethic code revealing she was hired
by the SCI-FI Channel as an actress to perform as the witness in the promotional, a job in wich she must
have been paid and surely there must be a contract with the SCI-FI Channel signed by her releasing her rights
to appear on television as a legal requirement in these matters.

To my knowledge Barbara S would have been the subject of a legal sue by the SCI-FI Channel for breaking
the terms of a contract and other legal issues. Unless there is another side of the story and Barbara S did'nt
tell the whole truth.

Perhaps Barbara is indeed the actual owner of the footage as she claimed initially. Perhaps Barbara made
a new deal now with FOX News selling the rights for good money and under certain conditions.

One thing is sure. FOX News paid for the rights to broadcast the WTC ufo footage.

But to who ?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
MORE ON THE FOX NEWS WTC UFO VIDEO

Here is another segment of the tv special by FOX News featuring the
famous pre 9/11 WTC ufo video.

Hi Free_Spirit,

Do you have a date for the relevant tv special?

Also, you've uploaded two clips apparently showing the WTC footage on Fox - but neither of those clips included any discussion of that footage during the tv special. Wasn't there any discussion? Or is there further relevant material?

All the best,

Isaac

top topics

<<   2 >>

join