It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Considers Strike Against N. Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Japan Considers Strike Againts NK

TOKYO (AP) - Japan said Monday it was considering whether a pre-emptive strike on the North's missile bases would violate its constitution, signaling a hardening stance ahead of a possible U.N. Security Council vote on Tokyo's proposal for sanctions against the regime.

I heard somewhere that Japan has been building a secret offense force to deal with a situatoin like this. Anyone have any info and links on this?

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yes I have heard that they are developing forces to "defend" themselves. With the support of America. Their government feels very threatened by China's military build-up, and has officially labeled them as a threat. And North Korea's missile launches I think is more just used by them as propaganda like, "Look at what we are dealing with". I seriously don't think the Japanese government will attack North Korea. Especially not without American approval.

And Russia and China are competing in war exercises. Russia is giving China technology. Russia is so stupid to do this. But then again America and the other nations are stupid for financing China to do this.

Taiwan getting military support from the US, and are arming up. Japan arming up. China arming up with support from Russia. Russia arming up. And of course, the US arming up.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeh thats pretty much the news going around. Also china is already testing Japanese response time in getting jets in the air if Chinese bombers and jets get close to them.

news.bbc.co.uk...

join