It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sendillegalshome
John,
Pleasure and honor talking with you!

What is the day to day life like for aliens. I would assume it to be vastly different depending on how each species has technologically advanced. However, do they have a monetary system, do they invest (and if so, in what?) What to they eat, or DO they eat. Do they relieve themsleves like we do. How about reproduction/sex? If they have sex, do they do it stricly for reproduction (if that's how they reproduce) or do they do it for fun too. ;-)
Do they have things like drugs/alcohol/cigs, etc. or do they all live perfectly clean and substance free. What do they wear. Do they have cars, do they have jobs, schooling, etc.. (You get the hint, anything you can tell me about their every day existance would be very cool!)

Now THAT is a big question. The answer is, I don't know. I guess we could narrow it down though: which of the billion species are we talking about? (The answer is still I don't know. Sorry)

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Posted by Dr.Love

John, here at ATS we've seen literally thousands of pictures of UFOs and aliens, it is said that each one has been "proven" a hoax at some point in time. It has always been my belief that some of the pictures that we have seen are the real deal but the natural, almost Pavlovian, response when one of these pictures is presented to us is to automatically doubt it's authenticity. I guarantee you could present a genuine picture of an EBE to us and it would be shot down automatically by the majority.

Is it your belief that some of the pictures we've seen are actually real? If so could you maybe give us an example?

Posted by John

The only one that I know that is absolutely real is the one taken at Cape Giradeau circa 1941. It has a couple of guys with hats on holding up an alien. Its look fake, But it is the genuine article. I don't have a copy.

Hi John, i thought i would find out more about that picture and event.

And i found some stuff, no picture but this.

Photograph of an Alien: She also learned that one of the members of her grandfather's congregation, thought to be Garland D. Fronabarger, had given him a photograph taken on the night of the crash. This picture was of one of the dead aliens being help up by two men. Charlette Mann gave, in her own words, an account of what she knew for a television documentary.

1941-Cape Girardeau, Missouri Crash

Summary: One of the most mysterious stories of a crashed UFO with alien bodies preceded the well know Roswell events by some six years. This case was first brought to investigators by Leo Stringfield in his book "UFO Crash / Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum." He opened a tantalizing account of a military controlled UFO crash retrieval which is still being researched today.

And link to pre-roswell incident.
ufos.about.com...

OK, found a picture, is this it??
It looks like a reconstruction picture, you know to show what it looked like.
John can you clarify is this the original picture??

The above picture is from here.
www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Originally posted by Denied

OK, found a picture, is this it??

No. In the original picture the men are wearing overcoats and there is
no head and hat in the foreground.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Is this it? probably not....

or this one?

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I am very interested in what you have said about, that NASA is the only gas giant.

The mass of Jupiter is about 318 larger than the earth. I think this cannot be, if the whole planet is made out of gas.

The gravity on jupiter should be so strong that there will be no free gas, i think.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Extremely dense gas. Think how water gasifies to steam. The opposite occurs with the temperatures and pressures encountered in the Jovian gas giants. Much of the gas ranges from liquid to solid form. This photo is not real!!! But it illustrates the difference in size well.

This quote from the wikipedia entry for Jupiter;

Jupiter is composed of a relatively small rocky core, surrounded by metallic hydrogen, surrounded by liquid hydrogen, which is surrounded by gaseous hydrogen. There is no clear boundary or surface between these different phases of hydrogen; the conditions blend smoothly from gas to liquid as one descends.

317.83 x the mass of Earth isn't far-fetched at all, even considering the planet's composition. "Gas giant" is kind of misleading....Gas giants aren't simply 'balloons' orbiting through the solar system.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Is this it? probably not....

or this one?

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Tiloke]

No. But many thanks for trying. I have it somewhere. I will look when I have time.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
John thx for replies etc... i see from the amount of questions you are getting, people really are interested.

1) john i assume you have heard of hollow earth theory. i have heard people state that no matter how far you go into the earth it is the same temp all the way you go. is this true, and what have you got to say on the hollow earth stuff?

2) have you ever heard the phil schneider lectures, where he speaks of another un building below ground that is exactly the same, but is actually run by tall greys(he claimed they ran the un). have you heard these lectures, and has anyone else told these stories?

3) is there no one at all out there speaking about government things anymore. i heard you on coast saying that no one speaks anymore. has the lecture circuit gone and there are no real government whistle blowers anymore(in the kind of person like schneider etc...). have they totaly stopped going public all together, or is there someone you recommend?

4) do you think that when we are really introduced to aliens on this planet, will it take form of an alien invasion, or will it be some kind of fake thing(like project blue beam or something). have you any ideas how they will play it out in the future?

5) is there any way you can find out info on an underground base in england. it's in ashford, kent. i have heard it is exactly the same shape as the pentagon in america but underground. heard it is for military intelligence in britain. have you heard about this base, and is it possible that maybe someone you know could give some info on it. i have very little info on it, except that it is for military intelligence and it is shaped like the pentagon(exactly the same i heard). i have never heard anyone in public talk about it, but supposedly locals know there is an underground base there, but it has no local entrances, like ones in america?

6) you say you could not take photos of the side of the mountain at the dulce base. is it that its against the law, or some optical thing, or something else. could you explain?

7) do you think the presenter art bell changed after he had that law suit a few years back with ted, he seemed to come back with a different attitude. did the powers that be, get to him and changed his attitude to these things?

8) i remember people saying your dad did an interview once and talked about stuff coming in the future. he said something about teleportation. was he talking about science fact in that interview, or did we not have that technolgy yet?

thx in advance

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
John-

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to us. Please forgive me if somebody has already asked you the following questions at some point... I am pretty new to the forum.

You mentioned that aliens are contacting people on earth on a "one-to-one" basis. I truly believe that statement...because I believe I have been contacted and still am being contacted in various different ways. Some of these contact experiences even made me so crazy that I had to check myself into a hospital, because I didn't realize what was happening at the time. (Long story... you can read my threads if you are interested.)

In any case, here are my questions:
1. Have you ever been contacted (either physically or telepathically) by aliens yourself? Even if you cannot prove it, do you believe you have been?

2. Do you know others like myself who have had contact experiences that went a little crazy because of it, until they figured out what was happening?

3. Do you know if there something special or unique about the contactees that the aliens choose them? Or is it all just random encounters? (I have a hypothesis about brain states, but I have no idea if my theory is right.)

Thanks so much,
Niki

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
John, and Sleeper too actually, i was just wondering about the way your beliefs conflict with other people from here who seem to truely believe they know the alien truth (EarthSister and others, apologies to ES if its not her i'm thinking of). Such posters seem to have an entirely different view to yours, and yet would claim that they have actually met aliens and so forth and believe that what they are saying is also the truth, about nibrian councils and galactic federations and the like.

I was wondering, do you view people who are as set in their beliefs about aliens and the truely grand scale they opearte on throughout the universe, as misguided, dis-info agents or simply liars? Or do their beliefs actually manage to still fit in with your and sleepers views of what the truth is?

I realise thats worded quite strangely, I happy to provide some more clarification if you don;t quite see what i'm getting at!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
John thx for replies etc... i see from the amount of questions you are getting, people really are interested.

1) john i assume you have heard of hollow earth theory. i have heard people state that no matter how far you go into the earth it is the same temp all the way you go. is this true, and what have you got to say on the hollow earth stuff?

2) have you ever heard the phil schneider lectures, where he speaks of another un building below ground that is exactly the same, but is actually run by tall greys(he claimed they ran the un). have you heard these lectures, and has anyone else told these stories?

3) is there no one at all out there speaking about government things anymore. i heard you on coast saying that no one speaks anymore. has the lecture circuit gone and there are no real government whistle blowers anymore(in the kind of person like schneider etc...). have they totaly stopped going public all together, or is there someone you recommend?

4) do you think that when we are really introduced to aliens on this planet, will it take form of an alien invasion, or will it be some kind of fake thing(like project blue beam or something). have you any ideas how they will play it out in the future?

5) is there any way you can find out info on an underground base in england. it's in ashford, kent. i have heard it is exactly the same shape as the pentagon in america but underground. heard it is for military intelligence in britain. have you heard about this base, and is it possible that maybe someone you know could give some info on it. i have very little info on it, except that it is for military intelligence and it is shaped like the pentagon(exactly the same i heard). i have never heard anyone in public talk about it, but supposedly locals know there is an underground base there, but it has no local entrances, like ones in america?

6) you say you could not take photos of the side of the mountain at the dulce base. is it that its against the law, or some optical thing, or something else. could you explain?

7) do you think the presenter art bell changed after he had that law suit a few years back with ted, he seemed to come back with a different attitude. did the powers that be, get to him and changed his attitude to these things?

8) i remember people saying your dad did an interview once and talked about stuff coming in the future. he said something about teleportation. was he talking about science fact in that interview, or did we not have that technolgy yet?

thx in advance

Andy, I have to go back to the mine for the weekend. Please be patient and I will answer these when I get back. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
John-

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to us. Please forgive me if somebody has already asked you the following questions at some point... I am pretty new to the forum.

You mentioned that aliens are contacting people on earth on a "one-to-one" basis. I truly believe that statement...because I believe I have been contacted and still am being contacted in various different ways. Some of these contact experiences even made me so crazy that I had to check myself into a hospital, because I didn't realize what was happening at the time. (Long story... you can read my threads if you are interested.)

In any case, here are my questions:
1. Have you ever been contacted (either physically or telepathically) by aliens yourself? Even if you cannot prove it, do you believe you have been?

2. Do you know others like myself who have had contact experiences that went a little crazy because of it, until they figured out what was happening?

3. Do you know if there something special or unique about the contactees that the aliens choose them? Or is it all just random encounters? (I have a hypothesis about brain states, but I have no idea if my theory is right.)

Thanks so much,
Niki

Niki, I have to go to the mine and put a roof on the assay lab. I will answer your questions when I get back. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
John, and Sleeper too actually, i was just wondering about the way your beliefs conflict with other people from here who seem to truely believe they know the alien truth (EarthSister and others, apologies to ES if its not her i'm thinking of). Such posters seem to have an entirely different view to yours, and yet would claim that they have actually met aliens and so forth and believe that what they are saying is also the truth, about nibrian councils and galactic federations and the like.

I was wondering, do you view people who are as set in their beliefs about aliens and the truely grand scale they opearte on throughout the universe, as misguided, dis-info agents or simply liars? Or do their beliefs actually manage to still fit in with your and sleepers views of what the truth is?

I realise thats worded quite strangely, I happy to provide some more clarification if you don;t quite see what i'm getting at!

VJ, I have to go to the mine. Will be back Sunday night. Please be patient and I will try to answer your questions then. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
John, do you known names of astronauts from that secret astronaut corps?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeerox
John, do you known names of astronauts from that secret astronaut corps?

No, but I betcha Gary Mckinnen does.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Also there aren't any info about that 4th astronaut on Apollo 1 correct?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Clark knows a lot. Unfortunately he is bound by certain oaths from revealing what he knows. I ask you, take a minute of your existance, and email Clark at [email protected] and tell him "Clark, I know you can't tell me much, but just know that my thoughts are with you and that I believe you are a true American hero. Thanks for all you have done Clark for our country. Sincerely, (sign your name)

It will mean a lot to Clark and it will mean a lot to me because I know what Clark has done and you probably never will. Thanks, john lear.

I followed your advice and have dropped a note to Mr. McClelland. I was curious about some of the items I mentioned in my original post (items that came up in discussion at the household). One was something called Space Pebbles and the other was the TADscope. I believe space pebbles was part of the Star Wars project and the TADscope was an nightvision type device.

Thanks again for your input!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J

VJ, I have to go to the mine. Will be back Sunday night. Please be patient and I will try to answer your questions then. Thanks.

Thanks very much John, I appreciate it. Have a good weekend at the mine.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I do not support Serpo. Serpo in disinformation. Yes we went to Reticulum 4. No, they do not play soccer. No, they do not tell time with a sundial. No they are not families with a Mom and a Pop with rug rats. They are cybernetic organisms with a job to do and that job is to monitor us and make necessry corrections. They work for the ET's who made them and are in charge. The government cannot stand this arrangement, cannot believe it and cannot accept it. They also can do nothing about it so they are going to 'spin it'. They are going to try to make you believe that they are Mom and Pop and kids from Serpo.

Mr. Lear this is a response to a prior question that I want to use to create a new question.

You are suggesting here that there is a sinister element to the alien/human interaction potentially. You have stated several times that aliens wish to bring peace to us and some of them may wish to do that. But is it not possible that humanity is controlled by negative aliens for their own purpose and that the positive aliens for whatever reason are hanging back for the time being and observing what is going on?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeerox
Also there aren't any info about that 4th astronaut on Apollo 1 correct?

It one of NASA's biggest secret.

Its on par with the secrecy of the Navy's F-19.

In both of these its not so much the secret itself, but what the secret hides.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join