It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building collapses in N.Y. City!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
A 4 story building has collapsed in the Manhattan area. Firefighters are calling a major incident,suicide attempt suspected.

www.msnbc.msn.com
NEW YORK - A four-story building collapsed in midtown Manhattan after an explosion and fire at the site, fire officials said.

Black smoke rose high above the building, located on 62nd Street between Park and Madison avenues.

The New York Fire Department described the collapse as a "major incident.The cause appeared to be a gas explosion, New York Fire Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta told CNN."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Right now 11 people are injured with a sucide attempt suspected.jeez what a moron to commit suicide like this taking with him\her innocent lives
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 10-7-2006 by warthog911]

[edit on 10/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well this building was obviously protesting the unlawful destruction of its larger neighbors from 2001 by way of self-destruction. What a way for it to get a point across. Is this location anywhere near World Trade center by chance? I'll see if I can get a sat photo of the building before this happened.

[edit on 7/10/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
sucide by building collapse? An attempt to cover up a murder possibly but sucide? NOW I have heard everything.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
he didn't want to lose the building in the divorce so he probably figured he'd off himself and take his building with him.

the moron lived.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well here goes another 20 points LOL...to quote William Shakespear..."Lord What fools these mortals be." (Puck from "A Midsummer Night's Dream.")

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
if the building was near the WTC...it was said that the building was at E.62nd Street bet Madison...well 20 Streets in NYC [Manhattan] equals 1 Mile...so it is 3 Miles n change North and East of the WTC which is almost bottom West...hope that helps

lol [maybe u can find a Map]

new topics

top topics

join