It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generalissimo Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Whoever said that is wrong. We havent lost:
The right/priviledge to vote: but Diabold is picking out the presidents
The right to privacy: Nobody yet that i know of is monitoring me via my tv set
although, we are being monitored via cameras, Internet, etc.
The right to live in a free society: Although, we get the feeling that we are not so
free, again, with all the monitoring
for "terrorists"
The Constitution: Oh, its still there, but does our government follow it? Or is it
merely just there for looks

Just a couple of examples. No. We have not lost anything. But i dare say we are on the "path" of loss. That is a dark path and i hope i am wrong, sincerely. Maybe its all a figment of our overactive imagination. I hope so. But you are right. We have not lost anything.

OK. So what I'm getting from you now is that all this running around yelling and gnashing of teeth is just because you are afraid you might lose some of your constitutional rights.

Very confusing because many of the posts (yours and others) make it sound like a done deal - already happened.

Thank you for clarifying that this topic about Bush being a "generalissimo" and taking our rights away is really all about your fears and not at all about our actual reality.

[edit on 7/14/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
As for me.....

I NEVER SAID OUR RIGHTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY. WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO LOSING EVERYTHING. THE ROAD TO DICTATORSHIP IS PAVED WITH ALL KINDS OF CRAP LIKE WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS- BUT SOME REFUSE TO SEE IT.
DIE HARD.

<< 1  2   >>

join