It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oobe/Astral projection help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Mike and i was hoping to find some one willing to take/guide me on an oobe. It would mean the world to me. I have been trying for some time and just need someone to pull me into the astral realm. I am willing to work and commit to it, and would be forever greatful. Thank's

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hello there.I would say there is no set right way to undergo an oobe experience.
Remember my friend that everyone is different,in some cases certain amounts of meditation where one calms the mind and trys to separate themselves from their concious body will work while in others this will not. Many try to do this before sleeping while this is a good idea,sometimes this can be a hinderance to ones ability to keep their mind awake.

In many cases it takes alot of training to be able to just go into a state of planeal travel.One of the very first studies I underwent is sleep depravation,where I would let my body rest and my mind stay awake.

The main point in this area of study in many circles is the separation of your mind from body ,they say that every thought you have within your concious state of being awake connects you to your earthly body upon this plane. In clearing your mind you are to try to exsist within you mind and not within your connections to this realm,such as your body parts.

I have heard of methods of starting to relax yourself by going one body part at a time or sections such as feet.once you are relaxed within the area moe on.once you are totally relaxed,try to clear the mind. Some teachings call this the chattering monkey.

At any moment we have many thoughts going on through our minds.this can be the hardest part of the whole experience is to stop your mind from "talking"so to speak.when clearing the chatter.try to slow your thoughts down,some focus on a certain object,colour or name,perhaps repeating this over and over slowly spreading the intervals apart.Once you have started to slow down the thought process,many thoughts will come into your mind,try to let them fade.

There are many other methods and forms of meditative steps to reach an oobe experience such as forming an imaginative picture within your mind and channelling energies but this may help.

Scarecrow.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the helpful insight, interesting and much valued. - thanks

new topics

join