It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If You Have Some Good Pictures Of UFO's Or Area 51 Could You Please Post Them!

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
do a search. there are some pics (authenticity unknown) that have been posted over time. There are also some threads specifically about pics.
Why not drop by the introductions forum and tell us about your interests.

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.desertsecrets.com...
This site has some good pix of Area 51.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here's one of the best for Area 51. www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i hope this works www.abovetopsecret.com...

i dont know how to make it apear to be a pic,

this is a ufo that flow over mexico city that thoughsends of people saw and that over 100 people video taped...

all they saw was 3 lights but here is what it is up CLOSE!

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Interesting picture of the UFO shame the quality isnt better
Anyone know of any more sites?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This site has some supposedly newly released images of the Belgium triangle UFO. However, they look a bit photoshoppy to me. Something about the blurring just says "gaussian blur filter" in my head.

www.iwasabducted.com...

The rest of the site's UFO gallery uses a lot of fake UFO pics. There are a few real images of UFOs in there, but seems like a lot are those fake Billy Meier beamship pictures.

The Mexican UFO section seems real though. Anomalous lights in the sky that don't look faked.

www.iwasabducted.com...

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i think there might be s-o-m-e sense behind the conspiracy on u.f.o's...but then again, unless the case against nasa/nsa/dreamlandresort is won, we'll never really know.
wait...there always is the possibility of infiltrating the base by parachute

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Retired NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell is absoluately convinced that the government has a conspiracy regarding UFOs. He's talked about what he's been told by his military sources openly. He's very much ready to let the public know, but he also doesn't want to get himself in hot water with the government.

I don't think any current investigation will get anywhere. We will find out when the higher ups want us to find out.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Retired NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell is absoluately convinced that the government has a conspiracy regarding UFOs. He's talked about what he's been told by his military sources openly. He's very much ready to let the public know, but he also doesn't want to get himself in hot water with the government.

I don't think any current investigation will get anywhere. We will find out when the higher ups want us to find out.

Several US Astronauts have come public with UFO sightings =- here are a few:

Major Gordon Cooper
One of the original Mercury Astronauts and the last American to fly in space alone. On May 15, 1963 he shot into space in a Mercury capsule for a 22 orbit journey around the world. During the final orbit, Major Gordon Cooper told the tracking station at Muchea (near Perth Australia) that he could see a glowing, greenish object ahead of him quickly approaching his capsule. The UFO was real and solid, because it was picked up by Muchea's tracking radar.
James Lovell and Frank Borman
In December 1965, Gemini astronauts James Lovell and Frank Borman also saw a UFO during their second orbit of their record-breaking 14 day flight. Borman reported that he saw an unidentified spacecraft some distance from their capsule. Gemini Control, at Cape Kennedy told him that he was seeing the final stage of their own Titan booster rocket. Borman confirmed that he could see the booster rocket all right, but that he could also see something completely different.
Neil Armstrong & Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin
According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969.

And the list goes on...

Ed White & James McDivitt
Donald Slayton
Major Robert White
NASA Pilot Joseph A. Walker
Commander Eugene Cernan
NASA's Maurice Chatelain
NASA Pilot Walter Schirra
NASA Pilot James Lovell
NASA's Scott Carpenter
Pete Conrad an Richard Gordon

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
Ed White & James McDivitt
Donald Slayton
Major Robert White
NASA Pilot Joseph A. Walker
Commander Eugene Cernan
NASA's Maurice Chatelain
NASA Pilot Walter Schirra
NASA Pilot James Lovell
NASA's Scott Carpenter
Pete Conrad an Richard Gordon

Oh, I know about all of those men, Intelgurl. Gordon Cooper is the other name I explicitly trust regarding this subject. However, some of the other names on that list have been suspect. Maurice Chatelain has been railed against by professional debunker James Oberg who has fought against his claims, which you can read here:

ronrecord.com...

The famous Scott Carpenter quote came from one of Timothy Good's books, but Carpenter denied he said it.

I'm surprised you'd be interested in NASA and what they say about UFOs as I thought you were a bit more skeptical than some of the believers here.

While I do think some UFOs are controlled by extraterrestrials (not all), I attempt at all times possible, to be sure what is said can be backed up to some degree. Which in this subject is hard to find out at times.

Don't forget about astronaut Story Musgrave. He's talked about his own UFO experiences, including seeing the now famous "space snake" video from NASA shuttle mission STS-48. I don't think he's come out and said what he thinks the objects are (since he'll get in trouble), but he's really, really close to doing that.

Direct quotes from Dr. Story Musgrave, Senior NASA Astronaut,taken from "Sightings",
Sunday, April 9, 1995 6:00 PM.

(Dr. Musgrave)
"On two of my missions, and I still don't have an answer, um, I have seen a, a snake out there, six seven eight feet long. It is rubbery because it has internal waves in it and it follows you for a rather long period of time."
"The more you fly in space the more you see an incredible amount of things out there and THAT sorta brings to you, really a certainty, that other living creatures are out there. Some incredibly primitive, more primitive, some just ah just proteins coming together, aminoacids and some just single cell organisms and other civilizations that have been around for a million years that are doing unimaginable kinds of things."

That space snake video is absolutely awesome, BTW.

I also love how anybody who knows about this stuff that wants to talk about it goes about it in double-speak, or talks about off-duty sightings, or says what somebody else told them, to avoid getting in trouble with their national security oaths. Pretty much everybody that says stuff in public gets right to the point of admitting they saw an alien craft, but then doesn't say it. Since its the one thing they can't say. Though it doesn't take a genius to fill in that blank.

new topics

top topics

join