It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you met a God or Goddess?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Vash
I was there in flesh and blood as real as if i where any where else.. Resepect fear and honor ... Gods being made frist by a even mightyer being maybe
Excellent Vash. Care to share the story with us?

Whould love to

I had gone to bed the night before realxed and wanting to talk to Gaia i laid the spell down for her in between my bed masterss and srpings in sand as i slept i felt as if i was being lifted away brought some where else when i opened my eyes i was standing in side of a gaint tree its golden bark reflecting my image back at me..

I stared for some time at my self at what i was and then Gaia walked in from the golden bark her amber skin and hair made of leaves her eyes shone of polished tree sap gleamed and looked at me i felt in the presence of the must powerful i have ever felt.

(The only way i can even come close to explaning it was she could see ever thing in me about me ever thing i have done and will do i felt toatly helpless and safe in her presence.)

I asked her my questions what i should do she touched my skin my fohead right above my left cheek and down her skin felt soft and she smelled of nature...

I would rather not post my questions or her answers but i will say her voice was that of nothing i have ever heard before..

She said all will be well my Son rest and awake back to your own realm.

With that i closed my eyes and i felt it again as if i was being placed some place else a twisting of my stomach but plseant kinda like when you go down hill fast and then back uphill and i opend my eyes and i was in my bed there where 3 leaves on my body my chest one pointed to my head the others to each shoulder i have kept the leaves safe away in a book older then me passed down in my family in my safe..

I can honestly say i will never ever lose my faith in what i have seen done or heard in the past 8 years even if forced with threats of death i would die before i lost faith..

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Truly amazing Vash. Just so I understand correctly, were you in a dream state when this happened?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Truly amazing Vash. Just so I understand correctly, were you in a dream state when this happened?

I honestly do not think so i was fully awake to me i felt ever touch ever breath i took i smelt i chould see i chould look around i honestly belive i was not in a dream state

Usely with Dream states you have at least some sort of lag type movment a feeling of not really being there but i felt ever thign the instant it happend ever thing

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I beleive you. Can you give details of the technique you used in the beginning?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I beleive you. Can you give details of the technique you used in the beginning?

I took sand from beneath the very top of the beach and placed it in a black satin bag for 3 days in water soacked with sage..

After that i let it dry then lifted my matress placed it in a pentagram (pentagram being a ancient means of amplifying ones own inner energire as well as enchanceing the enegire around them) At each egde i placed a drop of candle waxe from a white unused canlde let it place and not move then placed a bit of sand at each point drawing the symboles to call forth Gaia bascily like makeing a phone call to her..

The Symbole i used are forbiden here it is some thing that was passed down my family line i know you whould want to hear more on how to do it and i can understand why you whould want to for any number of reasons..

But now is not safe to see any God.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
[edit on 1/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I met Kernunnos when I was 17. I was meditating (just a regular meditation, not trying to contact a Deity) in my room, when all of a sudden, within my meditation, I find myself in a sunny clearing in the woods.
I look around in curiosity for a moment, then decide to just go with it and continue my meditation. After a few minutes a single pair of deer legs and hooves appear before me. My gaze travelled up the fur covered legs, past a large, erect *ahem* member, over a hairy torso, to a leering, brown-eyed, bearded (with bits of twigs, leaves and grass in it) face, crowned by messy (twigs, etc.), curly, long hair, and 12-point stag antlers. I look back into his eyes (he's still leering, but with an expectant look on his face, waiting for me to say something). I look away and take a moment to consider. I can't very well say "EXCUSE ME, I'm TRYING to meditate here! ", to a very ancient and powerful Primal God. So, after all due consideration, I look at His antlers then back into His eyes and say "Nice Rack" (I knew who He was, so I took a chance on what his sense of humor would be). He stopped laughing after a while and said "I like that. I like you. I think I'll keep you" and with that he left. And I when back to my regularly scheduled meditation. (I you knew me well, you wouldn't be surprised that I would have said what I said).

Years later, I told the story to someone, and they seemed to think that Kernunnos had Chosen me, because Celtic deities in general rarely visit people and Kernunnos even less so than others. Though why He'd Choose a women is beyond my ken.

PS: for those who don't know, Kernunnos is a Celtic God of animals, prosperity, fertility,sex; some think He's Lord of the Forest, but that's more the Green Man

[edit on 17-3-2007 by 3ftcrow]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join