It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For All Tinwiki Editors! Help Needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I just finished the basics on an entry of the NWO.

New World Order

As you can see, I only really roughly laid out the basics. However, as we know, the New World Order is a subject that is vast, complex, and perhaps one of the top five interests of ATS posters and lurkers.

This article really needs more contribution and tweaking, as being one of our biggest subjects, it should also be a HUGE article. Since I am not a detailed NWO expert, I only posted what I consider the basics and raw grit regarding the NWO.

It would be appreciated if the real experts could help liven up and flesh out the article to make it bigger, better, and more thourough! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
great iv added a section on FEMA and done minor spelling corrections etc i should have more to add later, a user named Keith on tinwiki had requested mine and a few others help to get it started thanks for kicking it off hopefully we can turn this into a huge article.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
OK iv had an idea for the first section you did iv highlighted it on the talk page of the article, it will take me about a day to get most of it up for that section if its not right it can always be sorted out, iv got a lot of info on it and would mean alot of reworking to get it up

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Excellent. I shall try and speak with keith as well. I believe he had tried before to do some work on Tinwiki on this subject. Hopefully we can be of help.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
iv finished some of the bulk out work of the article and moved a section further up, iv alot more to add as well though that could be relevent to this, take a look see and see if its cool

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Looks pretty good to me!

Hopefully member keith will add as well to the discussion, since he was anxious to do so?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
hopefully i remember him saying something about adding content to do with black helicopters etc incorperating it into the article so we will see.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wow what a page!
Awesome work

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
cheers umbrax still alot that can be added though.

Thats a section up about the tavistock institution, i put it in the mind manipulation section as it deals with mkultra and mind control etc.

I saw the CIA one was initiated as well il have a look at it later on and see whats whats although i dont promise anything at the moment

top topics

join