It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soundwave Inplantations, Anyone Else Had This???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
My first memory was when I was four years old and this was not a dream. I woke up to a presence in my room but I could not see it. It was like it was behind a sheet that was hanging up between us. Then all of a sudden soundwaves blasted through my brain, like on the last Harry Potter movie when he opened the Dragon Egg and it was not in the water. Mind blasting power of tones. It lasted for about 30 seconds. I couldn't move for awhile or talk and then it was gone.

It was my first memory and I remember it plain as day. I am a very talented musician and wonder if that had something to do with it. (Not bragging but I am extremely good at music)

I wrote something similiar to this a few days ago but nobody replied except one, and I am very curious if anyone else has had this.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
That's kind of weird. I am a musician too, and I remember waking up several times when I was young, being unable to move but with a really unpleasant pulsing sound going through me to my core. I have nothing to offer by way of explanation, merely to share.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
That's kind of weird. I am a musician too, and I remember waking up several times when I was young, being unable to move but with a really unpleasant pulsing sound going through me to my core. I have nothing to offer by way of explanation, merely to share.

Wow finally somebody that has had this happen to them. I've researched the crap out of it and haven't had any luck. Thanks for the reply maybe someone else will reply later. It was Jimi Hendrix coming back to help us cuz were cool, that's got to be it. (ha ha ha)

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This was way before he passed, I'm afraid. Well, not that long before, but definitely before. There was a visual thing that kind of went with it too, but I cant remember any details.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
raven & rich...does this explain why Im not a musician? I never had any soundwaves blast through my head?

peace

dalen

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
raven & rich...does this explain why Im not a musician? I never had any soundwaves blast through my head?

peace

dalen

You are correct. (Is a joke). Either you do or you don't.

top topics

join